Author Topic: On this Memorial Day!!! (written by a dear friend of mine)....  (Read 1185 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......

My dear friend Alex wrote this, I needed to share it here, I hope you are blessed by it....

thankyou Alex...... :-*

ON THIS MEMORIAL DAY,

I will never forget the reason that if today I exist,is simply because of our Blessed man and woman in uniform.Without the United States of America’s troops,this world would not be the same.I will never forget June 6th 1944 D-Day,because on that day,The US troops came to my country of France and landed on the Normandy beaches to save my family and my people.
On that day,The United States of America have lost more soldiers in 24 hours than any other battle in it’s history,they came by thousands to save us from the evil nazi opression who occupied France and Western Europe during 6 years,theycame to Normandy to engage their own lives to save me and my family.

I will never forget the feeling I get everytime I visit Omaha beach US cemetery in Normandy,trying to hold my tears with a swellig Adam apple-ball stuck in the middle of my throat while looking at the countless of thousands of crosses who are laying peacefully in the land of Omaha cemetery.
Each of them means theworld to me,because of them this world is still exist.

Because of them,we are living a freedom where unfortunatly now days many are taking for granted or have’nt been educated about what happen during WWII.I am a pure product of liberty,because I am a French-Jew who now is naturalized US citizen with proud;and without the United States Forces,who knows what this country would be like today?

Who knows what Europe would be like as well?But one thing I do know for sure,is that without the United States Forces,the nazi-Germans would have wiped out the entire Hebrew/Jewish race,and Israel will not have been re-established.

I believe that without the United States Forces,if there was a today,we probably would all speak German and Japanese for second language,because we were so close to loose this war on both side of the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans.Our man and women in uniform have changed the world to be a better place for us to live,for us to be free,but at a very high cost.

How can we forget this?

May G-d Continues to Bless the United States of America forever!!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל