Poll

Are the following pictures ugly/gross/nauseating?

Yes
2 (7.4%)
No
25 (92.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Poll for JTF Men Only  (Read 5523 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Poll for JTF Men Only
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2010, 07:10:35 AM »
In their publicity photos, both ladies are covered in paint, their hair stylists at the ready, illuminated by professional lighting, and then the photos are "corrected" and highlighted.

But in the morning when they wake up, sans makeup and light, the sun shining down highlighting every wrinkle and blemish, the moment of truth....

Both get out of bed, head straight for the refrigerator to open another beer for breakfast.

Then they call Dr. Dre and Fifty Cent on their cell phones -- "Darling!"..."I'll be ready for you just as soon as I can dump this Jewish creep who passed out over here last night!"..."Make sure you bring some more of that good stuff with you!"!...."Well....you didn't catch it from me!"..."I was tested two years ago so it definitely wasn't me!".....
Point well made Massuh. "What you see is not actually what you get" (changing the old Flip Willson line around just a bit). Countless thousands of dollars go into making  the people in today's entertainment world look picture perfect.  Sadly Drug addiction and a bad life style seems to be the price  for many entertainers pay for this fleeting blessing. I am sure there are some entertainers today both male and female that look picture perfect without much help from the makeup or touch up artist but they are not in the majority.
True  Thank goodness their are sane people posting.

I was a bit taken aback by that 'men have to suck it up as their wives get old' business.
People in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones.  :P  As far as I know...men age.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Why argue over who has greater beauty?
You'll never totally agree.  Right?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.