Author Topic: Shriners pray to allah  (Read 3099 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Shriners pray to allah
« on: May 08, 2010, 07:47:11 PM »
From: the Deadly Deception freemasonry exposed ... by one of it's top leaders Jim Shaw *33rd degree *knight commander of the court of honor *past worshipful master, blue lodge *past master of all scottish rite bodies and Tom McKenney Huntington House, Inc Lafayette Louisiana 1988 ISBN 0-910311-52-8.

Chapter 7 Branching Out

The koran, fez, and fun: becoming a shriner.

The Shrine (Ancient Arabic Order, Nobles of the Mystic Shrine) is easily the most conspicuous of all forms of freemasonry and the and the most far-removed from basic masonic principles and traditions. Many of who know nothing of masonry in general who perhaps don't even recognize the word "mason" except for thinking it means some kind of bricklayer, have at least a vague awareness of "the Shriners".
At he mention of the word "Shriner" most will think of men in red hats with tassels, perhaps in colorful costumes, parading, clowning and doing some kind of public service.
If they are a little more aware than that they will think of them as men who have big conventions and drink a lot. Most of the general public will go through life with no knowledge of the existence of the scottish rite or the york rite; the degrees of these bodies and such titles as prince adept, master of the royal secret or knight templar will have no meaning at all for them.
They may never even have heard of the blue lodge and the degree of master mason. But they will probably have heard of the Shriners and will have some knowledge of what they do. The Shrine, the "Show Army of Masonry", maintains a very high profile.
I had been aware of the Shrine for a long time when I had only the most vague knowledge of the rest of freemasonry. From the time of my very first entrance into the lodge, I had the thought of someday being a Shriner. It seems to me that this is true of most masons who go beyond the blue degrees.
For this reason, one of their practices always puzzled me: after each reunion in the scottish rite, the Shriners would come around, recruiting the new 32nd degree masons for the Shrine and it seemed unnecessary. Such was the case for me. Shortly after receiving the 32nd degree they began approaching me about joining. In my case they were wasting their time, for I had decided a long time before to join them.
It is necessary to be a 32nd degree mason for six months before being eligible to join the Shrine. Unlike myself in a way, I didn't rush in as soon as the six months passed. I was fully involved in the blue lodge and already was an officer in the scottish rite; perhaps, also, I sensed that work in the Shrine wasn't as serious as in blue lodge and the rite. I wanted to learn- about religions and the meaning of life- and I had plenty to learn where I was. So I didn't enter the Shrine after the spring reunion when I became eligible.
I was Chaplain in the scottish rite and a degree master. In the blue lodge I was senior deacon and preparing to be the junior warden, only two chairs away from the office of worshipful master. I was very busy with all this responsibility.
The following fall however, after the reunion, I decided it was time to enter the Shrine. Mike had come into the scottish rite at spring reunion and now was eligible also. We went into the Shrine together. I knew that the Shrine initiations got really rambunctious and wondered what might happen when they laid hands roughly on Mike. The initiation was performed in the Coliseum before a very large crowd of Shriners who came to see the fun. One of the first done was to identify the men with health problems that might make the initiation a risk.
There were physicians there to question and examine the candidates; those considered risky were separated out, had a white tape put around the left wrist, and they simply sat while the other candidates went through the rowdy part of it all. In this way, because of his back injury, Mike was spared the hazing and the Shrine was thus spared a demonstration of the "Honds-Off Policy."
We began the initiation about noon that saturday. after the medical screening came the hazing, which was very childish. Some of it was not only childish, but downright vulgar. At one point we were placed in a large, mesh cage, and one of the Shriners climbed up on top of it. He exposed a very convincing rubber penis which was connected to a water bag concealed in his clothing and hosed down all of us in the cage to the delighted howls of the spectators.
After the hazing it was time for the serious part, the ritual, and then time to take the oath. We took the obligation, again with terrible bloody consequences if we revealed any of the "secrets" (one form of mayhem we promised to accept was to have our "eyeballs pierced to the center with a sharp, three-edged blade"). And, with the koran on the altar, we sealed our solemn oath in the name of "allah, the god of arab, moslem and mohammedan, the god of our fathers."2
I had taken so many bloody oaths already (one for each degree) that I paid little attention to this one, except to notice that it, like the rest of the ritual, featured desert settings, arabs and allah, the mohammedan god. I was disappointed and a little offended at the childish and vulgar nature of the initiation but not really surprised. This, after all, was the Shrine; and "fun" was the Shriners' trademark.
The initiation was completed by 4 p.m., so we could all be ready for the big celebration banquet that night. With still another initiation behind me, I headed home to share the moment with Bonnie and to get ready for the celebration. It was to be a BYOB ("bring your own bottle") affair, Mike was going with us, and we were looking forward to wearing our brand-new fezes. We enjoyed the party, which lasted untill 2 a.m.; we were Shriners at last and it felt good.
There was no "degree work" in the Shrine for there is no actual degree, so it didn't look like I would be learning a great deal there. However, I looked forward to being a part of all their benevolent community services. I was proud of my new red fez with it's gold trim and tassel.
I didn't see how my life could be much more full- except for one thing. I still had a spiritual emptiness; I was still in search of a religion.

Footnotes

1 In a well-ordered lodge, Jesus is never mentionedexcept in vague, philosophical terms. Prayers are never prayed in His name, and when scriptures are quoted in the ritual, all references to Him are simply omitted. For example, II Thessalonians 3:6 is used in the ritual, but not the way it is in your Bible; the words "in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" are entirely omitted. Likewise, the ritual includes, I Peter 2:5, but with the words "by Jesus Christ" omitted. Albert Mackey, after Albert Pike the highest masonic authority, calls this changing of the scriptures "a slight but necessary modification" (masonic ritualist pg272.)
2 Every Shriner, kneeling before the koran, takes this oath in the name of allah, and acknowledges this pagan god of vengeance as his own ("the god of our fathers"). And, in the ritual, he acknowledges islam, the declared blood-enemy of Christianity, as the one true path. ("Whoso seeketh islam earnestly seeks true direction.") How it must break the Heart of God to hear these words from the lips of His own children, particularly the leaders of His church.

---------------------------

"The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation. None is fitter than the lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it. Next to this, the form of a learned or literary society is best suited to our purpose, and had Freemasonry not existed, this cover would have been employed; and it may be much more than a cover, it may be a powerful engine in our hands... A Literary Society is the most proper form for the introduction of our Order into any state where we are yet strangers." (as quoted in John Robinson's "Proofs of a Conspiracy" 1798, re- printed by Western Islands, Boston, 1967, p. 112)

Is America Babylon?

According to occultists/Satanic doctrine, the upper four points of the Goat head (left) represent the four elements of the world, Fire, Water, Earth, and Air.
The bottom fifth point represents the spirit of Lucifer.

In the photocopy of the Goat head Pentagram, the fifth point extends down into the mind of the goat, who represents Lucifer.

Notice the above pentagram of the Washington Streets layout in which the south part of the pentagram falls on the White House.

Where the Spirit of Satan is to dwell.

In order for a person to become a Shriner, he must not only go through all the degrees of Masonry, make all those blood-curdling oaths, worship gods who are not gods except they are of Satan, but he must make a blood both of allegiance to Allah as his god and Mohammed as his prophet. The Shriner is then given a red fez with an Islamic sword and crescent jeweled on the front of it. This originates from 7th century Arabia when the Moslems, under the leadership of Mohammed, slaughtered all Christians who would not bow down to Allah. Allah, by the way, was not another (generic) name given to God by Mohammed; Allah is the tribal deity --the moon god-- of Mohammed; it was the name of the god in the tribe that Mohammed was born into. That is why every mosque today has a crescent moon on the top of its spire.

Now when Mohammed's army of men, out to slaughter all the 'infidels', came to the city of Fez, in Morocco, they found a community of Christians. After killing all the Christians there with their Islamic-style swords, they took their hats (called a fez) and dipped them in the blood of the Christians, and wore the fezzes throughout the land glorying in their victory over Christianity. Today Shriner's put on red fezzes (representing the hats dipped in the blood of Christians) with the Islamic sword and crescent showing their allegiance to Allah and Mohammed (and the defeat of Christianity). Men in Obscene Red Fezzes!

In one of the Royal Institute of International Affairs top secret papers, the scenario is laid out as follows (in part): "...having been failed by Christianity, and with unemployment on every hand, those who have been without jobs for five years or more will turn away from the church and seek solace in drugs. That is when full control of the drug trade must be completed in order that the governments of all countries who are under our jurisdiction will have a MONOPOLY which we will control through supply.... Drug bars will take care of the unruly and the discontent, would be revolutionaries will be turned into harmless addicts with no will of their own...." There is ample evidence that the CIA and British intelligence, specially M16, have already spent at least a decade working toward this goal. (John Coleman's Committee of 300)

" Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity -- an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August [defined as 'of majestic dignity, grandeur'] fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum [defined as 'a secret, a mystery']." [Hall, Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 433]

"When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." Still Don't Believe In The New World Order?