Author Topic: I love this video  (Read 853 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I love this video
« on: May 13, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »
Of course I disagree with Dawkins' atheism, but I'm a fan of some of his science writings.

I found this today and I just found it so fantastic I had to share it. It's so brilliant, so logical, so fantastic. We could do well to learn how to debate Muslims in such a level-headed way:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: I love this video
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 04:18:50 PM »
Of course I disagree with Dawkins' atheism, but I'm a fan of some of his science writings.

I found this today and I just found it so fantastic I had to share it. It's so brilliant, so logical, so fantastic. We could do well to learn how to debate Muslims in such a level-headed way:

dawkins imo is a joke. The very thing he critercises, he does himself. He tries to insult christianity for its "your going to hell" preaching(which i actually agree with), and he insults organised religion, which i agree with, but he actually set up a summer camp for atheists.

WTF?Summer camp for young atheists, its more of a religion than islam the way its going.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/5674934/Richard-Dawkins-launches-childrens-summer-camp-for-atheists.html

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
Re: I love this video
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 05:11:31 PM »
I don't about this man, ether way he still bashes people like us who have faith and thinks he is better then the rest of of us. Just because he hates Islam doesn't mean I have to like him myself. That's just me though.