Author Topic: Does Moshe Feiglin really look like Trey Anastasio from Phish?  (Read 711 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Whenever I see a picture of Moshe Feiglin I think I am looking at Trey Anastasio from the Rock band Phish..

Trey Anastasio:

Moshe Feiglin:

Does anyone else notice the similarity?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Does Moshe Feiglin really look like Trey Anastasio from Phish?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 04:37:07 PM »
Yes

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 04:39:05 PM »
Yes

Good, then Im not so crazy... Of course looks are probrobly all they share... Obviously Trey is a left-wing hippie and Moshe is a right-wing patriot...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 04:40:28 PM »
Moshe wrote this in a recent article on A7 @ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9497

I have no doubt that my dreams are the quintessential dreams of the large Jewish majority in Israel; traditional Jews, religious Jews, ultra-Orthodox Jews and even the remaining 19% who define themselves as secular Jews. I dream of a truly free state – for rich and for poor; for the strong and the weak. I dream of a Jewish State that lives in peace with its identity and its G-d – with no coercion. I dream of a state that is proud to fulfill the historic destiny of the nation that it represents – a state that strives to perfect the world and to sanctify the Name of G-d by establishing an exemplary society. I dream of a state that is firmly planted on its holy foundations – and not on pragmatism, alone.  I dream of a state to which the nations of the world will turn to receive moral legitimacy – and not the opposite. I dream of a state that proudly embodies the soul of the Jewish Nation.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 06:00:40 PM »
Trey is like Moshe's evil twin!!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 06:07:29 PM »
Trey is like Moshe's evil twin!!

:::D :::D :::D