Author Topic: This is for our Christians The difference between Jesus & Muhammed  (Read 1189 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

One was an angel of mankind the other Satan himself that plagued the world.  One taught to love people no matter who they are, the other told to kill anyone that doesn't follow Islam.  One taught to help others before you help yourself, the other helped himself and left others to die.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: This is for our Christians The difference between Jesus & Muhammed
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 02:30:56 AM »
It also tells in our scriptures how as Christians we are very obligated in protecting the land of the Jews as Jewish land and Israel's capital Jerusalem.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 06:48:39 AM »
It also tells in our scriptures how as Christians we are very obligated in protecting the land of the Jews as Jewish land and Israel's capital Jerusalem.

Amen Masterwolf, maybe if MORE Christians KNEW about this, we wouldn't have such a problem with pisslam.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 08:15:24 AM »
I'm glad you've posted this, Wolf. I hope more Christians view this video too.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 10:12:31 AM »
I think it's terrible how Muslims try to portray Jesus as following their evil cult.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 10:13:30 AM »
I think it's terrible how Muslims try to portray Jesus as following their evil cult.

And G-d, too. They want anyone who isn't a Muslim dead.  :'(
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 10:26:29 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »

Yeah, the muslims say all Jewish and Christian figures are actually muslims.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 10:25:35 AM »
The muslims get it all mixed up anyhow they say Judas was the one who was crucified
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
Christianity is compatible with the modern world. Islam is at war with it.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 03:14:19 PM by Historical Truth »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 10:28:11 AM »
It's almost as equally offensive to me that they portray Moses and King David as Muslims.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 10:59:40 AM »
It's almost as equally offensive to me that they portray Moses and King David as Muslims.

Well you know all the heroes of the Bible were all really muslims even though islam didn't exist until the 6th century AD.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 11:32:23 AM »
Very Good...

:clap:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 02:47:56 PM »
Well according to these backwards Muzzes,, Moses was a Muz, Jesus was a Muz, even though they hate all non Muslems.  Even though the time era of either Moses, Jesus and Moohamhead are all in different time lines and Moohamhead was 1400 years ago.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2010, 03:49:31 PM »
We are with the Jewish people no matter what happens!  Jesus- The Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, The first and the Last, The Lord of Lords and the King of Kings!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2010, 06:08:02 PM »
We are with the Jewish people no matter what happens!  Jesus- The Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, The first and the Last, The Lord of Lords and the King of Kings!

Great post Debbie!

Offline Tippy

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »
Very Good Post!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2010, 06:55:32 PM »
The muslims had no history so they stole it from the Jews and Christians. All Jewish and Christian figures are all really muslims. Just like the blacks who had no history worth mentioning so they say Jesus was black, etc.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2010, 11:34:51 PM »
yes....

Great post Debbie!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 01:27:38 AM »
Muslamics are created out of antimatter. They read the history and future both in reverse manner. Their zero date begins and ends with damahaM(cbuh).

May the qiyamat overtake them all and at once. Oil prices will go down immediately. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.