Author Topic: please help  (Read 661 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
please help
« on: May 10, 2010, 06:02:37 AM »
can somebody tell me please where is the thread where we ask chaim ben pesach questions for the daily shows?
thank you everybody.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: please help
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 06:07:12 AM »
can somebody tell me please where is the thread where we ask chaim ben pesach questions for the daily shows?
thank you everybody.
Here it is                          http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45602.0.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 06:07:51 AM »
thank you everybody.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45602.0.html

The shows are weekly, and this next one is scheduled for May 16.  

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 06:17:10 AM »
thank you.by the way mord,do you know what is the date of the article you posted on this forum about the russian cannibals? i think i read it about a year or two years ago but i am not sure.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 06:19:27 AM »
thank you.by the way mord,do you know what is the date of the article you posted on this forum about the russian cannibals? i think i read it about a year or two years ago but i am not sure.
You're correct it was from 5th February 2009
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 06:50:47 AM »
You're correct it was from 5th February 2009
thank you,i hope that russia got improvement in the meantime.