Author Topic: Radio Host moslems should wear GPS tracking device LOL  (Read 4218 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Radio Host moslems should wear GPS tracking device LOL
« on: May 11, 2007, 10:38:58 AM »

Call me kooky": "Gunny" Bob called for all Muslim immigrants to wear "GPS tracking bracelet," urged government monitoring
Discussing the breakup of an alleged terrorist plot to attack U.S. soldiers at New Jersey's Fort Dix, Newsradio 850 KOA host "Gunny" Bob Newman said on his May 8 show that "every Muslim immigrant to America who holds a green card, a visa, or who is a naturalized citizen [should] be required by law to wear a GPS tracking bracelet at all times," and that the government should "bug their places of work and their residences" and monitor "[a]ll mosques and community centers." Newman added, "If they don't like the idea, or if they refuse, throw their asses out of this country."

Newman also suggested refusing Muslims entry into the United States by imposing a "moratorium" on visas for them. Speaking directly to the Muslim community, Newman warned, "You better get control of your own people. Once you get control of them, then come see us again and we'll think about -- however many decades down the road it is -- we'll think about maybe opening our doors to you again. But you are doing absolutely freaking nothing to help ... this nation."

From the May 8 broadcast of Newsradio 850 KOA's The Gunny Bob Show:

NEWMAN: I want -- tell me if I'm wrong or tell me if I'm right. I want every Muslim immigrant to America who holds a green card, a visa, or who is a naturalized citizen to be required by law to wear a GPS tracking bracelet at all times. And the FBI and the NSA should monitor their phones and their emails, all communications -- electronic -- at all times, as well as bug their places of work and their residences. If they don't like the idea, or if they refuse, throw their asses out of this country. All mosques and community centers as well as Muslim organizations must be monitored. We know with the arrests today that the Muslim terrorists are absolutely, positively here -- and we invited them to our country! And I think maybe it's time that we should stop doing that. Call me kooky, but I think maybe it's time for a little moratorium on Muslim visas, period. Hey, I'm sorry, guys -- I know that a lot of you are great people. I know you just like to do business here or become a U.S. citizens and be a peaceful person. I know that. But you know what? You better get control of your own people. Once you get control of them, then come see us again and we'll think about -- however many decades down the road it is -- we'll think about maybe opening our doors to you again. But you are doing absolutely freaking nothing to help, to, to help this nation. And that's that.

http://colorado.mediamatters.org/items/200705090001

about   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Newman

« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 10:45:10 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Radio Host moslems should wear GPS tracking device LOL
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 06:08:38 PM »
Who is this radio show host. He actuallt speaks the truth.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 06:09:44 PM »
Who is this radio show host. He actuallt speaks the truth.
"Gunny" Bob  Newman   

you can listen to him     http://www.850koa.com/pages/gunnybob.html
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 06:11:51 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 08:37:55 PM »

here is the audio.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2007, 11:19:14 PM »
Why waist money on those gps devices. Just put a bullet in every muslims head. I believe it costs less than a dollar each.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 01:03:02 AM »
Or better yet, stop all moozie immigration to the U.S.  And profile those that are here.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 03:07:11 AM »
Much better nuke all muslim countries

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 05:10:09 AM »
Or better yet, stop all moozie immigration to the U.S.  And profile those that are here.
I like your idea the best Lisa, however did you notice how quickly the media is pushing  this Fort Dix incident under the rug. Government and the media have down played this thing so much it is almost a non issue. All the hot air about them not being linked up to any other terrorist groups is just nonsense. This is the mode of operation that terrorism here in the USA is in small independent groups.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 06:30:52 AM »

here is the audio.
Did you see what comes on the screen right after Chaim :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 06:45:47 AM »

here is the audio.
I was listening to this YouTube link and I liked the talk shows host opinion however something caught my eye while I was listening but not really reading the text. This YouTube spot is against this talk show and is asking us to sign a petition against him. They are asking us to contact the radio station and sponsors to get him off the air. This man deserves a commendation for speaking out as he did  against this group not reprisal.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 06:47:59 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 07:25:28 AM »

here is the audio.
I was listening to this YouTube link and I liked the talk shows host opinion however something caught my eye while I was listening but not really reading the text. This YouTube spot is against this talk show and is asking us to sign a petition against him. They are asking us to contact the radio station and sponsors to get him off the air. This man deserves a commendation for speaking out as he did  against this group not reprisal.
I found the left wing blog that posted the vid on youtube

http://www.progressnowaction.org/page/community/post_group/ProgressNowStaff/C25J

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 07:32:36 AM »
The Left wing group that posted it has ties to anti Israel homo Justin Raimondo

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 07:33:23 AM »
I shall research this guy more!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 08:13:36 AM »
I am in favor of all Mohammedans being forced to wear GPS tracking devices.

I am also in favor of dropping all of the attached GPS tracking devices out of jet airliners en route over the South Pacific!