Author Topic: Palin Endorses another RINO  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Palin Endorses another RINO
« on: May 08, 2010, 09:05:33 PM »
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gTIXa5T3-uIFHXpoc7hHemfWOnjg

LOS ANGELES — Sarah Palin has angered fans by endorsing former Hewlett Packard chief Carly Fiorina instead of a more conservative challenger in her bid to become the Republican candidate aiming to unseat California Senator Barbara Boxer.

Palin, a darling of the right-wing, announced on her Facebook page on Thursday that she was backing Fiorina as she attempts to win the Republican ticket for the election in California later this year.

The 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate said she was supporting Fiorina as a "Commonsense Conservative" on the basis of her "fiscal conservatism rooted in real life experience."

"We can trust Carly to do the right thing for America?s economy and to make the principled decisions she has throughout her professional career," Palin wrote in her endorsement.

However Palin's support has enraged supporters of California Assemblyman Chuck DeVore, who view Fiorina as a RINO -- Republican In Name Only -- an epithet used by right-wingers to disparage pro-business candidates who do not always embrace socially conservative stances.

"Sorry, governor Palin, but Chuck DeVore is California's only conservative candidate for senator," one poster wrote.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Sarah. You should know better!!," another posted added.

Another poster lamented: "Awful endorsement, simply awful. Fiorina is a RINO at best, and I especially love her selling technology to IRAN before she was FIRED as CEO of Hewlett-Packard. Devore is the guy, period.

"Mrs. Palin, this has diminished my view of you greatly. Sad."

The avalanche of criticism forced Palin to issue a hasty rebuttal, insisting that Fiorina was "pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, pro-military, pro-strict border security and against amnesty" and was a gun-owning member of the NNational Rifle Association.

"Carly is the only conservative in the race who can beat Barbara Boxer. That's no RINO. That's a winner."

Looks like Fiona was McCain's economic adviser, so it appears she is still on the McCain bandwagon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carly_Fiorina
In 2008, Fiorina served as a top economic advisor to Republican presidential candidate John McCain.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Palin Endorses another RINO
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 09:12:07 PM »
Shes a FAKE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 09:12:45 PM »
Conservative New Media,   one of the best Conservative channels on Zootube,   has a very interesting take on Sarah Palin's decision and the California U.S. Senate Race in general.    Whether one agrees with them or not,    I definitely see their logic:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »
Conservative New Media,   one of the best Conservative channels on Zootube,   has a very interesting take on Sarah Palin's decision and the California U.S. Senate Race in general.    Whether one agrees with them or not,    I definitely see their logic:

The idea of going for the "one who could win" is what leads to disasters like McCain winning the GOP nomination. I'm sorry to tell you that Palin and RUBIO (he came out against the Arizona immigration law) are false idols who are riding on the TEA party movement to get themselves money and power.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 09:40:14 PM »

The idea of going for the "one who could win" is what leads to disasters like McCain winning the GOP nomination. I'm sorry to tell you that Palin and RUBIO (he came out against the Arizona immigration law) are false idols who are riding on the TEA party movement to get themselves money and power.

Each election is a separate entity.        If Chuck DeVore had a realistic chance of winning the U.S. Senate Republican Nomination in California,     he would probably be my choice of who to support.      The reality of the situation is DeVore is a distant third in the race in California.      According to the following site,  his poll number was only 14 % two weeks ago.    Nothing has apparently changed for the better for DeVore since then:

http://blogs.cqpolitics.com/eyeon2010/2010/04/calif-poll.html

While I disagree with Marco Rubio's decision to come out against the Arizona Immigration Law,   I understand his point of view that the focal point of borders protection should be on the U.S. Government.   Which he correctly has mentioned has failed to protect the borders.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »
The other side of this is that Valore probably has no chance so it comes down to Carly or Campbell who is almost an outright liberal.  Palin may see Carly as the better of the two
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »
The other side of this is that Valore probably has no chance so it comes down to Carly or Campbell who is almost an outright liberal.  Palin may see Carly as the better of the two

In large part,   this is my take on the situation.