Author Topic: A Rightwing Jew's Response To The Turkish Ship Flotilla - 2 new videos!  (Read 828 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two more videos by the great Irish Zionist (Bryan).

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish all the news stations could see this video!   Absolutely correct, "If we were in charge Israeli navy would never have been told to board the ships."  "If we would have been in charge, the Flotillas would be sunk."  Judgement and Reprisal would have been swift and definite.  No room for Appeasement in today's World!  The Truth will be a beacon of Light! Chaim comes through again!

Offline Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

• New JTFer
"THE JEW GAME"
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 04:49:50 PM »
When I read that Andrew Stein was recently arrested and indicted for Ponzi Scheme crimes, I remembered a piece written by deformed "Rabbi" Marc Gellman which makes sense, unlike his show.  I suggest all JTFers read it, including Chaim, and comment.  Andy Stein, Bernie Madoff, Ivan Boesky and Michael Milken and Julius and Ethel Rosenberg cause antisemitism.

http://services.newsweek.com/id/176821?from=rss&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+newsweek%2Fcolumnists%2FRabbiMarcGellman+(UPDATED+-+nw.com+-+Columnists+-+Rabbi+Marc+Gellman+-+The+Spiritual+State)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What's your point?

Do gentile criminals cause anti-gentilism?
Do black criminals (if they were the exception and not the rule) cause racism against blacks?
Do high-profile Christian criminals cause anti-Christianism?

I didn't read the article for lack of patience currently, but what happened in this case and I'm sure is being said is that evil criminals like Madoff invigorate the already hateful angry people out there and give them further motivation to hate Jews.  He is not saying that it is a justification for antisemitism, or that it's warranted or fair or correct, nor is he saying that without Madoff committing those despicable crimes, those hateful ignorant people wouldn't still exist anyway.  (If he is saying those things, he's nuts).  They would still exist but this gives "fuel" for their "fires" so to speak and to rally other people to their cause.    That's logical.

Are you intending to use this article to justify antisemitism?   Do you think that a handful of evil criminals within the Jewish people means that we are all criminals and therefore it is ok to hate Jews?   Do you claim that there are NOT a handful (or more!) of equally evil criminals in every other ethnic and religious group in the world too?

Let's hear what you have to say.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
בס''ד

Two more videos by the great Irish Zionist (Bryan).

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Exactly right! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thanks again,   Bryan and Chaim!       

G-d willing,  the day will come soon that all of the Muslim Nazis and their supporters will be destroyed!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/