Author Topic: Mystery disease may cut Afghanistan's poppy harvest.  (Read 874 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Mystery disease may cut Afghanistan's poppy harvest.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 08:47:14 AM »
It could be the work of God or an introduced disease that was put there on purpose. Either way I think it's good.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:04:15 AM »
Agent orange... ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 09:05:51 AM »
Poor Muslims. Sniff. I guess now there will be build a few less mosques.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:12:31 AM »
Boo-hoo.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:21:52 AM »
Personally, I don't believe a word of that "story".

It reads like intentional propaganda designed to divert our attention away for the truth.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »
yes'i hope all the uslims would die.anyway i wonder why the mighty (cinically speaking) nato frces didn't already exterminated these muslim vermins? or perhaps they are feeding the vermines with their blood.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 04:36:05 PM »
Remember God controls all things, even though there is chaos right now.  He controls the weather and the plagues too.  Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 05:19:17 PM »
Remember G-d controls all things, even though there is chaos right now.  He controls the weather and the plagues too.  Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.

Debbie,

You may find these quotes of scripture to support your statement also:

Leviticus 26:3-13

3. If you follow My statutes and observe My commandments and perform them,
4. I will give your rains in their time, the Land will yield its produce, and the tree of the field will give forth its fruit.
5. Your threshing will last until the vintage, and the vintage will last until the sowing; you will eat your food to satiety, and you will live in security in your land.
6. And I will grant peace in the Land, and you will lie down with no one to frighten [you]; I will remove wild beasts from the Land, and no army will pass through your land;
7. You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you;
8. Five of you will pursue a hundred, and a hundred of you will pursue ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.
9. I will turn towards you, and I will make you fruitful and increase you, and I will set up My covenant with you.
10. You will eat very old [produce], and you will clear out the old from before the new.
11. And I will place My dwelling in your midst, and My Spirit will not reject you;
12. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be My people.
13. I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt from being slaves to them; and I broke the pegs of your yoke and led you upright.

The second paragraph of the Shema prayer that all religious Jews say 3 times a day has the following portion:

And it will come to pass that if you continually hearken to My mitzvot that I command you today, to love the Lord your God, and to serve Him, with all your heart and with all your soul -- then I will provide rain for your land in its proper time, the early and late rains, that you may gather in your grain, your wine, and your oil. I will provide grass in your field for your cattle and you will eat and be satisfied.
http://www.aish.com/jl/m/48954656.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14