Poll

should we ally ouselves with other rightists organisations like the bnp or the pvv?

yes
15 (57.7%)
yes but only in the west
1 (3.8%)
yes but only in america
0 (0%)
no
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: should we ally ouselves with other rightists organisations?  (Read 6692 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: should we ally ouselves with other rightists organisations?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 01:20:13 PM »
בס''ד

I voted "yes" but I would only support such a relationship if the organization is pro-Israel or willing to become pro-Israel.
thank you chaim for your enlightening post.this is the answer to all the opposition here.

That was a no-brainer answer... Also what opposition here are you talking about?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »
בס''ד

I voted "yes" but I would only support such a relationship if the organization is pro-Israel or willing to become pro-Israel.

Chaim,

I am sure you would not support any group which claims to be pro-Israel yet still harbors Nazis and antisemites in positions of authority... Would you?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 01:27:00 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim,

I am sure you would not support any group which claims to be pro-Israel yet still harbors Nazis and antisemites in positions of authority... Would you?

pvv is antisemite? the edl is antisemite? the danish people's party is antisemite? where are you living? maybe in fantasy universe?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »
You're an Israeli. What is your involvement with HaYamin HaAmiti?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 02:17:13 PM »
בס''ד

Chaim,

pvv is antisemite? the edl is antisemite? the danish people's party is antisemite? where are you living? maybe in fantasy universe?

My little normal atheist friend... You have made the mistake of implying things which I did not write. I never said any of those parties were antisemitic. I simply asked a question that would qualify what he wrote. There are parties and peoples who go around saying that they are supportive of the Jewish state and yet they still allow people who voice anti-Jewish sentiment into the parties. It would be naive to believe everyone at face value, especially those who in the past have burned you.

So I would not be so combative against me if I were you. You have a propensity to say things which are off the cuff and without legitimacy, so please re-evaluate what you are saying to me. You are the one who seems to create fantasy universes.

You sound like you need a vacation...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 01:07:19 AM »
You're an Israeli. What is your involvement with HaYamin HaAmiti?
my involvment in the israeli forum is posting and debating with members on the msn.if you want to check my nickname there is bat yami (in hebrew).
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 01:09:56 AM »
בס''ד

Chaim,

My little normal atheist friend... You have made the mistake of implying things which I did not write. I never said any of those parties were antisemitic. I simply asked a question that would qualify what he wrote. There are parties and peoples who go around saying that they are supportive of the Jewish state and yet they still allow people who voice anti-Jewish sentiment into the parties. It would be naive to believe everyone at face value, especially those who in the past have burned you.

So I would not be so combative against me if I were you. You have a propensity to say things which are off the cuff and without legitimacy, so please re-evaluate what you are saying to me. You are the one who seems to create fantasy universes.

You sound like you need a vacation...

if you wrote that post it is mean that you didn't understand the qyestion on hand.we don't talking about parties with antisemitic past like the front national of the npd but on parties like the bnp'the pv and ukip.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 04:01:48 AM »
if you wrote that post it is mean that you didn't understand the qyestion on hand.we don't talking about parties with antisemitic past like the front national of the npd but on parties like the bnp'the pv and ukip.

BNP is totally out of the question - for reasons you have already been told.
I support UKIP as the best party in the UK at the moment, but that doesn't say much.  They are libertarian and anti-EU which is enough for me; they are along with the Tories fairly pro-Israel, but UKIP doesn't really care about Zionism, their policy - "UKIP supports the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state. UKIP rejects calls for Israel to be punished for defending itself from attack." Good so far... oh, but then they go and spoil it all... "Yet UKIP calls on Israel to continue to ensure its military actions remain proportionate and to pursue a political solution to a political problem. " Essentially, we generally support Israel, but we are not that concerned and will criticise her whenever she defends herself in an attempt to pacify screaming anti-Semites because throwing Israel under the bus makes our lives a little easier in the short-term.

I don't see how JTF could ally with any other political party, few parties are that sufficiently interested in Israel.  They are Zionist, they support Israel, but their main focus is on their own national issues.  They could conceivably work together against Islam, but I am not sure about the presence of JTF in Europe which has the biggest Muslim problem.

Also, I am not sure many parties would want to ally themselves with JTF due to the pressure from the liberal media and opposition parties who would instantly accuse them of allying with Kachists, a banned group, classed as terrorists by the government.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »
I came across certain right wing/conservative American sites, who are anti-muslims, anti-obama, pro-Israel yet i feel JTF must be careful in choosing such allies, and not jump quickly on subjective grounds.

Here is the site:
http://www.rightsidenews.com

American/ Christian Gentile members of JTF might be using these sites for updates. But the thing to note is that these sources have problems with Ultra-Orthodox Jews, the Heredims who counter the missionaries. They also support the Messianic jews. And of course they have problems with Hindu nationalists too. http://www.rightsidenews.com/201004239703/global-terrorism/messianic-jews-in-israel-seek-public-apology-for-attack.html
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010052410311/global-terrorism/hindu-nationalists-plan-religious-cleansing-in-madhya-pradesh-district.html

although they may have a pro-israel stand, it may not be pro-jew.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2010, 12:44:10 PM »
I came across certain right wing/conservative American sites, who are anti-muslims, anti-obama, pro-Israel yet i feel JTF must be careful in choosing such allies, and not jump quickly on subjective grounds.

Here is the site:

American/ Christian Gentile members of JTF might be using these sites for updates. But the thing to note is that these sources have problems with Ultra-Orthodox Jews, the Heredims who counter the missionaries. They also support the Messianic jews. And of course they have problems with Hindu nationalists too. http://www.rightsidenews.com/201004239703/global-terrorism/messianic-jews-in-israel-seek-public-apology-for-attack.html
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010052410311/global-terrorism/hindu-nationalists-plan-religious-cleansing-in-madhya-pradesh-district.html

Their not rightous if they are missionaries.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »

Here is the site:

And what is it that you have against freedom of speech and freedom of religion? I hate to inform you of this but Christianity was considered a Jewish Sect until well after the Jerusalem was trashed by the Romans. In fact, well after Bar Kokhba revolt.

PS;

I don't consider Islam to be a valid reliogion. I consider Islam to be a Satanic death cult.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:59 PM »

Here is the site:

And what is it that you have against freedom of speech and freedom of religion? I hate to inform you of this but Christianity was considered a Jewish Sect until well after the Jerusalem was trashed by the Romans. In fact, well after Bar Kokhba revolt.

PS;

I don't consider Islam to be a valid reliogion. I consider Islam to be a Satanic death cult.

I agree with every word you say. Islam has to go.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2010, 07:56:10 PM »

Here is the site:

Christianity has no contact to Judaism as it's rather a version of a hypocrite and a heretic named Jesus.
I'm sorry but missionary is a crime against the Jewish people and is forbidden in this forum, and shouldn't be supported.
By this logic, you'll have nothing to say against Muslim missionaries.

EDIT: Ron, you know that I love you like a brother, but I think it's in our best interest to not offend our Christian members.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:17:18 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »

Here is the site:

PS;

בס''ד

We work with many Christians, especially evangelicals.

But missionaries who try to convert Jews are our sworn enemies. Those who try to steal Jewish souls are not sincere friends to say the least.

Any Jew who converts is a traitor to the Jewish people and will have no place in the next world.

Again, we want Jews and Christians to work together to save America, Israel and Western civilization from both Islam and from the secular "humanist" left. But if someone attempts to convert our brothers and sisters, that is a frontal attack upon our people and our faith.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2010, 08:07:58 PM »
if you want to check my nickname there is bat yami (in hebrew).
Anybody can give themselves a Hebrew nickname.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 08:27:45 PM »

Here is the site:

PS;

בס''ד

But missionaries who try to convert Jews are our sworn enemies. Those who try to steal Jewish souls are not sincere friends to say the least.

Any Jew who converts is a traitor to the Jewish people and will have no place in the next world.

Again, we want Jews and Christians to work together to save America, Israel and Western civilization from both Islam and from the secular "humanist" left. But if someone attempts to convert our brothers and sisters, that is a frontal attack upon our people and our faith.

God Bless you Chaim, I'm not Jewish and I agree with you wholeheartedly. If I EVER saw a missionary trying to convert a Jew, I would punch them in the nose! That is my biggest pet peeve..........someone trying to PUSH their religion onto others.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2010, 09:26:31 PM »

Here is the site:

PS;

בס''ד

Chaim;

As you probably know, most evangelicals do love Jews and Israel. I did not come in here to convert anyone or try to force my Religious beliefs on anyone, nor would most Christians that I know. I have seen enough of your Vids to know what your views on Christians are. I am the one who suggested to Steve Cooper of the "Conservative Monster" to get in contact with y'all before he retired from the NYPD.  I asked a simple question and have gotten a couple of answers to it.

I was invited over here by Paulette quite a while back. I consider her as a dear friend and a sister. Believe me Chiam, I am not your enemy and as things get progressively worse in this nation and the world, you and your fellow Jews and me and my fellow Christians are going to need all the help that we can get because all we have is G_d and each other.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
Maccabee is that a cross and Omega or a chi and omega? And what does that symbol mean?

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2010, 10:42:30 PM »
Maccabee is that a cross and Omega or a chi and omega? And what does that symbol mean?

Thanks for asking. It is a cross and omega. It symbolizes Christian Resistance to tryanny of any kind.

As a Confederate, I Love your Bonnie Blue...
Maccabee ><>

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2010, 10:48:36 PM »
You know some religious Jews find the symbol of the cross somewhat insulting?

It was a symbol of Jewish oppression for almost 2000 years...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2010, 10:49:41 PM »

I enjoyed breaking that missionary I met's cross. Too bad I didn't film it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2010, 10:51:12 PM »

Nice... It is ashame that they try to missionize in Israel. I wish they would lock them up or fine them... This is not about freedom of speech, but about respecting the Jewish homeland... And the Jewish religion which is attempting to fufill the mission of the Jewish people. Missionaries are trying to destroy the Jewish soul, and it is a war which we have been fighting for 2000 years now...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2010, 10:52:17 PM »

Nice... It is ashame that they try to missionize in Israel. I wish they would lock them up or fine them... This is not about freedom of speech, but about respecting the Jewish homeland... And the Jewish religion which is attempting to fufill the mission of the Jewish people. Missionaries are trying to destroy the Jewish soul, and it is a war which we have been fighting for 2000 years now...

A Missionary is worse than Hitler. A spiritual Holocaust is worse than a physical Holocaust.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »

A Missionary is worse than Hitler. A spiritual Holocaust is worse than a physical Holocaust.

You know I agree with that...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2010, 10:55:03 PM »

Thanks for asking. It is a cross and omega. It symbolizes Christian Resistance to tryanny of any kind.

As a Confederate, I Love your Bonnie Blue...
Thanks for explaining what your avatar meant.

It's not a good idea to have a cross on this forum because it will make some people very uncomfortable and it's a Jewish-run forum.