Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 24005 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #150 on: May 22, 2010, 10:52:40 PM »
I agree with Lisa and Dr. Brennan Fan.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #151 on: May 22, 2010, 10:52:57 PM »
AsheDina, thank you for the support.

Lisa: http://jtfarchive.org/audio/06182003a.mp3
From about 5:00 onward, specifically from 6:00-6:20. Chaim refers to them as "cannibals" numerous times and says my exact line, near verbatim. He even predicts at 22:30 that the blacks will one day rule this country - 7 years ago!

Also, one more: http://jtfarchive.org/audio/03272002b.mp3 From about 19:20-19:45.

I don't post these as a manner of being rebellious - I post them to clear my name and prove myself a true JTF patriot.

RWG

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2010, 11:22:49 PM »
בס''ד

First of all, Gimatria and RWG have every right to raise this important issue. There is no question that television commercials have an enormous impact on how people think. Corporate America would not spend billions of dollars advertising if commercials did not have a huge effect.

In my opinion, the constant glorifying of blacks and black culture is responsible for the election of Barack Hussein Osama to the presidency, something that was unthinkable only a few years ago.

I am surprised and saddened to see a thread with a legitimate topic turn into a place where personal attacks are made. Why can't we express our views on this forum without attacking others who may disagree?

No one is going to be banned here. On the Hebrew forum, we have stopped banning people except in the most extreme circumstances. As a result, leftists and self-hating Jews have joined, causing major arguments on thread after thread - because of this, the Hebrew forum is now hyperactive, baruch Hashem (thank G-d). We should institute the same policy on the English forum.

People should not be banned except under the most extreme circumstances. And people should feel free to express themselves without fear of being banned.

I would urge everyone to argue your points vigorously but without personal attacks on other members.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2010, 11:27:09 PM »
Chaim, at least two open and proud WN Nazis are being allowed to get away with murder on this forum.

I cannot tolerate "polite discourse" with people who would throw you and I into an insecticide chamber if they had their way. People like that need to be exterminated like the insects that they are.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2010, 11:33:49 PM »
Chaim, at least two open and proud WN Nazis are being allowed to get away with murder on this forum.

I cannot tolerate "polite discourse" with people who would throw you and I into an insecticide chamber if they had their way. People like that need to be exterminated like the insects that they are.

So, now you want to kill us for something we don't support?

You're insane.

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2010, 11:36:00 PM »
Chaim,

First off, thank you for gracing this thread with your presence and responding, it means the world!

Do you have a suggestion as to how to hold in my anger? I find that I lose my patience easily with white Christian and Jews who don't take the left-wing media's insidious attempts to poison American minds seriously.

Looking forward to AskJTF this week,
RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2010, 11:54:11 PM »
I will argue that TV doesn't change reality. They can show something on TV but a smart person can see the difference between TV land and reality. Unless these people watching TV are dullards and mental midgets I don't understand how people can not see reality when they go outside the door and experience the truth. Do people really not get outside much? Come on now. The TV news weatherman says it is raining outside but I stick my head outside and it is sunny out... Do I go around believing that it is raining when I can see quite clearly that it is sunny out? No way... The human being can see the truth that is standing before him. No amount of TV saying that the sky is RED will convince me that it is not BLUE.

Commercials which promote negative social elements should be condemned. The fact that there was a black manager in a taco bell doesn't quite ring to me as unbelievable. As I stated before, my real-world experience is that often the managers of these establishments are minorities. It doesn't make me feel less of a human when I see minorities holding positions inside fast food restaurants.

I didn't see the bank commercial. It is a bit more of a stretch to have african americans in high positions in banks because. Unless it is in a neighborhood with many minorities most banks only employ people who don't have criminal records, and many blacks at this age will already have marks on their records.

I surely don't support the erosion of good morality and character traits in American society. I know that there is a lot of drek on the TV channels these days. I don't believe that my actions will turn back the tide of crappy television. But we can work on educating the next generation that these media outlets are corrupt, and that their world view is skewed.

That is my opinion and I doubt it will change...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #157 on: May 23, 2010, 12:13:20 AM »
I will argue that TV doesn't change reality. They can show something on TV but a smart person can see the difference between TV land and reality.

Many people aren't old enough to know any other reality. They've never been exposed to anything but brainwashing all their lives. On top of that everything has been done to try to make them more stupid, by dimming down standards in schools, breaking up the traditional family, etc.

Unless these people watching TV are dullards and mental midgets I don't understand how people can not see reality when they go outside the door and experience the truth.

I've noticed a lot of people who live in states that aren't being flooded by illegal immigrants are for illegal immigration. They buy into the pro-illegal rhetoric of poor people just trying to make a life. They're not personally touched by the problem.

If someone doesn't live in a place with a bunch of blacks and their only interaction with blacks is from relatively civilized ones they meet occasionally in school or on the job, then they won't know what blacks are really like either.

Some of the most left wing people are those who live in all white communites. They don't have any reality to check their intake of propaganda.

Do people really not get outside much? Come on now. The TV news weatherman says it is raining outside but I stick my head outside and it is sunny out... Do I go around believing that it is raining when I can see quite clearly that it is sunny out? No way... The human being can see the truth that is standing before him. No amount of TV saying that the sky is RED will convince me that it is not BLUE.

What if there was a huge social stigma to saying the sky is blue? Say you mentioned something about the sky being blue and that could get you fired or have friends drop you just as quickly as saying something about bad black behavior? The left wing propaganda machine demands (through force) that you deny what you see in front of you. If that doesn't work, they tell you the bad behavior is not the fault of the ones committing it, but it's white people's fault.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #158 on: May 23, 2010, 12:42:11 AM »
Theres a reason why the first thing every communist regime goes after is control of media, its an enormously powerful tool and it works. They go after media and guns, the two biggest threats.

You can call them weak-minded or what have you but when something is shoved down ur throat night and day 24/7 ppl start buying it after a while, especially the younger. Obama wants everything, TV, radio, the whole nine. He even got a bill waiting, to go after the internet under the guise of "cyber-security".

There are those that no matter what the media tells us, we wont change our minds (including myself). But i think we are in the minority. There's no question that Obama got elected b/c the media slobbered all over him, it wouldve been unthinkable 20 yrs ago--white liberals like Dukakis and Mondale got slaughtered in elections back then, let alone a black Chicago radical--he wouldve never made it past first base.

This is why i get a little annoyed with the Beck and Hannity bashing. Though they are obviously flawed, they are at least giving some opposition to the tyrants every night while every other channel you know that the fix is in. I say support them.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 12:49:43 AM by Shiptar »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #159 on: May 23, 2010, 12:46:13 AM »
You can call them weak-minded or what have you but when something is shoved down ur throat night and day 24/7 ppl start buying it after a while, especially the younger. Obama wants everything, TV, airvwaves the whole nine. He even got a bill waiting, to go after the internet under the guise of "cyber-security".

This is my difference of opinion. I don't feel that anyone is shoving it down my throat. I have the ability to turn the TV off, and disconnect the cable. In the Orwellian story 1984 there is the Telescreen which cannot be turned off, and besides being watched the telescreen was able to watch the people in the home. Big Brother is watching comes from Orwells 1984... But we can turn the set off, we can watch DVDs and other content from the Internet.

You do point out a threat, that the Internet may not be free anymore. But there is always hope...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #160 on: May 23, 2010, 03:13:07 AM »
You can call them weak-minded or what have you but when something is shoved down ur throat night and day 24/7 ppl start buying it after a while, especially the younger. Obama wants everything, TV, airvwaves the whole nine. He even got a bill waiting, to go after the internet under the guise of "cyber-security".

This is my difference of opinion. I don't feel that anyone is shoving it down my throat. I have the ability to turn the TV off, and disconnect the cable. In the Orwellian story 1984 there is the Telescreen which cannot be turned off, and besides being watched the telescreen was able to watch the people in the home. Big Brother is watching comes from Orwells 1984... But we can turn the set off, we can watch DVDs and other content from the Internet.

You do point out a threat, that the Internet may not be free anymore. But there is always hope...

That isnt realistic, how many parents are gonna ban TV's in their house.

But anyway, i think it would all be irrelavent if kids were raised right. Thats the problem, imo--the breakdown in family and morals. Family is the backbone of society, once that goes bad things start happening.

If children are raised right with strong family values, 90% would turn out ok and the media influence would be minimized.

What we have now, instead, is chaos (or heading there). Out of wedlock children skyrocketing (45% from 25% fifteen yrs ago), divorce rates, political correctness everwhere and general moral decay. When these kids grow up in an unstable environment with no foundation they turn to others (i.e the media) for their "morals". We are basically raising a generation of Wussies. Once upon a time men were men and women were real women, but now everything is upside down.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 04:03:45 AM by Shiptar »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2010, 05:36:51 AM »
Why is it that "white nazis" is being used.

Why cant people agree to disagree, without slating them. As far as i know RMG is not a troll and not a nazi. I agree with him, i think perhaps he is a big harsh on the insults towards blacks in terms of derogatory insults towards the. But he is certainly right that on the whole, black people are scum. This has been a JTF position.

Does that mena i hate all blacks, no. Of course they are good blacks. But as i mentioned earlier, they are black people that are effectively white that we like. Pastor maning calls blacks lazy etc, and alan keys is against affirmative action, and is a good suburben family man. Both the blacks and the self hating white media hate them ironically.

Granted we need to support good, whatever race, so i support aln keys and pastor manning. But as i keep mentioning if you do not generalise then we will never get anywhere. Pandering to blacks just because there are acceptions to the rules would have been distaterous if we pandered to the nazis just because there were some good germans.

As for israel, ill be honest, do i want great people like chaims of he world in israel, or do i want israel filled with jewish converts like the gangsta rapper shyne??be honest, white jew, or black jew? Just honestly ask yourselfs that question. Would you want a israeli black majority considering historical there is not one shred of evidence whether christian, atheist, muslim or otherwise that there has been a sucessful black civilization. Not one shred of evidence.

No one on here has been supportive of white supremacists. So where this "white nazis" word being banded around is beyond me. Every white jew or gentile that has been a self proclaimed white civil rights believer has said nothing but contempt towards StørmFrønt. Which is what they deserve.

I find this political correctness from ron, muman, dr dan and lisa bizzare to be honest. Considering chaim speaks the unpopular truth about blacks, spoke about how he doesnt find them attracive(i agree), how they have poor singing voices(i agree), or how blacks are a "very strange bunch of people"(again i agree).

White people deseve rights. No supremacy, no favourtism, just "equaliteh" as the black would say it. Is that to much to ask? Is that being a nazi?No, but hating every single black, even when they show goodness, then yes that is evil.because i am simply not giving them a chance becuase of there skin colour. But saying the vast majority of blacks" are scum is not racist, because it is true.

Look at the crime stats...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #162 on: May 23, 2010, 06:33:48 AM »
That guy that played "Michael" on Lost was a terrible annoying actor and it has nothing to do with being black. Just a terrible actor. And what's interesting is how in his past life he was a deadbeat who loved his kid out of wedlock (which might be rare by many black fathers who abandon their kids, but I might be wrong). But he was accurately portrayed as many other black men. His gf who was black was a successful lawyer and chose to move on with a successful white guy.

Lost made the arab iraqi guy noble in the beginning vs Sawyer a regular white con artist.

Meh...there is only so much you can watch. Sometimes an actor is an actor and you have to roll with it. I don't think lost really had much of a hidden agenda. Maybe there was one out of 10000 republican guards with a conscience in iraq who defected. And black people are too stuoid to be conartists

At least they portrayed a white guy to be a successful spinal surgeon and his hospital administrator as an affirmative action black. That's accurate for the real world

An interesting rarity is the white dentist married to "wise" black woman with terminal cancer.

Again, meh, you can't think too much into things all the time.

In "2012" and cosby show and family matters etc its obvious.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #163 on: May 23, 2010, 06:40:37 AM »
Actually, sayid from lost comitted suicide to save everybody.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #164 on: May 23, 2010, 06:51:23 AM »
Why is it that "white nazis" is being used.

Why cant people agree to disagree, without slating them. As far as i know RMG is not a troll and not a nazi. I agree with him, i think perhaps he is a big harsh on the insults towards blacks in terms of derogatory insults towards the. But he is certainly right that on the whole, black people are scum. This has been a JTF position.

Does that mena i hate all blacks, no. Of course they are good blacks. But as i mentioned earlier, they are black people that are effectively white that we like. Pastor maning calls blacks lazy etc, and alan keys is against affirmative action, and is a good suburben family man. Both the blacks and the self hating white media hate them ironically.

Granted we need to support good, whatever race, so i support aln keys and pastor manning. But as i keep mentioning if you do not generalise then we will never get anywhere. Pandering to blacks just because there are acceptions to the rules would have been distaterous if we pandered to the nazis just because there were some good germans.

As for israel, ill be honest, do i want great people like chaims of he world in israel, or do i want israel filled with jewish converts like the gangsta rapper shyne??be honest, white jew, or black jew? Just honestly ask yourselfs that question. Would you want a israeli black majority considering historical there is not one shred of evidence whether christian, atheist, muslim or otherwise that there has been a sucessful black civilization. Not one shred of evidence.

No one on here has been supportive of white supremacists. So where this "white nazis" word being banded around is beyond me. Every white jew or gentile that has been a self proclaimed white civil rights believer has said nothing but contempt towards StørmFrønt. Which is what they deserve.

I find this political correctness from ron, muman, dr dan and lisa bizzare to be honest. Considering chaim speaks the unpopular truth about blacks, spoke about how he doesnt find them attracive(i agree), how they have poor singing voices(i agree), or how blacks are a "very strange bunch of people"(again i agree).

White people deseve rights. No supremacy, no favourtism, just "equaliteh" as the black would say it. Is that to much to ask? Is that being a nazi?No, but hating every single black, even when they show goodness, then yes that is evil.because i am simply not giving them a chance becuase of there skin colour. But saying the vast majority of blacks" are scum is not racist, because it is true.

Look at the crime stats...
First of all I don't think this baboon buffoon Shyne is as Jewish as I am an Eskimo. There are some true converts of the black race but with they are few and far between.

Second I want to know what is the order of priority for every self titled "white nationalist, not supremacist" in here-
Whose side are you on- Are you willing to support and work with Nazi-tolerant organisations like the BNP ? Are you going to vote for a Neo Nazi candidate if he just seem to hate more blacks and immigrants than Jews ?
For the Jews among you- do you find it more acceptable for a Jew to marry out of his faith than out of his "race" ? Do you even acknowledge the legitimacy of non-white Jews ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #165 on: May 23, 2010, 06:55:55 AM »
I might be the only person isn't against interracial marraige here. I'm against a person from a good family marrying someone from an evil family same race or different race.

I don't care if a white trash girl goes with a gangraper black. Good riddance!

People with evil cultures should stick together.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2010, 06:58:16 AM »
And so what? A white man finds women with negroid features and negroid swagger as more attractive as whites and some white men like petite women wth slanty eyes. So what?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2010, 07:02:54 AM »
And so what? A white man finds women with negroid features and negroid swagger as more attractive as whites and some white men like petite women wth slanty eyes. So what?

So they will never father white children unless they are with a white woman. You might ask why that matters. It matters because whites are in decline and need more population. Anything that interferes with that is bad.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2010, 07:17:45 AM »
To jtfe and muman;

Rwg and gimatria are not trolls, but just a lot more right wing and less politically correct.
Jtfe, thomas jeffersom did not father a slave child; it was most likely a cousin of his and its been proven.

I know that rwg is not a white supremecist because she comments on the evil culture and behavior of most blacks. I give her cudos for coming out of the closet about it, pardon the pun ;), where others have been afraid to do it.

So don't go hatin' on RWG

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2010, 07:24:16 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, Dr. Dan, and just for the record- I'm a man, lol.

RWG

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2010, 07:29:44 AM »
Muman, I love ad respect you, but the majority of people in this country are not smart like the rest of us. Most people are tv zombies and imitate what they watch from oprah to real housewives to maury povich to even hannah montana.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2010, 07:49:42 AM »
C4j

Fyi, the majority of jews were black and upheald true torah values, I would support that more than white reform torah groups. Our and JTF's priority is upholding righteousness and condemning evil.

You agree with this, but its not a racial thing. You can generalize when the generalization is 97 percent true. But when someone generalizes on this forum, we have to point it out that it isn't the race, but the culture which we hate.

Bottom line: decent righteous people hate racists and this movement needs more decent righteous people. If we don't point out clarity of the points which I gave, we will not grow as a movement because of the misconceptions many other brainwashed people have of us

JTF is pro righteous cultures and anti evil cultures

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2010, 07:53:15 AM »
To ruby: I respect your opinion and your right as a mother to instill those values. For us as Jews, color doesn't matter: its jewish values. I think you are mistaken, but we have to agree to disagree.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2010, 07:54:12 AM »
To rwg: why did I thing you were female? Maybe I got u mixed up with another person on this thread. Sorry

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #174 on: May 23, 2010, 08:17:24 AM »

That isnt realistic, how many parents are gonna ban TV's in their house.

But anyway, i think it would all be irrelavent if kids were raised right. Thats the problem, imo--the breakdown in family and morals. Family is the backbone of society, once that goes bad things start happening.

If children are raised right with strong family values, 90% would turn out ok and the media influence would be minimized.

What we have now, instead, is chaos (or heading there). Out of wedlock children skyrocketing (45% from 25% fifteen yrs ago), divorce rates, political correctness everwhere and general moral decay. When these kids grow up in an unstable environment with no foundation they turn to others (i.e the media) for their "morals". We are basically raising a generation of Wussies. Once upon a time men were men and women were real women, but now everything is upside down.
Exactly!  Self centered wussies. Entitled.  Lemmings.  Got to have the 'latest and greatest' whatever.  I'm talking about the adults.  What can you expect from children?
It takes a herculean effort to raise decent children in today's society.  I'm tired at the end of every day.  At my house, we call a spade a spade.  If we see something that is wrong, we try to point that out.  Oh, well.  I'm not going to have the most politically correct child, that's for sure.

Ya - you can turn off your TV.  You can't turn off the world.  Parents have to have some morals and 'smart's (not high IQ) to help their children survive society intact.
You have to be just smart enough to stay one step ahead of the propaganda.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 09:47:14 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.