Author Topic: Housecleaning - 'jewsagainstobama.com' hyperlink needs removal  (Read 516 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Since the domain no longer belongs to us, or doesn't link to JTF website like it used to, this link that appears at the top of every page on the forum (right under where it says "news:  welcome to the jtf forum...etc" should be removed and switched to jtf.org

feel free to move this thread afterwards if necessary.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Housecleaning - 'jewsagainstobama.com' hyperlink needs removal
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 02:25:17 PM »
We're still Jews against Obama though!  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM »
We're still Jews against Obama though!  ;D

Of course!   Just not .com

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 09:03:12 PM »
I hope JTF renews the JewsAgainstObama.Com domain.     Two reasons come to mind:

1)     Many of JTF's videos have the JewsAgainstObama link on the video itself.    If people see those videos,    we want them to come to the JTF site.

2)     JewsAgainstObama.Com is attention getting.      My guess is JTF received many web hits because of this link.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 09:08:05 PM »
I hope JTF renews the JewsAgainstObama.Com domain.     Two reasons come to mind:

1)     Many of JTF's videos have the JewsAgainstObama link on the video itself.    If people see those videos,    we want them to come to the JTF site.

2)     JewsAgainstObama.Com is attention getting.      My guess is JTF received many web hits because of this link.
I agree... I mentioned it to Chaim.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 09:11:39 PM »
Thanks,  Dan.     

I have a related suggestion.    If possible,   can JTF convert the above banner that says JTF.ORG with JTF's slogan to a banner that people can click on,  going from the Forum to the Home Page of JTF.    While JTF members probably can easily find the Home Page,   many people not familiar with JTF's sight might not be able to find the Home Page.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 09:19:48 PM »
I will try to bring up these issues at our next meeting, this Sunday coming up.
If you want, make a list and I'll present it there