Author Topic: Holder hasn't read Arizona law he criticized  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Holder hasn't read Arizona law he criticized
« on: May 14, 2010, 03:33:38 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/13/holder-hasnt-read-ariz-law-he-criticized/

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., who has been critical of Arizona's new immigration law, said Thursday he hasn't yet read the law and is going by what he's read in newspapers or seen on television.

Mr. Holder is conducting a review of the law, at President Obama's request, to see if the federal government should challenge it in court. He said he expects he will read the law by the time his staff briefs him on their conclusions.

"I've just expressed concerns on the basis of what I've heard about the law. But I'm not in a position to say at this point, not having read the law, not having had the chance to interact with people are doing the review, exactly what my position is," Mr. Holder told the House Judiciary Committee.

This weekend Mr. Holder told NBC's "Meet the Press" program that the Arizona law "has the possibility of leading to racial profiling." He had earlier called the law's passage "unfortunate," and questioned whether the law was unconstitutional because it tried to assume powers that may be reserved for the federal government.

Rep. Ted Poe, who had questioned Mr. Holder about the law, wondered how he could have those opinions if he hadn't yet read the legislation.

"It's hard for me to understand how you would have concerns about something being unconstitutional if you haven't even read the law," the Texas Republican told the attorney general.

The Arizona law's backers argue that it doesn't go beyond what federal law already allows, and they say press reports have distorted the legislation. They point to provisions in the law that specifically rule out racial profiling as proof that it can be implemented without conflicting with civil rights.

But critics said giving police the power to stop those they suspect are in the country illegally is bound to lead to profiling.

Mr. Holder said he expects the Justice and Homeland Security departments will finish their review of the Arizona law soon.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Holder hasn't read Arizona law he criticized
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 05:20:39 PM »
I call this incompetence that Holder would say the Immigration bill was unconstitutional without reading it!  Just shows you how the Obama agenda gets put into place.   They don't care about the law.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 07:07:31 AM »
He should have stuck to just being Oprah's boyfriend. He's way over his head with this attorney general gig.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 07:45:45 AM »
Re:  "He should have stuck to just being Oprah's boyfriend. He's way over his head with this attorney general gig."

He's also way over his head in just being Okra's 'boyfriend'!   :::D

*(because I was at first skimming down the page, I misread the word 'gig' - thinking it read 'jig' - then I realized that both readings were equally valid!)    ;D

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 08:02:22 AM »
I have noticed something repeatedly about mulattoes (which is what Holder is, half black and half white). They have just enough white genes to have more smarts than the average negro, but not enough to truly be successful without a LOT of assistance from Whitey.

And, they HATE the white race with a PASSION. Think of the most vicious white-hating negroes you know of: Malcolm X, Jeremiah Wright, Obama, Holder....mulattoes all!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 01:51:07 PM »
Re:  "He should have stuck to just being Oprah's boyfriend. He's way over his head with this attorney general gig."

He's also way over his head in just being Okra's 'boyfriend'!   :::D

*(because I was at first skimming down the page, I misread the word 'gig' - thinking it read 'jig' - then I realized that both readings were equally valid!)    ;D

No. I would never use such a term. After all we are civil rights supporters here at JTF.

Okra- that's good. :laugh:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »
Ben Yehuda:  "No. I would never use such a term. After all we are civil rights supporters here at JTF. "

Of course we are! I was referring to the gentleman's dancing ability ... as in his Irish Jig!      ;D     :dance:

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2010, 02:27:33 PM »
I have noticed something repeatedly about mulattoes (which is what Holder is, half black and half white). They have just enough white genes to have more smarts than the average negro, but not enough to truly be successful without a LOT of assistance from Whitey.

And, they HATE the white race with a PASSION. Think of the most vicious white-hating negroes you know of: Malcolm X, Jeremiah Wright, Obama, Holder....mulattoes all!

I didn't know some of those were mulattoes.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 01:34:55 AM »
Hemorrhoids are the only thing that are keeping Holder from being the perfect [censored]!!!

>:(
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 06:57:52 PM »

I didn't know some of those were mulattoes.

They're either mulattoes, quadroons or octoroons. You can tell by looking at them...very light skin, very White features.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 08:54:24 PM »

What is this nonsense? Both of Holder's parents are West Indian blacks. He isn't half-white. Neither is Jeremiah Wright or Malcolm X. They're just light skinned blacks who may have some white ancestry.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 11:09:22 PM »

I agree with you, JAP!  Fortunately, many dark skinned blacks hate the half ones too. 

I read somewhere that in the Hatian revolution, the blacks first killed all the whites, then the mulattoes. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 11:46:23 PM »
Re:  "They're just light skinned blacks who may have some white ancestry."

"Light skinned 'blacks' is itself an oxymoron!

If they have some white ancestry then that means that their great great great granddaddy raped some white woman.

That's because back in those days any white woman who'd so much as look at a Negro would have been forcibly incarcerated in a mental institution, given a lobotomy, and had her tubes tied.   

And any Negro who was seen "eyeing" a white woman on the street, or who didn't step off the sidewalk into the gutter when white folks strolled by, would have been bullwhipped, castrated, and strung up from the nearest tree.

Eric Holder is obviously some type of quadrahexichigaroon, or even a bongomexiroon.  The white part of his brain is developed enough to read books and answer simple questions, but the rest of his brain is too lazy to get anything worthwhile done!
Even when he's dressed in a nice suit at his desk, looking like he's lost in deep thought, he's just thinking about trying to meet some skanky teenage white girls at the local KFC.

In Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, mankind progressed from hunter-gatherer nomads to a more civilized life domesticating cattle and learning agriculture.

But in Africa, the Negro progressed from eating monkey meat and picking up bananas off the jungle floor, to eating human flesh and cooking Baptist Missionaries who crash landed.

Many people of good will mistakenly believe that each drop of white blood in a Negro tends to increase its overall IQ level.  But in fact, nothing could be further from the truth!  Each drop of white blood coursing through a Negro's veins only reminds him of how finger lickin' good that last fat Baptist Missionary Sunday School teacher tasted!

I mention these things only because of my strong belief in the equality of the races.  It is therefore incumbent upon us to try and help the Negro by mailing small chunks of hotdog or hamburger meat to them, to get them used to the idea of eating food for humans, rather than eating humans for food.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »
I read somewhere that in the Haitian revolution, the blacks first killed all the whites, then the mulattoes. 

I guess that would explain why Haiti is such a paradise.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2010, 12:28:04 AM »
Re:  "They're just light skinned blacks who may have some white ancestry."

"Light skinned 'blacks' is itself an oxymoron!

If they have some white ancestry then that means that their great great great granddaddy raped some white woman.

That's because back in those days any white woman who'd so much as look at a Negro would have been forcibly incarcerated in a mental institution, given a lobotomy, and had her tubes tied.   

And any Negro who was seen "eyeing" a white woman on the street, or who didn't step off the sidewalk into the gutter when white folks strolled by, would have been bullwhipped, castrated, and strung up from the nearest tree.

Eric Holder is obviously some type of quadrahexichigaroon, or even a bongomexiroon.  The white part of his brain is developed enough to read books and answer simple questions, but the rest of his brain is too lazy to get anything worthwhile done!
Even when he's dressed in a nice suit at his desk, looking like he's lost in deep thought, he's just thinking about trying to meet some skanky teenage white girls at the local KFC.

In Europe, the Middle East, and Asia, mankind progressed from hunter-gatherer nomads to a more civilized life domesticating cattle and learning agriculture.

But in Africa, the Negro progressed from eating monkey meat and picking up bananas off the jungle floor, to eating human flesh and cooking Baptist Missionaries who crash landed.

Many people of good will mistakenly believe that each drop of white blood in a Negro tends to increase its overall IQ level.  But in fact, nothing could be further from the truth!  Each drop of white blood coursing through a Negro's veins only reminds him of how finger lickin' good that last fat Baptist Missionary Sunday School teacher tasted!

I mention these things only because of my strong belief in the equality of the races.  It is therefore incumbent upon us to try and help the Negro by mailing small chunks of hotdog or hamburger meat to them, to get them used to the idea of eating food for humans, rather than eating humans for food.

:::D

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 09:20:31 AM »

Re: the bolded part....please...stop. You're making me homesick and sentimental for the good old days.  :laugh:

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »
Why is Black-on-White so common today in the United States of Africa?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »
Because we all know there were no qualified white AG candidates for Obama to choose. He chose a brother and an unbearably unqualified one at that. Can we just get someone who knows what the [censored] they're doing.

Can this mulatto idiot even read?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!