Author Topic: I think I have encounered a self hating Jew on my No Mosque forum on FB?  (Read 538 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
המלכה של הצפון Nadia
hamas are not representative of the entire muslim population of the world any more than the lord's resistance army is represenatative of the world's christian community. both are yahoos who have hijacked religion and perverted it.
2 minutes ago ·
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
המלכה של הצפון Nadia
hamas are not representative of the entire muslim population of the world any more than the lord's resistance army is represenatative of the world's christian community. both are yahoos who have hijacked religion and perverted it.
2 minutes ago ·
what a fool how many members does the lord's resistance army have a group which i never heard of. And i'm ssure they never committed any terror acts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nadia could also be an Arab name (I think a Christian Arab name). But She also self titles herself "Queen of the North", who knows, it could be a transvestite.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Nadia could also be an Arab name (I think a Christian Arab name). But She also self titles herself "Queen of the North", who knows, it could be a transvestite.

LOL.  It's true a lot of people on the Gay left have a hatred and a preoccupation with Israel.  Very vile disgusting pieces of drek they are