Author Topic: Germany Protected High-Ranking Nazis till 2000s  (Read 625 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Germany Protected High-Ranking Nazis till 2000s
« on: June 01, 2010, 10:30:56 AM »
I have said that I do not hold the present day Germans responsible for the deeds of their parents or their grandparents... But it is very bad news to read that the German people were not actively seeking to prosecute the high-ranking Nazi officers in their midst. According to this article only 3 of 7,000 high ranking nazi officers were ever prosecuted.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137809

Berlin Center Documents Nazi Perpetrators
Sivan 19, 5770, 01 June 10 12:34
by Hana Levi Julian

(Israelnationalnews.com) The “most historically contaminated place in Berlin” is how Der Spiegel describes the site of a new center that documents the role of the top echelon of bureaucrats in the Nazi regime. They are the people whose daily accomplishments allowed the Nazi murder machine to function, but they have never been exposed as were the SS and other murderers who took an active part in actual selection, torture and murder.

The metallic gray building was inaugurated by German President Horst Kohler two days prior to the 65th anniversary of the end of World War II. Located on the premises of the former art school at Prinz Albrecht Strasse 8, the building was once Gestapo headquarters, adjacent to the SS headquarters and close to those of the SS intelligence service, the SD.

The “Topography of Terror” exhibit center documents the evidence that the perpetrators continued to lead quiet, ordinary lives, undisturbed by Germany's criminal justice system, throughout the war and thereafter. The building is located near Berlin's Holocaust Memorial that is dedicated to preserving the memory of their victims.

This was the site where the “Final Solution” was prepared, and where the venue for a conference of high-ranking Nazis was chosen. It was here that Hitler's henchmen administered the death camps, directed the SS death squads, and maintained a watchful eye on the opponents to the Nazi regime. This also was where the offices of SS leaders Heinrich Himmler and SD chief Reinhard Heydrich were located. It contained the holding cells for for some 15,000 people who were arrested by the Gestapo, members of the German resistance.

Index cards reveal the details of several hundred of the 7,000 former staff members of the Reichssicherheitshauptamt, the SS military force and the Gestapo secret police, posted on one wall. Of those, 16 are extended out from the wall – the only ones who were ever prosecuted for their crimes against humanity. And of those, just three jut out a bit further – the scant few staff members who were actually convicted for their crimes.

Three convicted -- out of 7,000 SS employees.

The “Butcher of Genoa” Friedrich Engel, former head of the SS in Genoa, was not among them; he died in 2006 at age 97, a free man. He had been convicted in 2002 for ordering the execution in 1944 of 59 Italian naval commandos, but the Bundegerichthof, Germany's highest court, overturned the ruling.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Germany Protected High-Ranking Nazis till 2000s
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »
I have said that I do not hold the present day Germans responsible for the deeds of their parents or their grandparents...
I sure as hell do. They are working to bring about a second Shoah at the hands of the Arabs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 10:33:59 AM »
I have said that I do not hold the present day Germans responsible for the deeds of their parents or their grandparents...
I sure as hell do. They are working to bring about a second Shoah at the hands of the Arabs.

Not all Germans are Nazis. I work with a few German folks and for the most part they are nice. I don't really socialize with them though...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 10:34:55 AM »
Not all Germans are Nazis. I work with a few German folks and for the most part they are nice. I don't really socialize with them though...
I'm talking about actual Germans in Germany, not German-Americans, which are all across the spectrum in terms of good and evil.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 10:40:44 AM »
I'm talking about actual Germans in Germany, not German-Americans, which are all across the spectrum in terms of good and evil.

Surely German Americans are much less likely to have learned any of that German antisemitism... But I also have known several German nationals who never said anything which indicated that they held antisemitic beliefs. Of course it may be possible they just don't say it in front of me...

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 10:49:20 AM »
There are 50 million Americans of German descent, and they come in every variety. Dr. Brennan Fan is right about Germans living in Germany.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 11:13:46 AM »
Rabbi Kahane stated quite eloquently what his position was on the German people vs their modern American counterpart.

It should be reprinted here on the forum.

Find it in Time To Go Home by Rabbi Meir Kahane, 1972 Nash Publishing Co.

Then members can compare their personal views about German people to those of our beloved Rabbi Meir Kahane to see if they are one and the same.

Me?

Not only do I completely agree with Rabbi Kahane, but I don't believe that Germans innately hate Jews any more or less than everyone else in the world, American and Israeli Jews notwithstanding.

And, my impression is that everyone in the world, of whatever ethnicity or nationality, hates Jews.

However, I do consider the nation Germany to be collectively guilty, both of genocide against the Jews as well as crimes against humanity, and this is quite different than considering all individuals to be guilty of genocide.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 02:45:40 PM »
Please do not forget that a great many Nazis fled to muslim countries especially Egypt.

Click here to see the Saudi ambassador to Germany visiting Hitler at his home in Berchtesgaden. His mission is to communicate to the Führer the King's will to have no Jews deported in Palestine...

1938 King of Saudi Arabia Special Envoy in Berchtesgaden

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 02:49:03 PM »

I am Jewish and I live here. I know it better than you do. Sorry, but this is nothing but blind hatred. Actually 90% of Germans do neither care for Jews nor for any other religion. This is the reason why the number of atheists is so high and this also the reason why Muslims have an easy game here. It is the exaggerated "laissez-faire" mentality. A "as long as it doesn't touch me personally, I do not care." As far as Germans concers, I think what most enrages me about them is the fun society that lives only for fun, ignoring problems, and being a more or less chaos ridden banana republic. It is very well the opposite of what you think Germany is.

As for the topic here, it suits very well into German way of thinking. They also left the high ranking communist leaders from GDR escape, and even pais pensions to officers who shot East Germans who tried to escape from communist Germany. Their argument was that GDR was an "internal" affair. But the small communist party members who never did any harm were put to jail.
Same goes for the Nazis: High ranking ones were never put on trial, while they jailed the "small fish" for lifetime! This was often criticized but no one could ever move the legislation forward. This is coward policy at it's worst.