Author Topic: David Yeagley for President in 2012?  (Read 2664 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
David Yeagley for President in 2012?
« on: April 15, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »
I'm wondering what you all would think of this. I REALLY like this guy, I can't find a single thing I disagree with him on!

He is an American Indian (half-Comanche, half-White); very conservative; a White Nationalist supporter; very pro-Jewish and very pro-Israel; traditionally minded in almost every way that a person should be; very pro-American; and he is extremely intelligent and well-educated. He is also a devout Christian (7th Day Adventist). His closest friend was a Holocaust survivor (now deceased), for whom he wrote a piece of classical music about the Nazi genocide.

Check him out: http://www.badeagle.com

I think that if any miniority group should be entitled to occupy the Oval Office, it should be a member of the First nation to occupy this land.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: David Yeagley for President in 2012?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 08:07:14 PM »
I LOVE HIM!!!  OMG I think he is perfect.  But do NOT use the term white nationalist.  That has Nazi connotations.

We need a guy who has Native American Roots.  My god, that would be an AWESOME angle.   I HOPE I HOPE!!!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:25:47 PM »
I LOVE HIM!!!  OMG I think he is perfect.  But do NOT use the term white nationalist.  That has Nazi connotations.

We need a guy who has Native American Roots.  My G-d, that would be an AWESOME angle.   I HOPE I HOPE!!!

Well, he uses the term, which is why I did. A White nationalist is a person (White or not) who believes White people have the right to be themselves. I realize it has neoNazi connotations, but that is unfortunate, IMO.

Yeagley is somewhat loosely affiliated with American Renaissance, and was scheduled to speak at their recent conference until the communists threatened the hotel owners and they cancelled.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 08:40:44 PM »

We need a guy who has Native American Roots.  My G-d, that would be an AWESOME angle.   I HOPE I HOPE!!!

Well, he uses the term, which is why I did. A White nationalist is a person (White or not) who believes White people have the right to be themselves. I realize it has neoNazi connotations, but that is unfortunate, IMO.

Yeagley is somewhat loosely affiliated with American Renaissance, and was scheduled to speak at their recent conference until the communists threatened the hotel owners and they cancelled.

I completely agree with you.  Nationalism is a very positive term; but its the Nazis who corrupted it; just like the corrupted the term 'Aryan' and the swaztika symbol.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 08:42:00 PM »
He LOVES the Jewish people.
This man SHOULD be pres. WAY before a dang Muzlim
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 08:43:39 PM »
He LOVES the Jewish people.
This man SHOULD be pres. WAY before a dang Muzlim

He is unashamedly a Christian and loves America, he is tired of the multi-cultural hell, as am I.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 08:52:06 PM »
That would be wonderfull if a Native American were elected. And let's see what the leftists say now. I guess many of those who voted for Obama because he was supposedly from a minority would now cry out: "we don't want an Indian in the White House!" LOL

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 08:59:37 PM »
Please! Indians are not the First Nation. They came from Siberia and displaced the Kenwick man (or Folsom man). Please stop the PC. If this man is a good candidate, his ethnicity is irrelevant.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 09:09:49 PM »
That would be wonderfull if a Native American were elected. And let's see what the leftists say now. I guess many of those who voted for Obama because he was supposedly from a minority would now cry out: "we don't want an Indian in the White House!" LOL
I honestly don't want to know and really don't care about a potential candidates minority status. Prove to me he or she is good on the issues and can do the job. The rest of the picture is irrelevant.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 09:19:55 PM »
He certainly has a great blog. 

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 10:08:43 PM »
I betcha the Mexica Movement and American Indian Movement that are both extremely anti white and antisemitic organizations will consider this guy a sell out. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 10:15:51 PM »

Has he mentioned running in 2012?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 05:00:55 AM »

David Yeagley has been a great guy for a long time
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »
The ones who created the constitution and all the founders of the USA were exclusively white males.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 07:38:15 PM »
Not often do nonwhites(part or full) support policies which hinder the destruction of the White population, this makes him quite unique.

I believe him and Jared Taylor of AMREN are friends, I would vote for him.

One other thing, we(well me and people like me) will always be called Nazis, it doesn't matter if we named ourselves "people who love peace, tolerance and global diversity".

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 04:40:28 AM »
Has he ever been a candidate for an elected office?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 12:58:24 PM »
Please! Indians are not the First Nation. They came from Siberia and displaced the Kenwick man (or Folsom man). Please stop the PC. If this man is a good candidate, his ethnicity is irrelevant.

Not true at all, Only the tribes in Alaska show any real connection to Siberia, the migration pattern is not proven as the bering straight was formally a land mass that people lived on, not as a route to get to the Americas. DNA signatures are very different once you reach the south americas. They are indeed first nation, and Kenwick man was said to have Caucasoid features, not all Natives are mongoloid, some have caucasoid features too. If the Natives are related to Siberians, then 20,000 years of separation has changed the genetics rapidly. How do you know that Siberians didn't come from the Americas vice versa?