Author Topic: Liberals with no morals  (Read 2169 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Liberals with no morals
« on: May 15, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
They're celebrating what happened to Jerry Falwell.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Liberals with no morals
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 01:52:34 PM »
what happened to him?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »
He was hospitalized after being found unconscious in his office.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1178708608345&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 05:06:03 PM »
They're celebrating what happened to Jerry Falwell.

That's sick.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 06:06:27 PM »
I hope Falwells followers start following John Hagee.  He's the only Christian leader I have heard talk about the fraud of the Balsitinians and too the menace of Islam....  Too bad the Pope doesn't have the testicles, morals nor honesty to do the same...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 10:18:55 AM »
I hope Falwells followers start following John Hagee.  He's the only Christian leader I have heard talk about the fraud of the Balsitinians and too the menace of Islam....  Too bad the Pope doesn't have the testicles, morals nor honesty to do the same...

Doesn't the Pope favor open borders?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »
yes.. the Pope is just a pimp for the Globalist movement...  Hagee wants closed borders and deportations..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 02:29:54 PM »
I saw Christopher Hitchens on CNN and he something along the lines that he hoped Falwell was burning in hell. The Liberals are gleeful he's dead.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 02:41:05 PM »
I saw Christopher Hitchens on CNN and he something along the lines that he hoped Falwell was burning in hell. The Liberals are gleeful he's dead.
Ah the Major media is having a field day.  Last evening on CNN 360 with that Anderson/ Vanderbuilt fellow was slamming Jerry Falwell to no end.  They even went as far to have a FAG priest come on slamming Falwell stating that he was bad and was homophobic and polorized the Gay "Christian" Community.