Author Topic: OBAMA: Islam has always been a part of America 's story.  (Read 620 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
OBAMA: Islam has always been a part of America 's story.
« on: May 05, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »
Everybody with half a brain knows exactly where the Muslims stand!

Barack OBAMA, in his Cairo speech,  said:   "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of  America 's story." 

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE:

Dear Mr. Obama:

Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed?  Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day?  Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the United States Constitution? Declaration of Independence?

Bill of Rights?

Didn't think so.

Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England?  No.

Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America?  No, they did not.  In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery.  Your own half brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves."  Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it, Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country?  Not present.

There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.

Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era?  Again, not present.  In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture.  So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband.  Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II?  They were aligned with Adolf Hitler.  The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazis in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?  If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East .  No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news networks that day.  Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo , Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11.  To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America .

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.  They were Muslim.

And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .

That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America .

EVERY AMERICAN MUST READ THIS !! 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: OBAMA: Islam has always been a part of America 's story.
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 05:26:17 PM »
Are we going to have Muslim History Month?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 05:34:17 PM »
Mohamed hated black people.  I guess Obama didn't get the memo [neither did Farrakhan, or Jeremiah Wright].

http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Racism.Islam

Ishaq:243     "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq:144    "A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Qur'an 9:97    "The Arabs of the desert are the worst in unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger."

Tabari II:11    "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and
Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari II:21    "Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Tabari IX:69    "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah's Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."

Bukhari: V9B89N256    "Allah's Apostle said, 'You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he is a black African slave whose head looks like a raisin.'"

Ishaq:450    "It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Ishaq:374    "The black troops and slaves of the Meccans cried out and the Muslims replied, 'Allah destroy your sight, you impious rascals.'"

Bukhari:V4B52N137    "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 07:41:09 PM »
I agree with the anti-Islamic sentiment completely, and many of the points are valid as far as saying that Muslims had nothing to do with the founding of this country or any of its great achievements.

However, that piece was obviously written by a fake conservative. Look how they praise the communist scum MLK and deny the black Muslim involvement in the evil snivel rights movement! I think whoever wrote this piece needs to learn some history before he or she schools Obama in anything. Also it's just plain ignorant to say the North fought to "free the slaves" when they had slaves themselves.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 09:59:24 PM »
Does "A-hab the A-rab" by Ray Stevens count?   :P

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 02:33:45 AM »
Islam has always been a part of America 's story
Islam has always been a part of America 's history
Islam has always been a part of America 's geography
Islam has always been a part of America 's physics
Islam has always been a part of America 's chemistry
Islam has always been a part of America 's mathematics
Islam has always been a part of America 's algebra
Islam has always been a part of America 's trigonometry
Islam has always been a part of America 's archeology
Someone is soon going to enlighten others on that hidden story. :o
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
Maybe he refers to when Jefferson fought the barbary pirates with an iron fist.   Yes, Muslims have always been enemies of the United States and good people the world over.