Author Topic: What is an Undocumented Migrant?  (Read 994 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
What is an Undocumented Migrant?
« on: May 24, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »
The use of double-speak by the media these days is sickening. The Los Angeles/Mexican Times recently wrote a article which started:

It's easy to assume that Arizona has become the epicenter in the battle against illegal immigration primarily because it has one of the highest percentages of undocumented migrants of any state in the union.

Once I read that first sentence I knew right away that the article will be biased toward minimizing the negative impact these 'undocumented migrants' have on the economy.

If it were as simple as these folks simply being undocumented... It sounds like it is something that just about anyone can do, if they don't get the documents they need. Like if you don't have a drivers license document, you go to the DMV and get the required document.

But in this case what they are referring to are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS who are in this country illegally. There is no document which they need, simply they need to become naturalized citizens.... Using the term 'Undocumented Migrant' is so very misleading that it makes me sick to think how perverted the media is, to not present the fact that these people are breaking the Law of the Land and they expect to be given the rights of citizens.

There is no such thing as 'Undocumented Migrants'. This use of words is the same double-speak the media uses... For example:

TERRORIST : Called Militant by the biased media
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT : Called undocumented migrant
ILLEGAL OCCUPIER : Called Palestinian by the biased media

Just as there is no such thing as a Palestinian, there is no such thing as a Undocumented Migrant. They are both words used by a biased media in order to brainwash the readers to believe in fairy tales...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: What is an Undocumented Migrant?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »
simply they need to become naturalized citizens

No, that's the idea behind the amnesty bills. The politicians think if they make the illegals legal and give them citizenship, then it will solve the problem. Presto, chango, no more illegal immigrants. Yet that doesn't solve the problem at all.

They don't need to become naturalized citizens. They and their loyal-to-Mexico anchor babies need to go back home!

Other than that I think your post was very good. You're right about the code words that are being used.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 09:58:31 PM »
simply they need to become naturalized citizens

No, that's the idea behind the amnesty bills. The politicians think if they make the illegals legal and give them citizenship, then it will solve the problem. Presto, chango, no more illegal immigrants. Yet that doesn't solve the problem at all.

They don't need to become naturalized citizens. They and their loyal-to-Mexico anchor babies need to go back home!

Other than that I think your post was very good. You're right about the code words that are being used.
I have absolutely nothing against legal immigration. I don't know about you Rubystars but I am the descendant, fourth generation, from immigrants to this great country. I am absolutely for legal immigration...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »
The thing with immigration from Mexico is that many of them don't want to become Americans.  They sneak in here to work off the books, and to mooch off our education and medical systems.  In their schools, they're taught that America stole the South West from them, and that by sneaking back in, and having lots of children, they'll get it back. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 10:04:16 PM »
The thing with immigration from Mexico is that many of them don't want to become Americans.  They sneak in here to work off the books, and to mooch off our education and medical systems.  In their schools, they're taught that America stole the South West from them, and that by sneaking back in, and having lots of children, they'll get it back. 

Once again you must admit you are making a generalization. I do know some Mexican nationals who have become hard working, skilled Americans. There must be a legal immigration system to handle those who truly want to be Americans... When my fathers family came in the 1890s they didn't have many skills, but once in America they quickly got educated and by the second generation we were working mainly professional jobs...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 10:09:52 PM »
If a Mexican wants to go through the whole process of becoming an American *legally* that's fine.  And yes, there are good Mexicans.  Otherwise, Google MeCHA, La Raza and MALDEF.  MALDEF stands for the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund.  They're notorious for demanding the right of Mexicans to come here illegally and to get all kinds of taxpayer funded goodies.  They basically want the dissolution of our southern border. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 10:22:28 PM »
If a Mexican wants to go through the whole process of becoming an American *legally* that's fine.  And yes, there are good Mexicans.  Otherwise, Google MeCHA, La Raza and MALDEF.  MALDEF stands for the Mexican American Legal Defense Fund.  They're notorious for demanding the right of Mexicans to come here illegally and to get all kinds of taxpayer funded goodies.  They basically want the dissolution of our southern border. 

These are traitorous mutants who should be immediately removed from this country. They are just as bad as terrorists themselves because they want to dismember this great county. This country is better than Mexico because it is run efficiently, with less corruption, and with the guidance of our Constitution which was developed from years of European ideas of democracy.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 11:15:25 PM »
"Undocumented migrant" is a term which sanitizes the correct term of "illegal alien".  It truly is sickening doublespeak.  La Raza and the other racist organizations mentioned here should be outlawed, and/or [preferably] deported to Mexico w/o possibility of legal migration.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 12:28:24 AM »
I thought thist was going tot be about obama hussein...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 12:42:04 AM »
I thought thist was going tot be about obama hussein...
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

What is so funny is that there is not a person in my family who believes Obummer is a natural born American citizen. I don't even have to try to make them believe it... Even my uncle who I just visited with last Sunday implied to me that he doesn't believe Obummer is an American citizen.