Author Topic: American Israeli Action Coalition - Flotilla News  (Read 533 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
American Israeli Action Coalition - Flotilla News
« on: June 01, 2010, 03:26:01 PM »

AMERICAN ISRAELIS APPALLED BY WORLD ATTACK ON ISRAEL’S DEFENSIVE ACTION;LABEL IT AS ANTI-SEMITISM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                                                                              JUNE 1, 2010

The American Israeli Action Coalition (AIAC) today expressed its outrage at the seemingly coordinated world attack upon Israel for its defensive action in trying to prevent the “flotilla” terrorist attempt to breach Israel’s legitimate anti-terrorist defenses.

AIAC is a non-partisan, non-political, issue-oriented NGO whose purpose is to represent a united voice of the more than 250,000 Americans living in Israel on issues which affect Israel, Israel-U.S. relations, and the Jewish people worldwide.

“The flotilla’s attempt to aggressively breach Israel’s legally-declared and maintained maritime blockade against the Hamas terrorist-controlled Gaza Strip was intended as a direct attack upon Israel and its citizens,” stated AIAC Chairman Harvey Schwartz. “The American Israelis condemn those who have heavily criticized Israel for taking the steps necessary to defend its citizens from this outrageous attack.

“The Israeli maritime blockade of the terrorist-controlled Gaza Strip was fully in accord with maritime and international law,” continued Chairman Schwartz. “Its imposition and parameters were fully disclosed in accordance with such law. Such blockades are not uncommon. Perhaps the most famous one was the 1962 United States blockade of Cuba, after discovering that the Communist Cuban government was cooperating with the then Communist Soviet Union regime to construct a missile base in Cuba aimed at the U.S. In accordance with accepted international norms, the Soviets did not attempt to run the blockade.

“In this case, Israel was following the precedent established by the U.S. in declaring a maritime blockade in the face of potential attack. International law requires respect for a legitimately imposed and maintained maritime blockade (such as Israel’s) and permits the declaring country to use force to prevent an offender from breaking the blockade.

“The world condemnation should have been properly focused on the flotilla’s leaders and international sponsors whose refusal to adhere to international law and Israel’s numerous warnings was the direct cause of the unnecessary loss of life and serious injuries suffered by the Israeli military.

“Clearly, the flotilla’s intentions were not ‘humanitarian.’ Had their sole purpose been to see to it that ‘humanitarian aid’ was delivered to the Gaza residents, they would have followed well-established procedures to achieve that goal. For example, they could have shipped the goods to Gaza through the Egyptian border. Alternatively, they could, and should, have followed Israel’s offer to deliver the materials to Gaza after passing inspection that none of the goods were prohibited contraband, such as missiles or other military supplies which Hamas has used to attack Israel’s civilian population. Israel already transfers more than 1 million tons annually of humanitarian aid materials to Gaza. That the flotilla’s leaders and international sponsors refused to take any of these approaches proves beyond any doubt that their purpose was not ‘humanitarian’ but, rather, to directly attack Israel’s vital interests.

“The international community’s record-breaking rush to condemn Israel – rather than placing the blame where it truly belongs – has greatly shaken the Israeli people. When coupled with the numerous anti-Israel actions, such as (i) taking no action against Iran’s nuclear threat to Israel’s existence, (ii) remaining silent in the face of Hezbollah’s and Hamas’s flouting of UN Security Council resolutions by massively re-arming, (iii) directly attacking Israel through the recently-enacted NPT resolution while remaining silent about Iran’s aggressive nuclear program, (iv) encouraging anti-Israel delegitimizing activities, and (v) silence in the face of Hamas’s blatant violations of basic human rights by refusing any visits by the International Red Cross to the illegally captured prisoner Gilad Schalit, the only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that they are motivated solely by the vile scourge of anti-Semitism.”

Aaron Tirschwell, AIAC’s Executive Director, called upon the world’s Jewish population – as well as all people of good will – to support the truth. “Israel is the victim, not the aggressor,” Tirschwell stated. “The world can no longer permit anti-Semitism to motivate its actions.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: American Israeli Action Coalition - Flotilla News
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:00:20 PM »
Re:  AIAC

muman613,
I agree with the feelings of anger expressed in this press release, but can't approve of their being expressed in this manner.
In the Western world this type of thing is known as "preaching to the choir " - in other words, a diatribe released for the benefit only of those who have always agreed with it and didn't need to hear it in the first place.
It is written as if it's 'an address to the world', but the world will never know it was ever written or by whom it was authored.
The world needs to hear it, but the world is too busy hating the Jew to pay any attention to it.
This type of press release also impresses me as "crying anti-Semitism" long after the fact; when it's too little, too late.
The mentality behind the release of such a statement appears to be a replay of a 'vicious cycle' deep within the psychological makeup of the stereotypical "ghetto Jew" --
The peaceful, liberal Jews wait patiently for their enemies to relent, "love the Jews", and then make peace.
When it doesn't happen, and the Jews once again are attacked, then the Jews fill with 'righteous indignation', publish a "press release", and cry "anti-Semitism" as loud as they can, to a world which could care less.
Then the Jews go back to work the next day thinking "Well!...We certainly told them a thing or two !"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:30:38 PM »
The bottom line here is that Israel is in grave danger... The country is being pushed into a corner where nothing short of capitulation will suffice to satisfy world opinion.  I honestly don't see anything short of a major conflict sorting this out. Israel is getting no support from Washington or the evil U.N. Now this new wrinkle with Turkey in the picture. I think the Arab world feels the time may be right to push the envelope a bit and see just how strongly Israel might react.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 06:44:33 PM »
Re:  AIAC

muman613,
I agree with the feelings of anger expressed in this press release, but can't approve of their being expressed in this manner.
In the Western world this type of thing is known as "preaching to the choir " - in other words, a diatribe released for the benefit only of those who have always agreed with it and didn't need to hear it in the first place.
It is written as if it's 'an address to the world', but the world will never know it was ever written or by whom it was authored.
The world needs to hear it, but the world is too busy hating the Jew to pay any attention to it.
This type of press release also impresses me as "crying anti-Semitism" long after the fact; when it's too little, too late.
The mentality behind the release of such a statement appears to be a replay of a 'vicious cycle' deep within the psychological makeup of the stereotypical "ghetto Jew" --
The peaceful, liberal Jews wait patiently for their enemies to relent, "love the Jews", and then make peace.
When it doesn't happen, and the Jews once again are attacked, then the Jews fill with 'righteous indignation', publish a "press release", and cry "anti-Semitism" as loud as they can, to a world which could care less.
Then the Jews go back to work the next day thinking "Well!...We certainly told them a thing or two !"

You're quite right.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 08:01:09 PM »
The Talmud states:

"When you know for a fact that someone is planning to come and kill you,
GO AND KILL THEM FIRST
!

I'm so unbelievably pissed off  -- I say let's kill them all NOW !

It's long overdue.

Aerosol spray their cities and capitals with LSD-25, then carpet bomb them with napalm...wait 24hrs, then follow up with tactical neutron detonations in all population centers.

Destroy their water and food supplies to make sure any 'survivors' will die.

Just imagine a world with no Moslems!

Heaven At Once!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 08:19:48 PM »
The Talmud states:

"When you know for a fact that someone is planning to come and kill you,
GO AND KILL THEM FIRST
!

I'm so unbelievably pissed off  -- I say let's kill them all NOW !

It's long overdue.

Aerosol spray their cities and capitals with LSD-25, then carpet bomb them with napalm...wait 24hrs, then follow up with tactical neutron detonations in all population centers.

Destroy their water and food supplies to make sure any 'survivors' will die.

Just imagine a world with no Moslems!

Heaven At Once!

Amen Brother!

What a wonderful world it will be without those Muslim scum...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 09:42:50 PM »
I am so sick over how the Jew-haters all over the world are coming out now like the cockroaches they are.  Israel should have torpedoed that ship and sunk it altogether.  Seeing those brave and wonderful Israeli soldiers beaten like that (as they came down the ropes from the helicopter) just turned my stomach.  The Jew-haters of the world just can't wait for Israel to defend itself in any way before turning into the mad dog cockroaches they are.  Even knowing, as I did, that this would happen, it is still most depressing and unsettling.  I really believe that 80% of the entire world wishes the death of every Jew on earth.  This is what we have to deal with.  And maybe 80% is low.

May G-d Bless Israel and keep her stronger than ever!