Author Topic: Rifqa Bary, the girl escaping crazy Muslim parents now has cancer  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/05/rifqa-bary-suffering-from-cancer-her-lawyers-bring-in-her-parents-.html

What a difficult life this young woman has lead.  Having crazy Muslim parents would be bad enough, and fighting for your life against an honor killing just because you wanted to switch your religion to be a non-Muslim would also be bad enough, but to then get a difficult type of cancer on top of all this...  I don't really have the words to express my sympathy for this young woman.  If its not too much, regardless of what religion you are, I think at least a little prayer for Rifqa Bary could go a long way.

There has been a terrible development in the case of Rifqa Bary. According to Rifqa, she has been diagnosed with advanced uterine cancer

I ask all Atlas readers to put Rifqa in their prayers.

While this is a tragedy, how she is being victimized by her lawyers and her parents is an atrocity. Her lawyers kept her in the dark about her condition – cancer – for well over a week, while they conferred with her parents and their CAIR appointed lawyers about her treatment. While most cases like this result in a hysterectomy, she is only having the advanced malignancy removed. From what I understand, the survival rate in cases like these is 5%. Her surgery is Thursday. Pray.

Was she allowed to get a second opinion? No.

While she was lying ill, her lawyers brought her parents to her hospital bed. She was strapped in for treatment and became very agitated and upset, and they had to be removed. She has broken her silence, a silence mandated by her lawyers, that she could not talk to her friends such as Jamal Jivanjee and those of us who have been unwavering in our support for Rifqa Bary’s civil rights and religious liberty.

Now she is scared. Her entire legal strategy was directed at keeping her safe and securing her immigration status, and here we are at the end of May and she has no immigration status. Upon her birthday in August 2010, she will be an illegal alien, in need of serious chemotherapy and cancer treatment. This is a horror.

UPDATE: Sending cards and letters would provide succor. Rifqa Bary c/o Angela Lloyd 255C Drinko Hall 55 West 12th Avenue Columbus, OH 43210

UPDATE:   Posted by Jamal on Facebook earlier today

Dear friends & supporters of Rifqa Bary,

It is with a heavy heart that I come to you this morning. I know that it has been quite a while since my last update regarding Rifqa Bary. In addition to her ongoing legal and immigration setbacks, I’m afraid that I do have some bad news to report. Rifqa has been diagnosed with a very aggressive form of uterus cancer. The symptoms and health complications that are associated with this cancer materialized and are what led to its detection. Rifqa has already had 2 surgeries at this point, and she is getting ready to undergo a third surgery which will be occurring this Thursday, May 27’th.

I am writing this to you because this is not a time for silence regarding Rifqa’s life and situation. I am very thankful for many of you who have not ceased to pray and ask questions about her situation. Her situation is very serious, and she will need the help of many people in the weeks and months ahead. As you know, Rifqa will be 18 in less than 3 months. Many people have thought that her eighteenth birthday would be a cause of celebration because she would be free of the immediate threat of being placed under the control of her devout Muslim parents. (As you know, Rifqa fled for her life as a result of the threat that she was facing because of her conversion from Islam to Christianity. According to numerous Islamic teachings, leaving Islam is an offence punishable by death.) As it is currently looking, Rifqa will be facing many challenges when she turns 18 on August 10’th.

In addition to Rifqa’s legal challenges that have yet to be resolved, she will now be confronted with serious health issues that will require aggressive medical attention. As soon as Rifqa heals from the major surgery that she will undergo this Thursday, it is expected that she will need to undergo several rounds of chemotherapy. Although she has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer, the extent of her condition will be known after this Thursday’s surgery.

When Rifqa turns 18, she will no longer be under the care of the state of Ohio. I am asking you to not forget about her situation. She will need the strong support of many people in the months ahead. Again, this is not a time for silence. This is the time for all those who have been called to support her to come to her aid. The first step is to inform you about what is occurring. This is why I am breaking the virtual ‘gag order’ that has been placed around Rifqa’s situation.

If you are a Christian, I would like to ask you to do something very special for Rifqa. I would like to ask you to set aside some time this week to pray and fast for Rifqa’s situation and for her upcoming surgery occurring this Thursday May 27’th. I know many already are. Rifqa is in desperate need of an army of supporters to know about what is occurring regarding her situation, and to pray for her healing. I am a strong believer in the power of prayer because I am convinced that God sovereignly works out His victories, and accomplishes justice through the prayers of people. As soon as I am aware of the outcome of the surgery, I will do my best to inform you of what I know.

Thank you again for standing with Rifqa during this difficult season of her life,

Jamal Jivanjee
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Rifqa Bary, the girl escaping crazy Muslim parents now has cancer
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 05:35:53 AM »
I read it this is very terrible
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 09:37:29 AM »
Maybe she can find someone to marry.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 09:41:09 AM »
It was probably the stress that she was put under that caused this problem.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 09:45:02 AM »
Or something her loving parents did to her.

It's pretty unbelievable that the Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is a constitutional right for a child of any age, but that a girl 2 months from legal age, who would have been emancipated by any judge in the land under any other circumstances, can't get cancer treatment.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 10:00:55 AM »
Or something her loving parents did to her.

It's pretty unbelievable that the Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is a constitutional right for a child of any age, but that a girl 2 months from legal age, who would have been emancipated by any judge in the land under any other circumstances, can't get cancer treatment.

Interesting how a live baby can be removed at will but a cancerous uterus can't.
You make a very good point.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 10:08:14 AM »
I'd like to see the pro-amnesty crowd take up her fight, if she has no legal status and will be an "illegal alien" as soon as she turns 18. Think that the open-borders "humanitarians" will come to her side?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »
I'd like to see the pro-amnesty crowd take up her fight, if she has no legal status and will be an "illegal alien" as soon as she turns 18. Think that the open-borders "humanitarians" will come to her side?

No way, because she's not out to undermine the USA or its sovereignty.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 12:28:19 PM »
I am sorry to hear this news. It is hard to understand why bad things happen to good people. This case is an example of this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 04:45:59 PM »
She is in my prayers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 07:31:35 AM »
more on Rifqa              

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/05/rifqa.html

Rifqa

Lots of readers are forwarding me emails from Rifqa's lawyers and shills for Stemberger, denying the facts of my reportage. I stand by my story.

They are now historically dishonest players concerned only with covering themselves, with an obsession to making themselves look good.

Why is everyone covering this story now? How was I first to break the news of her terrible bout with cancer? Why not a word before? Now everyone is all over it, but there was nothing on it before I broke it -- why?  Her attorneys are very unhappy this story is out there. But it was Rifqa's choice that it be told. Rifqa's choice.

FACTS

Her friends were texting each other when her parents came into the hospital  room and she got agitated and upset with seeing them. FACT.

How did that happen? Where were her attorneys? FACT.

Rifqa's lawyers were discussing her condition with her parent's CAIR-appointed attorneys, keeping Rifqa in the dark for almost a week. FACT.

Everything they told her would happen, didn't. FACT.

They forced her to stop talking to certain friends who were exposing their incompetence and failed strategy. FACT.

They told her their defense of complying with CAIR's demand that apostasy and Islam never be mentioned was a good thing because she was going to get SIJS (special juvenile immigration status), which they said she would have months ago. It never happened. FACT.

They told her that at her last hearing she would finally receive her SIJS and that everything would work out. What happened at the last hearing? Judge Gill canceled it. Rifqa was very upset by this. FACT.

She received a full scholarship from a Christian University for the fall. Her case worker and attorneys were sent all the information for months (beginning at the end of last year); no one followed up. The info was sent many, many times. No word from her "care takers" and attorneys. FACT.

Everything I have reported at Atlas for close to a year has been accurate. Everything I said was so. Rifqa was ill served. And her lawyers still have no clue what they are dealing with. They are basically case workers at this point with little interest, as they are not getting paid.

They are running the clock on Rifqa, literally and figuratively. Judge Gill will do nothing.

What's important now is that Rifqa get the best medical care.

But for the record, I stand by my story and everything I have reported on Rifqa Bary.

May G-d bless that girl.

UPDATE: Look at what Muslim websites are saying.

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f38/riqfa-bary-apostate-has-cancer-now-loool-35579/

I am sure you have heard of this little sell out whore who ran away with a grown man wqho is christian after sleeping with him and left islam so she can "worship G-d in her knees". Well.....it seems her prayers came true. This little piggy now has uterine cancer.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03