Author Topic: Gideon Levy- "Israel's security measures? Don't make me laugh"  (Read 552 times)

Moshe92

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/israel-s-security-measures-don-t-make-me-laugh-1.289150

He says, "Has anyone ever heard of a supporter or benefactor of the most extremist of settlers being deported?"

I'm sure Gideon Levy knows who Chaim Ben Pesach is and knows his story. Gideon Levy is just a professional liar.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Gideon Levy- "Israel's security measures? Don't make me laugh"
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 01:20:59 AM »
What a schmuck.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 01:51:03 AM »
Gideon Levy makes Heinrich Himmler look like a committed Zionist.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 06:41:34 AM »
Its very troubling that more radicals are going to Israel......

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 11:10:23 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/israel-s-security-measures-don-t-make-me-laugh-1.289150

He says, "Has anyone ever heard of a supporter or benefactor of the most extremist of settlers being deported?"

I'm sure Gideon Levy knows who Chaim Ben Pesach is and knows his story. Gideon Levy is just a professional liar.

When Israel imposes a building freeze on Arabs I will contemplate understanding his thesis that the settlers, right wingers and Jewish militants are running the country.  Of course Chaim would at least have to be allowed into Israel to even imagine such a thing.  Thanks whore Aretz for more Jew hating propoganda.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.