Author Topic: Masada2000.org is UP AGAIN!  (Read 9374 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Masada2000.org is UP AGAIN!
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 10:47:15 AM »
Look at the little judenrat silverstein LOL LOL he got his panties in a wedgie over massada 2000 LOL he and his whole family bends over forward for any moslem that might pass by

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/category/mideast-peace/

Masada2000 Spewing Hate Once More Thanks to Jewish Task ForceMay 13, 2007 at 9:27 pm · Filed under Mideast Peace, Politics & Society, Jews & Judaism, Science-Technology-Weblogs

The Jewish Task Force proudly announces they've found a right-wing friendly webhost to resume broadcasting the Kahanist spew for which Masada2000 has become notorious. But they're trying to conceal the name of the webhost to prevent the inevitable complaints about its content:

The new host has explicitly told us that, as long as what we post is within our First Amendment rights, they do not and will not monitor the content. However, I'd still rather not advertise the host and bring them undue pressure.

This of course is public knowledge that becomes known as soon as the domain tool services update their information on the site.

We should give credit to one webhost which apparently thought better of associating itself with the creepy Masada2000:

Well, apparently we've been screwed over by Lunarpages. It's been a month and a half, they received the yearly payment (in cash), they say that they are checking out some things and to bear with them. But that's as far as it went. And now they ignore all emails asking why they are ignoring us!

If anyone knows of a web host with a backbone who would be willing to host Masada2000.org, please let me know! It's time to get it back online!

These guys have been trying to get back online unsuccessfully for two months. I love it! Give credit to Lunarpages for smelling a rat.

Another JTF forum member seems to have a nebulous idea of what constitutes libel:

He has written so many libelous things about her [Neuwirth] and still refuses to retract them. I think she's got a good case. :-)

G-d, I wish this ignoramus represented her instead of the counselor she does have. Someone please point out a single thing I've written about Rachel that is libelous? Even her attorney didn't mention libel in his letter.

My S.H.I.T. List entry once again features a copyrighted image of me, thus violating the Digital Millenium Copyright Act. Virtually every other image on the is copyrighted either by the owner or surely someone who wouldn't want the copyright violated by having it displayed on this site. I would urge anyone whose image is featured there, once we discover the webhost (which I will announce here), to file a DMCA notice to the webhost. If they do not take the image down then they have opened themselves up to serious liability.

Israel Appel, a Jewish Task Force member, believes that my life is being made a misery by the resumption of Masada2000 and Rachel Neuwirth's threat of a lawsuit:

It looks like he is being sued for defamation…

This is great. A Month ago he was all excited that he got the site taken down, now the site is up, he faces a law suit, and is now begging for charity on his website.

First, I'm not being sued, not yet. But it will be interesting to see if she goes through with it. Though no one likes being sued, I view the prospect of such a lawsuit as an opportunity to educate the public about the hate spewed by the Rachel Neuwirths and JTF's of the world. It's also an opportunity to test whether the judicial system upholds the notion that the internet is an arena that protects free speech and the expression of opinion. And of course if she does sue, she will make the Jewish world wonder what all the fuss is about thus bringing attention to Tikun Olam and its mission.

I knew when Masada2000 was taken down that it would likely go up again and said so. This is a long battle against hate. If you win a battle you haven't won the war. But ultimately our vision of peace and justice and two states living side by side will win. And the haters will be consigned to the dustbin of history where they belong.

A hat tip to the first reader who can discover who the new Masada2000 webhost is.
    :D :D ;D ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 10:57:16 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 11:59:50 AM »
VERY good to see them up and running again.  Kol hakovod!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2007, 12:12:10 PM »
what a great website...

Ashish, this is a historical website of the Israelites and Jewish people. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein