Author Topic: ‘For It’: Muslim Student in San Diego Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaus  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
‘For It’: Muslim Student in San Diego Confesses She Wants a Second Holocaust

http://www.breitbart.tv/for-it-muslim-student-in-san-diego-confesses-she-wants-a-second-holocaust/

God willing, there will soon be leaders in our country who deport terrorists, and their coattail riders back to whatever country they, or their parents [grandparents, or whoever immigrated], are from.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
The best thing that can happen (  that I'm allowed to say by law ) to evil beasts like that hideous " woman"   is that they are deported to Muslim Countries.      Let her live amongst those who treat women like dirt.

Having said this,    she's less dangerous than the Muslims who use Taqiyya.     Those who hide their true intentions are often considered  " Moderate"  Muslims.      They are the greatest threats to all non Muslims.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It is shocking. In her place could quasi stand a SS-officer. She spoke about mass murder, like she would order a pizza.

This Muslims are mentally ill.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
The whore is a Classic Nazi:

Either they're insisting that the Holocaust never happened, or they're calling for the genocide of the Jews.

See?  It's not "hate speech" if you're calling for another Holocaust --

We either take our country back immediately or consider it gone forever.

As for this skank, she should be tarred and feathered and taught a little "respect" for her "betters"!   >:(

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Look at it this way: When the Messiah comes, righteous people will smite the necks of these evil beasts when they say such things.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
The whore is a Classic Nazi:

Either they're insisting that the Holocaust never happened, or they're calling for the genocide of the Jews.

See?  It's not "hate speech" if you're calling for another Holocaust --

We either take our country back immediately or consider it gone forever.

As for this skank, she should be tarred and feathered and taught a little "respect" for her "betters"!   >:(

Massuh, absoultely.  This woman is less than merd

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This creature is too vile and polluted for even a mound of army ants to eat. She should be drowned in a septic tank.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
If one Muslim student is actually saying it, you know how many are thinking it.

That's whats nauseating. I remember when I was in university, the Jewish students would have their booth in the common areas putting out a pro-Israel message and the arab/fakestinians would have their booth with their message. You were allowed to set up tables or booths with your literature/message as long as you weren't violent or nasty towards others. It was pretty fair. There were plenty of times the arab/fakestinian students would argue with the Jewish/Israeli students and vice versa. The arabs eventually had the university ban all the booths/tables because they got violent one time and damaged the pro-Israel booth.

Anyways, one time I noticed one arab in particular was getting really uppity and in the faces of some of the Jews. They were arguing over the same old crap how what Israel is doing to the arabs is the same as what Hitler did to the Jews and that drek. This arab's friends were standing back and giving the Jews dirty looks the whole time. I step forward to listen, not instigating at the time. The angry arab and the couple of Jews he's arguing with end up basically agreeing to disagree and one of this arab's friends steps forward and makes a comment to the effect of pushing all the Jews out of Israel. Instead of getting mad, the Jews get defensive and ask why he doesn't want to "dialogue". This other arab doesn't want to hear anything. I've had enough and I say "why would you wanna dialogue with this deleted? He's a nazi who wants to kill all your people. deleted him." Instead of agreeing with me, the Jews said that wasn't true and I shouldn't say things like that because "the only way for peace is to talk to one another". I gave up after that and called them all crazy.

It's absolutely true that these arab sons and daughters of deleted are the same nazi scum who murdered 6 million Jews during the holocaust. If they had the power, they'd do the exact same thing. It's a shame that Jews haven't learned to recognize this even after the first holocaust. You learn quickly that Jews and muslims are both crazy, but in different ways.  :'(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!