Author Topic: Remember proposed filthy mosque to be built next to WTC?  (Read 1209 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Remember proposed filthy mosque to be built next to WTC?
« on: May 06, 2010, 07:54:29 AM »
Remember the proposed plans for building a filthy mosque right at the WTC? It's nearer. They plan to build a 13 story mosque and hate center.
Talk about shiiteing on someone's grave!
http://1010wins.com/content_page.php?contentType=4&contentId=6058440

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Remember proposed filthy mosque to be built next to WTC?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 08:13:25 AM »
Remember the proposed plans for building a filthy mosque right at the WTC? It's nearer. They plan to build a 13 story mosque and hate center.

Why are you surprised? Muslims always build mosques and minarets on the sites they take over.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 08:24:50 AM »
This is absolutely ridiculous. A 13 storey mosque? The twin towers replaced by twin minarets?  :o
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:38:12 AM »

Yes, you're right!
They are marking their territory.
And our own traitors are approving it.
If someone murdered your own mother, you don't let the murderer setup a picknick over her grave.
This is evil. Our traitors should be executed.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 08:40:27 AM »

QUOTE>> The American Society for Muslim Advancement and the Cordoba Initiative said the project would help to improve relations between the West and Muslims.  <<UNQUOTE

If whole West is handed over to muslamics then that would help to improve relations between the West and Muslims to largest possible extent.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 08:55:57 AM »
Yeltsins are the rulers of the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 03:59:23 PM »
What an outrage!

How dare they?  This is criminal treason and completely distasteful.   They desecrate the victims.  Shame.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:23:05 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 05:45:05 PM »
Unbelievable.  Cruel.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 06:32:21 PM »
You're kidding me? Right where the World Trade Center used to be? 3,000 Americans died for this???!!! Insanity I tell you.  :'( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/notomosque/

Sign this petition.  It's a start. 

I'm not sure who to call and complain about this, which politicians, etc. - Does anyone else?

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 07:06:10 PM »
Has anyone heard of a thing for the 911 crash in Pennsylvania memorial called, "The Crescent of Embrace"?  I can't find a good solid article speaking of the current state of this project, but the basics of it are creating a giant red crescent just like Islam's symbol right on the spot where the airplane crashed, supposedly the crescent's opening is lined up pointing right at Mecca.

???

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2005/09/10/flight-93-memorial-seeing-is-believing/

Michelle Malkin on the topic of the "Crescent of Embrace".

Not sure where the latest news on this is.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »
I think we have lost our collective mind if this is true

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 09:00:17 PM »
This is beyond the pale. The proponents of this hideous idea should be stoned to death, if not worse.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 10:24:25 PM »
I feel like throwing up.  This is totally vile.

What unions will be involved in building this mosque?  I'm hoping no union worker will show up to build it.  Pressure must be put on the unions. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 10:25:28 PM »

Why are we giving in to this shiite?
Does this mean they admit to blowing up flight 93? And now they're marking their territory?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 10:34:52 PM »

Why are we giving in to this shiite?
Does this mean they admit to blowing up flight 93? And now they're marking their territory?

You don't remember Flight 93? It went down in the field in PA and was not blown up. According to the official account there were some heros onboard the flight who stormed the cockpit. The terrorists wanted to fly Flight 93 into the White House and because of the heroic action of some passengers, it went down in the field instead of hitting the White House...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 10:41:38 PM »
On this topic...

As a victim of 9/11 I find this news absolutely shocking and sickening. I do not want to even mention this to my mother because this kind of thing will cause her more suffering. In a way it is better to be dead than to witness this slow and painful decline in the morality of America.

Islam is evil, its adherents are violent and angry and prefer death to life. There is no peace with islam and to build a mosque which will undoubtedly be used to spawn newer and more potent islamic terrorists is absolute insanity. It borders on the last straw...

I try very hard not to become violent when I see these things going on. A Talmid Chocham {A Wise person} must always attempt to control his anger... My mother does not like to hear when I get angry and I want to lash out at these evil people who will desecrate my brothers murder site with an islamic recruiting center, those who murdered him a place to feel that their wicked actions were the will of their twisted G-d. Someone will be hurt if they build this mosque. I will not threaten, but I will daven with tears in my eyes that someone will plant a bomb in this mosque and all those who attend it will die a horrible death.

I have a right to my freedom of speech and my freedom of expression. G-d will have the ultimate retribution against these wicked islamic mutants. When I hear that all evil will be destroyed from the face of the earth when our Redeemer, the Moshiach, comes I pray that I will be able to witness their subjugation and destruction. May G-d grant me the ability to witness their plunder!!!

The Muslim organizations plan to announce the groundbreaking later this year, possibly to coincide with the 10th anniversary of the attacks, Khan said. It could take up to three years to build the Cordoba House; the groups currently have no funds for the project but plan to start raising money, she said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 11:29:29 PM »
We need more leaders like Geert Wilders