Author Topic: Leroy Escapes!  (Read 1584 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Leroy Escapes!
« on: May 18, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
Leroy Escapes!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05/18/rotterdam.gorilla.ap/index.html?gorilla_escapes

Gorilla wreaks havoc in zoo escape

* 180 kilogram (400 pound) gorilla escapes enclosure, causes chaos in Dutch zoo
* Four people hurt; one woman bitten, grabbed as ape runs amok in restaurant
* Gorilla finally barricaded in restaurant, shot with a sedative dart and recaptured
* Unclear how ape scaled high walls and crossed moat -- gorillas can't swim

AMSTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) -- A 400-pound gorilla escaped from his enclosure and ran amok in a Rotterdam zoo Friday, biting one woman, dragging her around, and causing panic among dozens of visitors before he was finally subdued, officials and a witness said.

"He got over the moat, which in itself is remarkable, because gorillas can't swim," Dorrestijn said. "He got onto a path for visitors and started running and went at full speed through tables and diners at the Oranje restaurant."

"I saw the beast running through the park with a woman behind him, him grabbing her forearm," De Jonge said.

At a distance of around 30 yards, he saw the gorilla lie down near the woman and then heard her scream.

"He bit her, or I think he bit her, because when he stood up his mouth was covered in blood," De Jonge said.

read more...
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/05/18/rotterdam.gorilla.ap/index.html?gorilla_escapes
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Leroy Escapes!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 02:47:35 PM »
What an idiotic thread. Blacks are gorillas, funny...  ::)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!