Author Topic: TV glorifying schvartzas  (Read 23433 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Re: TV glorifying schvartzas
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2010, 02:03:12 PM »
That is so stupid and asinine a comment that I have no inclination to even respond.

RWG

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2010, 03:37:08 PM »
jtfenthusist is trolling...

CJ4,

Good to know where you stand. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 03:42:39 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2010, 03:48:20 PM »
That is so stupid and asinine a comment that I have no inclination to even respond.

RWG

Things that make sense are usually considered "asinine" by those who have things to hide.  Interesting that you demand that we accept that all Blacks in your mind participate in cannibalism, but you can't handle a real observation. 

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2010, 03:55:42 PM »
OH, how very Johnny Cocrahne of you! The unbelievable arguing! The stirring oration! You've removed beyond a shadow of a doubt ANY chance that myself and Gimatria could be friends for 15 years!

I cannot believe drek such as this manifests itself on this forum.

With "friends" like these, who needs enemies?

RWG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2010, 03:58:19 PM »
OH, how very Johnny Cocrahne of you! The unbelievable arguing! The stirring oration! You've removed beyond a shadow of a doubt ANY chance that myself and Gimatria could be friends for 15 years!

I cannot believe drek such as this manifests itself on this forum.

With "friends" like these, who needs enemies?

RWG

How in the world can you call you yourself "RightWingGentile" if you're gonna behave like this? Grow up, son!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »
By "behaving like this", you mean dismissing false accusations?

So if I told you that you were a Sodomite, would you not debunk that untruth (unless, of course..)?

RWG

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #206 on: May 23, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »
I agree with Chaim 100%. Very wise move on his party.  Get ready to debate!

בס''ד

First of all, Gimatria and RWG have every right to raise this important issue. There is no question that television commercials have an enormous impact on how people think. Corporate America would not spend billions of dollars advertising if commercials did not have a huge effect.

In my opinion, the constant glorifying of blacks and black culture is responsible for the election of Barack Hussein Osama to the presidency, something that was unthinkable only a few years ago.

I am surprised and saddened to see a thread with a legitimate topic turn into a place where personal attacks are made. Why can't we express our views on this forum without attacking others who may disagree?

No one is going to be banned here. On the Hebrew forum, we have stopped banning people except in the most extreme circumstances. As a result, leftists and self-hating Jews have joined, causing major arguments on thread after thread - because of this, the Hebrew forum is now hyperactive, baruch Hashem (thank G-d). We should institute the same policy on the English forum.

People should not be banned except under the most extreme circumstances. And people should feel free to express themselves without fear of being banned.

I would urge everyone to argue your points vigorously but without personal attacks on other members.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #207 on: May 23, 2010, 04:34:48 PM »
RWG,

You and Gimatria are obsessed with SODOMY.  LOL.    :doctor:  I mean that is all you two talk about.  You talk more about sodomy than a pair of sex addicted drag queens.  Can you talk about anything else?  anything?  How does Yimach Schemo's comment warrant an accusation of suggested sodomy?  And given your mean-spirited suggestion to Yimach Schemo, I have to tell you, it's not very heterosexual to be obsessed with the specifics of gay sex as you seem to be.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2010, 04:38:16 PM »
RWG,

You and Gimatria are obsessed with SODOMY.  LOL.    :doctor:  I mean that is all you two talk about.  You talk more about sodomy than a pair of sex addicted drag queens.  Can you talk about anything else?  anything?  How does Yimach Schemo's comment warrant an accusation of suggested sodomy?   

jtfnthusianst, i delated my last post as i realise i was in the wrong. But what is your problem with RWG and Gimatria. Chaim as far as i know seems to agree with the questions they ask, and the points they raise. So why the beef?

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »
What are you, 5? Honestly, what kind of arguments are these? "He said sodomite, that means he's gay, LOLROFLLMAO!"

Is this what the great JTF has come to, that mental midgets like Enthusiast are posting actively? He is clearly a schvartza-lover who is jealous of the attention received by Gimatria and I, thus he resorts to personal, unfounded attacks. If it were up to JTFEnthusiast, great moderate that he is, the schvartzas and sodomites would be running this country. He clearly loves blacks and black culture - why don't you go live with them? I'm sure there's a nice mudhut in Zaire you can rent, or perhaps a one bedroom/bathroom/kitchen treehouse in the Congo?

RWG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2010, 04:54:46 PM »
What are you, 5? Honestly, what kind of arguments are these? "He said sodomite, that means he's gay, LOLROFLLMAO!"

Is this what the great JTF has come to, that mental midgets like Enthusiast are posting actively? He is clearly a schvartza-lover who is jealous of the attention received by Gimatria and I, thus he resorts to personal, unfounded attacks. If it were up to JTFEnthusiast, great moderate that he is, the schvartzas and sodomites would be running this country. He clearly loves blacks and black culture - why don't you go live with them? I'm sure there's a nice mudhut in Zaire you can rent, or perhaps a one bedroom/bathroom/kitchen treehouse in the Congo?

RWG

Why don't you move to Africa? One less goon to worry about.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2010, 05:04:26 PM »
I think you need to see a psychiatrist, RWG.  You insinuated Yimach schemo was a "sodomite" for disagreeing with you.  I mean I thought you were mad, but this confirms it.  As for offering me hut in the congo, that's very funny.  The only one here that has demonstrated a lack of intelligence is YOU.  If Chaim said the things you said that he said, he said them in anger, in outrage at the obvious double standards that are everywhere in this sick disturbed culture of ours.  I'm betting that Chaim's comments about Blacks in that clip were situational-- as they always are, part of a story of how Whitey or Jewy is getting the shaft, especially when we endlessly defend people who hate us.  Chaim does not do as you did and pop onto the forum and start screaming that we should all hate Blacks because every Black person is a cannibal.  Incidentally, none of us here would defend the Black people who stand on street corners and berate Whites and others as they pass by.  If you had said these men were cannibals, I would have thought you inaccurate, but not in need of psychiatric care because I do see how certain Blacks behave and how many Whites give them a pass for no other reason other for the fact that they are Black. This is the racism that's never talked about; when we don't demand that everyone behave and be held accountable accordingly and to the same standards
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 05:24:09 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »
I never insinuated Yimach was a sodomite - if you had read the post, you'd have known that. In fact, I was stating it as an untruth - similar to your brilliant deduction that Gimatria and I are the same person. It was to prove a point that, unfortunately, went over your head.

RWG

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2010, 05:15:13 PM »
RWG, you wrote to Yimach schemo and I quote:

"By "behaving like this", you mean dismissing false accusations?

So if I told you that you were a Sodomite, would you not debunk that untruth (unless, of course..)?

RWG '

From your posts, it's clear that you think yourself to be my superior intellectually.  Based on your responses, I'm trying hard not to bury you, thereby showing you the sadism you so freely show to others

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2010, 05:23:16 PM »
Face it, RWG. You're obbessed with me being a "Sodomite" which I am certainly not. Seriously you need help.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2010, 05:44:12 PM »
cant we get on, i think you are all great posters.

Perhaps this thread should be locked?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2010, 05:54:10 PM »
Agreed. This petty arguing isn't getting us anywhere.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2010, 06:36:28 PM »
Agreed

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2010, 09:18:01 PM »
I think I'll lock this thread until RWG and Gimatria calm down. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2010, 09:25:34 PM »
I enjoy the zealous nature of RWG and Gimatria. I would implore the both of you though to avoid attacking our great members who are all devoted to our overall cause.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #220 on: May 23, 2010, 09:28:05 PM »

!!!SUPERHEROS UNITE!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14