Author Topic: Pat Buchanan: Too many Jews on Supreme Court  (Read 4834 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Pat Buchanan: Too many Jews on Supreme Court
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 12:45:00 AM »
The only type of "WN" you are, is the fake pedofront type.
He would have relations with a big black man in prison if that would kill Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 12:47:04 AM »
The only type of "WN" you are, is the fake pedofront type.
He would have relations with a big black man in prison if that would kill Jews.

I need to stop drinking soda when I read your posts, you make me spit the drink out on my screen  :laugh: ;D

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2010, 03:41:33 AM »
It is a bit close to the line, he seems to be attacking the Left's obsession with supposed 'diversity' that doesn't extend to WASPs, rather than complaining that there is some kind of Zionist cabal on the bench.  However, given his prior comments, he really doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 05:37:47 AM »
The article wasn't on Jews specifically and I agree with what was written in the article.

The people who should be represented aren't.

Is your name Adolph or Joseph?

You seem intent on creating a dichotomy where one either has to fully support and advocate for Jews in all respects or one is a Nazi.

I will always support the interests of the White population first and foremost, I don't expect you to but I would hope you would have enough intellectual honesty to not attempt fallacious attacks.

Good, the last thing we need is a person that has 'white guilt'.

He does have White Guilt if he agrees with Pat Fagcannon.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2010, 05:42:37 AM »
It is a bit close to the line, he seems to be attacking the Left's obsession with supposed 'diversity' that doesn't extend to WASPs, rather than complaining that there is some kind of Zionist cabal on the bench.  However, given his prior comments, he really doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
Any bit of breath coming out of Buchanus' diseased mouth is blaming the Jews for something. As another JTFer once put it, he'd blame the Jews if he got a hangnail.

There is no finding logic or rhyme or reason with pathological people.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 10:23:31 AM »
Re:  "I will always support the interests of the White population first and foremost"

In my view, this is one of those mellifluous cliches which is meaningless.

I base my statement on the fact that the words "the interests of the White population" which are to be supported "first and foremost" by the poster are  forever in a state of flux, and therefore undefined.

There are White populations spread over the globe in various nations and cultures, each with their own world views and values.

To attempt to portray the French, Germans, Spaniards, English, Czechs, Danes, Russians, Icelanders, etc., as possessing a common interest based solely on "Global White Race Consciousness" defies reason.

(For the sake of limiting my argument in the forum, I deliberately am passing over disagreements among Caucasian peoples themselves as to the definition of "White".)

Questions:

Suppose, hypothetically, that "The White Population" gathers to meet and debate matters of importance, votes to disagree with the position(s) taken by the poster, and then adopts official policies, laws, and guidelines repugnant to the poster's personal values? ...

How then can the poster still claim to "always support the interests of the White population"?

Answer:

He can't.

In such a scenario, the poster will then be forced to stop concealing his real intentions and actual motivations.

He fully intends to dictate to all others that which he alone defines as the interests of the White population, motivated by his personal doctrines of White Separatism and White Supremacy.

Of course, no other personal viewpoints or doctrinal variations could be allowed or tolerated from within the White population under such conditions.

The poster, in stating his support for both a population and a value system which are indefinable and neither united nor in accord with each other, seeks to conceal from himself, as well as all others, his own psychological makeup, which is that he, and he alone, intends to define the "interests of the White population" and he then fully intends to use whichever means he deems necessary to force his views on everyone else.

Which, is just fine by me -- but these "lofty" sounding statements about "loyalty and support to White interests" are less than credible and have got to go.

Sounds like propaganda drivel.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 12:15:50 PM »
I don't get it. ...And jtf'ers please assist. Stephen Breyer married a non-Jew (in my book that makes you a non-Jew) Ruth Bader Ginburg is self-hating in and of herself. So, in essence she might as well not even be Jewish. Now this new lesbo that the house monkey just appointed violates a major Jewish law because she is a gay. So, she's not Jewish either. So, what is Patricia Buchanus crying about? I'm sure he'd get appointed, if only we knew what species this thing is!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »
I don't get it. ...And jtf'ers please assist. Stephen Breyer married a non-Jew (in my book that makes you a non-Jew) Ruth Bader Ginburg is self-hating in and of herself. So, in essence she might as well not even be Jewish. Now this new lesbo that the house monkey just appointed violated a major Jewish law because she is a gay. So, she's not Jewish either. So, what is Patricia Buchanus crying about? I'm sure he'd get appointed, if only we knew what species this thing is!!!

Ummm... I dont' agree with your logic here... Just because a Jew violates mitzvahs does not make them not a Jew. Technically one of the most important mitzvahs of Jewish life is violates by a majority of Jews. Do you realize that only a small fraction of the Jewish people actually observe Shabbat the way it is supposed to be observed. There is no comparing one negative mitzvah to another negative mitzvah... It is as wrong to violate Shabbat as it is to live a gay lifestyle... Both have the Torah proscribed penalty of DEATH...

I would not make proclamations as to who is a Jew and who is not a Jew based on a persons aveirahs... We all {especially those who are Baal Teshuvas} have done many transgressions and we are capable of being forgiven for those aveirahs {transgressions}...

We are here to Rebuke those who are willing to be rebuked for their transgressions. If they are patently wicked will must opposed them. But only the Beit Din can decide who is cherem and who is not..

I hereby Rebuke Rebuchanan...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 04:47:30 PM »
It's such a double standard:  The mainstream media says it's o.k to mention that Elana Kagan is Jewish, and that now there will be 3 Jews on the court.  However, it is not allowed to mention that she is a Lesbian.  This is considered "homophobic."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 05:26:26 PM »
Shame on Joseph Farah for printing this dreck.

WND is usually a good website. I'm surprised they ran this article. When I saw the title of the thread and the link, I thought that the article would be about what Buchanan said rather than his actual article.

Dangit.  Why doesnt Buchanan die already.  I'd prefer to read his obituary to Ronny James Dio's.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2010, 05:53:02 PM »
How many times did Chaim state that Jews do not belong in office in the US or any place else outside of Israel.   So, I agree with Pat Buchanan, but he means it for all the wrong reasons.
David Ben Moshe

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
How many times did Chaim state that Jews do not belong in office in the US or any place else outside of Israel.   So, I agree with Pat Buchanan, but he means it for all the wrong reasons.
David Ben Moshe

I know this is what Chaim says... But there is precedent in Jewish history {i.e. the Torah} that Jews held office in foreign lands for the purpose of saving the jewish nation... Witness the story of Joseph who was sold as a slave into Egypt only to rise to the second in command to Pharoah during the famine... If not for Joseph being the Pharoahs officer the Jewish people would never have even existed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2010, 06:35:33 PM »
David Ben Moshe

I know this is what Chaim says... But there is precedent in Jewish history {i.e. the Torah} that Jews held office in foreign lands for the purpose of saving the jewish nation... Witness the story of Joseph who was sold as a slave into Egypt only to rise to the second in command to Pharoah during the famine... If not for Joseph being the Pharoahs officer the Jewish people would never have even existed.

I believe that now that Israel is sovereign, that it should be the way David says. With all of this severe Jew-hate attacking Zion, I dont think it is safe for ANY person to be in office that is Jewish- not here in Jew hating America, AND SELF Jew hating America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 06:45:09 PM »
David Ben Moshe

I believe that now that Israel is sovereign, that it should be the way David says. With all of this severe Jew-hate attacking Zion, I dont think it is safe for ANY person to be in office that is Jewish- not here in Jew hating America, AND SELF Jew hating America.

I am not arguing against you... But I will again point out that in the story in the Torah of Joseph that the Egyptians were virulently anti-semitic... There were laws in effect at that time that a Jew could not legally serve in any official office of Egypt. Of course that law was changed by Pharoah himself once Joseph demonstrated his ability to interpret the Pharoahs dream...

But it is true that in todays world a Jew in office usually causes the antisemites to hate Jews even more..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2010, 07:39:32 PM »
It's time for Buchanus to kick off from AIDS and go to that great crematorium in Gehenom (which he denies exists).

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »
I don't like anybody who hates righteous people and that's what the leftists (both Jews and Gentiles) do.

Skkie stop pretending to be a white nationalist. You refuse to stand up for the white people in the states like California and Texas that are being overrun by third world immigrants. You choose to give up on us and would rather advocate for the enemy of whites to win our land. The only type of "WN" you are, is the fake pedofront type.

If you want to waste your resources and time trying to accomplish something that will not happen then you're free to do so. If anything the entire United States is a lost cause, in all likelihood I will be moving to Europe in the future but if American White Nationalism were to ever succeed there would have to be considerable compromises. The whole US landmass won't be something we would ever be able to get back outside of War and I have no wish to get into any type of military conflict.

Re:  "I will always support the interests of the White population first and foremost"

In my view, this is one of those mellifluous cliches which is meaningless.

I base my statement on the fact that the words "the interests of the White population" which are to be supported "first and foremost" by the poster are  forever in a state of flux, and therefore undefined.

There are White populations spread over the globe in various nations and cultures, each with their own world views and values.

To attempt to portray the French, Germans, Spaniards, English, Czechs, Danes, Russians, Icelanders, etc., as possessing a common interest based solely on "Global White Race Consciousness" defies reason.

(For the sake of limiting my argument in the forum, I deliberately am passing over disagreements among Caucasian peoples themselves as to the definition of "White".)

Questions:

Suppose, hypothetically, that "The White Population" gathers to meet and debate matters of importance, votes to disagree with the position(s) taken by the poster, and then adopts official policies, laws, and guidelines repugnant to the poster's personal values? ...

How then can the poster still claim to "always support the interests of the White population"?

Answer:

He can't.

In such a scenario, the poster will then be forced to stop concealing his real intentions and actual motivations.

He fully intends to dictate to all others that which he alone defines as the interests of the White population, motivated by his personal doctrines of White Separatism and White Supremacy.

Of course, no other personal viewpoints or doctrinal variations could be allowed or tolerated from within the White population under such conditions.

The poster, in stating his support for both a population and a value system which are indefinable and neither united nor in accord with each other, seeks to conceal from himself, as well as all others, his own psychological makeup, which is that he, and he alone, intends to define the "interests of the White population" and he then fully intends to use whichever means he deems necessary to force his views on everyone else.

Which, is just fine by me -- but these "lofty" sounding statements about "loyalty and support to White interests" are less than credible and have got to go.

Sounds like propaganda drivel.

Interests are defined by future genetic survival and autonomy, the crafting of a nation(or union of nations) with that goal in mind.