Author Topic: HonestReporting Canadas Coverage : 'Free Gaza' Flotilla Exposed  (Read 833 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.honestreporting.ca/news_article_name/48392special2.aspx

It's not too late to counter the wave of anti-Israel sentiment unleashed by the events surrounding the boarding of the Turkish Mavi Marnara ship and the deaths of nine of its passengers. For the claims of so-called "peace activists" that they were unarmed and non-violent victims of Israeli brutality is laughable in the face of the openly available video evidence taken during the incident.

Jerusalem Post editor-in-chief David Horovitz explains the powerful effect of the IDF's video footage:

for some of the foreign press, who had been less willing to accept [IDF Spokesman] Benayahu's improbable account of commandos overpowered by civilians, the footage was a revelation.

"I saw it, and I realized I had done Israel an injustice," one of my foreign colleagues said on Monday, with admirable candor. "At that point, and only at that point, I understood what the Israelis had been saying."

The IDF videos reveal the truth about what took place. But we can't rely on the media to spread the word to the general public. We must make every effort to forward the videos and updates to our networks and post them across the Internet.

What YOU Can Do NOW
Helping Israel in the battle for public opinion is easier than you think:

Help promote our material by encouraging just five (or as many as possible!) of your friends to subscribe to HonestReporting to receive our regular updates by sending them this link.
      Simply clicking on the above videos, posting them on your Facebook accounts and other social media sites helps to elevate and spread them virally.
      Use our previous Special Alert for additional video material as well as talking points and information concerning the Gaza flotilla incident as well as listening to our latest podcast (through YouTube or Podbean).
      Write letters to the editor for print and online media in response to news articles. Phone call-in radio shows conveying that IDF personnel acted in self-defense after being viciously attacked by the violent mob on board the Mavi Marmara ship. Point out that the flotilla was sponsored by a terrorist-supporting organization, with many extremists as passengers. For full media contact information please click here.

This particular crisis is not yet over but together we can make a difference to the outcome. HonestReporting will continue to keep you updated on breaking developments and new material as it becomes available.

For more, head to Backspin, HonestReporting's blog site, which is live blogging the situation as it develops.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14