Author Topic: As a chistian i can only apologise formthese idiot groups  (Read 3211 times)

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
As a chistian i can only apologise formthese idiot groups
« on: May 10, 2007, 05:01:04 AM »
How these groups can hate on jws is beyond me, especially when our messiah is jewish  ::)

I am very sorry for these ridiculous groups

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: As a chistian i can only apologise formthese idiot groups
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »
Re: "...How these groups can hate on jws is beyond me, especially when our messiah is jewish..."

Most Nazis adhere to the belief that Jesus was "the first, pure, blonde-hair blue-eyed Aryan White Man; whose Father Yaw-weh sent him to Earth to kill the Jews".

Many of these psycho-cases also believe an insane doctrine teaching that there are actually two separate creations in Genesis... and, after all was said and done, the Jews were left on Earth; created when Eve had sexual intercourse with the Serpent Satan in the Garden of Eden!...Hence, Jews are a Satanic Serpent Race.  The only real human race are, (guess who!)the pure White blonde-haired blue-eyed Adamic Aryan Race!

These clowns sure had better hope and pray that the Bible is one big lie...or else they're in for one seriously rude awakening when they die.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
How these groups can hate on jws is beyond me, especially when our messiah is jewish  ::)

They twisit the Bible claiming that original Israelities were Nordic Aryans lol, but you could interpet the Bible saying that the Israelities are Black. it depends on how people interpet facts.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 11:59:40 AM »
Re: "...How these groups can hate on jws is beyond me, especially when our messiah is jewish..."

Most Nazis adhere to the belief that Jesus was "the first, pure, blonde-hair blue-eyed Aryan White Man; whose Father Yaw-weh sent him to Earth to kill the Jews".

Many of these psycho-cases also believe an insane doctrine teaching that there are actually two separate creations in Genesis... and, after all was said and done, the Jews were left on Earth; created when Eve had sexual intercourse with the Serpent Satan in the Garden of Eden!...Hence, Jews are a Satanic Serpent Race.  The only real human race are, (guess who!)the pure White blonde-haired blue-eyed Adamic Aryan Race!

These clowns sure had better hope and pray that the Bible is one big lie...or else they're in for one seriously rude awakening when they die.

So true, lol, the paintings of Jesus by the Greeks he looks like an Arab, so much for an Aryan Jesus. The idoit CI also belive dark eyed and haired Europeans are mixed race lol.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »

I haven't read the replies yet so, while the question may have been asked already, why? Why are you sorry?

You shouldn't be sorry, I am not.

I am not sorry because I don't subscribe to the ideas of these idiots, I am not a Jew hater and I support Israel's right to exist within secure boundaries.

This is like having my federal or state government apologize to Negroes about slavery that ended almost 150 years ago.  Why should any politician apologize on my behalf for something that ended more then 80 years before my birth?

Part of what is wrong with America today is the Victimhood industry. 

Victims.  They are all victims!

Article published Saturday, May 12, 2007
Man gets 32 years for assaults on couple
Parolee attacked 2 in local cemetery

By ERICA BLAKE
BLADE STAFF WRITER

Looking at his victims, Derwin White apologized yesterday for one of the many actions in his violent past.

Less than a year after he was released on parole, White, 44, of Shirley Avenue, was sentenced to return to prison for 32 years.

He was given four consecutive eight-year terms after pleading guilty last month to two counts each of felonious assault and robbery in the November attack on a couple in Calvary Cemetery.

Lucas County Common Pleas Court Judge James Jensen ordered the maximum sentence for each of the convictions.

"You have a lengthy and violent history. … You are a predator, a violent predator, of elderly people," Judge Jensen said. "You are, when left to your own devices, a violent person who tends to prey on defenseless people."

William and Karen Prymicz of Millbury were tending to the grave of a loved one on Nov. 25 when White approached them from behind and grabbed Mrs. Prymicz's purse.

According to the police report, Mr. Prymicz, 53, began struggling with White and was stabbed several times in the head and shoulder area. Mrs. Prymicz, 49, was stabbed in the head when she went to her husband's aid.

Yesterday, county Assistant Prosecutor Andy Lastra showed Judge Jensen photographs of the victims' injuries. The couple was in court for the sentencing but declined to comment.

The assault came six months after White was released from prison. In 1992, he already had built a lengthy rap sheet of theft and robbery offenses when he was charged with two violent robberies of elderly victims.

In one case, three elderly women - ages 84 to 92 - were duct-taped to their chairs after a knife-wielding intruder burst into their Dorr Street home.

In a second case, White forced his way into a Parkside Boulevard home at knifepoint and assaulted the couple, both 89, who lived there.

He pleaded guilty to robbery and felonious assault in the Parkside case. The other case was dropped. On June 1, 2006, he was released from prison.

Defense attorney John Thebes said that on his day of release, White was full of promise and opportunity but that a quick slip back into the clutches of drugs meant that he began to once again make bad decisions.

Mr. Thebes asked that the judge take into account White's remorse and the difficulties he's had with substance abuse.

White turned to the Prymiczes and apologized for his actions, saying that he victimized others and victimized himself.

"I am very remorseful for the actions that I subjected to my victims," he said before asking for forgiveness.

Judge Jensen dismissed two additional counts of robbery and dropped the repeat offender specifications that were attached to the charges.

Mr. Thebes said White likely would retain a new attorney for an appeal of the sentence.

Poor man, he victimized hisself!

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Raptor Jesus

• New JTFer
  • "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."HgWels
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 02:28:32 PM »
i dont care what anyone says, Jesus was not white. He wasnt black, but he wasnt white, no one was white there. The whites lived in Brittainia and Surrounding areas. Argue with me all you want, jesus was not white.
Raptor Jesus Loves All Of You.

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »
My brother keeps his copy of the Bible right next to Mein Kampf. He is borderline retarded.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »
i dont care what anyone says, Jesus was not white. He wasnt black, but he wasnt white, no one was white there. The whites lived in Brittainia and Surrounding areas. Argue with me all you want, jesus was not white.

Actually, I have heard he was dark (not white but not black) from some decent studies a while back. I'll have to see if I can find them. Since I am Jewish and not a Christian, I didn't keep them but I'll look.

Also, they found that skin pigmentation has some to do with the distance you live from the sun and within only 10 generations, you can start to change from black to white or vise versa. I'll look for this study, too. It was fascinating. Even the scientists were really surprised.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Raptor Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »
Thanks Jeff, And im not a racist. Im white too =D. But Jeff Link Me in A Pm If you Find that study.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
Seriously, what difference does it make what race Jesus was?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Raptor Jesus

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 11:22:58 PM »
Some people cant accept that a colored jew is there savior because they are racist.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 11:42:04 PM »
Some people cant accept that a colored jew is there savior because they are racist.

I cannot accept it because it is not true.  He was an Armenoid, not a Negroid.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2007, 11:58:05 PM »

I cannot accept it because it is not true.  He was an Armenoid, not a Negroid.

or Arabid!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 12:03:18 AM »
Whatever he was, he was not of sub-Saharan descent.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2007, 09:18:45 PM »
I no longer apologize for idiots. I got rid of the "guilty white man" syndrome. Don't apologize for trash. Just expose them for what they are, move on , and t.c.o.b.  I'm not a nazi, so I don't apologize for the idiots. I'm no muslim jihadist, so I don't apologize for them. I'm not a kkk member, so I don't apologize for them. Stop apologizing for these creatures that are more likely to be found at the bottom of a pond, and RENOUNCE THEM AS SCUM.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 08:05:59 AM »
Good post mosquewatch; all people will be judged for their sins alone. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 06:37:58 AM »

LOL because other people have there own opinions, and I don't see jesus tinted with the tar brush.  ::)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 10:50:39 AM by The Infidel. »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 07:27:10 AM »
Mosquewatch, I'm really sorry they told you that they were sorry you said you were sorry. That's pretty sorry. You don't have to be sorry that you were sorry. Sorry... I'm going on and on about being sorry.

I had to work a night shift for upgrades... can you tell I'm so tired that I'm losing my mind? I'm sorry. lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 10:16:34 AM »
Quote from: jeffguy link=topic=4553.msg77401#msg77401 date=
Mosquewatch, I'm really sorry they told you that they were sorry you said you were sorry. That's pretty sorry. You don't have to be sorry that you were sorry. Sorry... I'm going on and on about being sorry.

I had to work a night shift for upgrades... can you tell I'm so tired that I'm losing my mind? I'm sorry. lol
Sounds like you spent too much time with Yogi Berra.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson