Author Topic: Farrakhan speaks of the "Satanic Jews"  (Read 2003 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Farrakhan speaks of the "Satanic Jews"
« on: May 30, 2010, 12:52:25 AM »
If this doesn't make you sick to your stomach nothing will.

What's interesting to me is how Farrakhan twists the success that many Blacks have achieved -- even winning Academy Awards and getting their own TV shows -- into something evil that the Jews did to them and which they could not resist.

Farrakhan is evil incarnate and he's always scared me and never more than he does here.

Of course, what's even worse is the fact that he actually brainwashes black people by the millions.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 01:25:35 AM by IsraelForever »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Farrakhan speaks of the "Satanic Jews"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 01:21:48 AM »
The crowd in their costumes there is totally brainwashed. Even as Farakan only mentions the word Zionist they scream and yell.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 01:35:22 AM »
Put him in the oven

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 02:52:51 AM »
His anger stems from coming out of the most moral-less culture the world may ever know [black culture + Muslim culture].

And this vile concoction is too stupid to realize Mohamed was a white man [Arabic] who hated blacks because they are "people with heads like a raisin with hearts grosser than a donkey's" [as Mohamed put it].  Farrakhan is a a black white supremest.  Stupid goy.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 03:03:03 AM »
When is this Moolie's cancer going to spread through out his body already
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 07:37:06 AM »
Re:  "When is this Moolie's cancer going to spread through out his body already"

Answer:

The day he stops seeing his Jewish Oncologist, and switches to one who's a Blackmamzermohammedan.

One can only hope that his prolonged life will only be one of unbearable pain and suffering.

I'm curious to know if Hussein O. is planning to attend the funeral and make it a "State Event".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 08:45:53 AM »

I hate to say it, but the world would be a better place without this satanic hebeast in it

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 10:48:32 AM »
I wonder why he's still alive. I think he hates successful blacks as they are a threat to his "we-are-poor-victims" hate speeches. He is just an evil person who tries to devide the nation in order to drown it in chaos. He hates the US and he should be expelled to Sudan.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 10:55:03 AM »
Boy, you can just feel your IQ getting lower when you listen to him speak.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 10:58:34 AM »

I hate to say it, but the world would be a better place without this satanic hebeast in it
i love to say it.but we need to eradicate this cancer before we will all get killed by the muzzies.i don't know about you but i don't have any death wishes so i say:let's destroy this cancer one and for all! with extermination camps and nukes.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 11:01:07 AM »

i love to say it.but we need to eradicate this cancer before we will all get killed by the muzzies.i don't know about you but i don't have any death wishes so i say:let's destroy this cancer one and for all! with extermination camps and nukes.

I dissagree, I think they should be put in zoos.  I would love to see Farrakhan on a tire swing.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 11:06:02 AM »

I dissagree, I think they should be put in zoos.  I would love to see Farrakhan on a tire swing.
yes but we don't want the scare the visitors to much... although i think they need to be in some horror themed park.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »

I'd have some bananas - if it is allowed to feed the beasty gorillas.  :::D

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 11:28:26 AM »

I'd have some bananas - if it is allowed to feed the beasty gorillas.  :::D
i don't think you will want to feed them unless you want the banana as a protesa instead of your hand. :laugh:

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 11:32:05 AM »
I love when these morons say the blacks were the first people.
ADAM means BLUSH. Black cannot BLUSH.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2010, 11:34:36 AM »
I love when these morons say the blacks were the first people.
ADAM means BLUSH. Black cannot BLUSH.
no.the bible said exactly who were the descendant of adam and all of them are caucasoid or mongoloid nations.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2010, 12:42:41 PM »
According to Jewish belief the first time we hear about the dark people are the Cushites. They are supposed to be the cursed descendants of Ham, one of Noachs sons...

http://bible.ort.org/books/glosd1.asp?action=displayanchor&glosid=G143

The first son of Adam and Eve and a tiller of the soil; his brother Abel was a shepherd. Both made gifts of their produce to God. God accepted Abel's young lambs but rejected the first fruits of the field brought by Cain. In anger, Cain killed Abel. When God asked Cain what had happened to Abel, he retorted 'I do not know; am I my brother's keeper?' (Genesis 4:9). God cursed Cain and condemned him to wander fugitive over the earth, but then put a mark on him so that no one might kill him.Cain settled in Nod, east of the Garden of Eden, married and had a son, Enoch.The mark of Cain has passed into the language to mean the indelibility of a murderer's guilt.Cain is also known as the eponymous ancestor of the Kenites.   
Caleb   
1. Son of Yefuneh, one of the 12 men sent by Moses to investigate the land of Canaan (Numbers 13:2). He and Joshua were the only two of the spies sent into the land of Israel to return with a positive report (Numbers 13:30). For this reason they shared the distinction of being the only Israelites to to be allowed to cross both the Red Sea out of Egypt and the river Jordan into the Promised Land (Numbers 14:24).
2. Son of Chetzron, brother of Ram and father of Chur.   
Canaan, Canaanites   
The fourth son of Ham, the grandson of Noah and the ancestor of the Canaanites (Genesis 10:6, 15-19). Ham was cursed by Noah for gazing upon his nakedness: 'Cursed be Canaan; a slave of slaves shall he be to his brothers' (Genesis 9:22-27; Genesis 10:6). Canaan is said to be the ancestor of Sidon, Heth, the Jebusites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, the Arvadites, the Tzemarites, the Chamatites and the Canaanites. The land of Canaan is generally said to mean the land and people of Syria and Palestine, from Phoenicia (especially Sidon) to the north and Gaza to the south-west, inland to the Dead Sea cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. The Canaanites were the early Semitic inhabitants of Canaan (later Israel and Syria), exerting considerable influence over the region, from Asia Minor to the Aegean between c.1800-1600 B.C.E. and making an important contribution to Hebrew language and culture. Excavations at Jericho, Megiddo and Chamath date their settlement back to at least 3000 B.C.E. Canaanite strength was dissipated by the rise of the Egyptian New Empire and was further weakened by Hittite, Hivite and Amorite invaders. Later incursions from the Philistines, the Aramaeans and the Israelites sent the Canaanites into Lebanon and the narrow coastal strip area including Sidon where, under the name of Phoenicians, they built ships and became traders, establishing colonies in Cyprus, Sardinia, North Africa and Spain. By the time of Abraham the term 'Canaanite' had become a generic name since many of the tribes had intermarried.   
Caphtorim   

Cush (Hebrew: 'black') was a grandson of Noah and the eldest son of Ham. He was the father of Nimrod. He is considered in Hebrew tradition to be the ancestor of the Cushites, who were a Negro tribe that settled below Egypt, possibly in Nubia, modern Sudan. The word is later treated as synonymous with Ethiopia, but modern scholarship suggests that the Cushites referred to in Genesis 10:8 were Cossaeans, living in the mountain region between Elam and Midia, rather than African Cushites.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2010, 01:45:24 PM »
"Adam" is an ENGLISH translation of the HEBREW word that is pronounced
AWDAWM, and DAWM means "blood" in Hebrew; DAM means "red". But when
Moses wrote about Adam he didn't write ADAM ("to be red"), but AWDAWM
(to show blood/to blush).

In the Accadian language AWDAMAH means "red earth"; so the THEORY that
AWDAWM is a corruption of the Accadian word. But this is THEORY. In
truth, AW-DAWM means literally in Hebrew "TO BLUSH".
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2010, 01:50:18 PM »
Looks to me like a room full of Obamas
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2010, 01:55:44 PM »
What is his problem ?
There are not Rap-Comedy at the TV-Top-10 cause of Jews ?
Or the Jews are making magic to the Rap Style, the only way of the future speech ?

Do you know what I am thinking ?
At the American slavery period, there was so much time to see the galley ship.  
There was so much time until the next galley.
There was so much time after the first or after the second abduction.
Days, weeks, months.  
There was so much time to defend Africa.
And there are so much suspicions of African complicity.

But maybe this anti-priest could say that Jews were the captains or even the whole crew.

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2010, 03:05:36 PM »
black and muslim, what  a horrible combo to be...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 01:07:26 AM »
black and muslim, what  a horrible combo to be...
agree,probably some idiot that didn't knew about arab slave trade.i am sure he knows now.