Author Topic: Left-wing Self Hating "Jews" Call ’Law of Return’ Racist  (Read 873 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
In my opinion Left-wing Self Hating "Jews" are beyond redemption, and are as much a threat to the Jewish people as any muslim or nazi, plus they get the added contempt of being traitors.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136153
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Left-wing Self Hating "Jews" Call ’Law of Return’ Racist
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 01:39:10 PM »
In my opinion Left-wing Self Hating "Jews" are beyond redemption, and are as much a threat to the Jewish people as any muslim or nazi, plus they get the added contempt of being traitors.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136153
Bunch of savages
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 06:54:38 AM »
How can it be racist, if it gives Jews of all ethnic groups citizenship? This is not very logic. And who, if not Jews should be given citizenship then? Mongolians? North Koreans???
The State of Israel was created for the Jews so it is just logic that Jews get Israeli citizenship - if they don't want it, they may keep it!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 10:38:11 AM »
JUDAISM IS NOT A RACE!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 10:49:01 AM »
JUDAISM IS NOT A RACE!!!
Apparently some leftist Jews consider themselves a race. And in some way leftist Jews are a race - a race odumb self-haters.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 10:58:34 AM »
The Lefties adopted the Nurenberg Laws - now Jews are a race and that's where the wrong definition of Jews in the Law of Return comes from.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 11:22:34 AM »
I've heard plenty of liberal Jews defining themselves as a race, which I think is stupid. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
I've heard plenty of liberal Jews defining themselves as a race, which I think is stupid. 

One thing I have learned is that liberal Jews don't know Jack about Judaism...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 01:34:33 AM »
The Lefties have always been the most racist.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 05:51:05 AM »
As a convert to Judaism is eligible, it cannot be a racial thing - also a Jew who converts to another religion is not allowed to make aliyah.

I wonder whether they think Greece, Ireland, Finland, Japan, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Chile and Spain are racists too? They have a similar immigration policy.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 07:33:52 AM »
As a convert to Judaism is eligible, it cannot be a racial thing - also a Jew who converts to another religion is not allowed to make aliyah.

I wonder whether they think Greece, Ireland, Finland, Japan, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Chile and Spain are racists too? They have a similar immigration policy.

For a leftist, almost every single country in this world is racist. The only exceptions for them are North Korea, Iran, Syria, Cuba and Venezuela.