Author Topic: Michael Savage Supports Gaza Flotilla Over Israel  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
Michael Savage Supports Gaza Flotilla Over Israel
« on: June 01, 2010, 10:09:50 PM »
Found this today.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Michael Savage Supports Gaza Flotilla Over Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 10:23:03 PM »
Muslim bootlicker.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »
this guy Savage is an arrogant shmuck...he only had one point when he said that the I.D.F sold out it's own soldiers by dangling them as bait

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 12:26:47 PM »
should have sunk the flotilla.  everyone in it was a terrorist or terrorist supporter
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 04:47:49 PM »
some people are responding to my comments...please a little help...Tanks.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 05:37:38 PM »
Michael Faggot is a plague upon mankind.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »
some people are responding to my comments...please a little help...Tanks.
I posted some comments under "AlexanderMaccabee".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 08:33:04 PM »
Commented.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 08:42:09 PM »
His statement is crazy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 09:24:17 PM »
While Michael Savage has sided with the enemies of Israel before (he sided with Lebanon during the 2006 war), his comments at the beginning kind of makes sense.

Remember self-hating Jews run the state of Israel, and they want Israel to be seen as the victim and not an aggressor. Constantly the self-hating Jews who run the state of Israel do things (such as remove checkpoints and tie the hands of soldiers behind their backs) to make Israel look restrained, even if it endangers Jews, in a futile effort to win world opinion. It is very possible that the Israeli government was willing to sacrifice Jewish troops in the hopes of making Israel look like the victim.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 09:41:07 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 09:40:24 PM »
While Michael Savage has sided with the enemies of Israel before (he sided with Lebanon during the 2006 war), his comments kind of makes sense.

Remember self-hating Jews run the state of Israel, and they want Israel to be seen as the victim and not an aggressor. Constantly the self-hating Jews who run the state of Israel do things (such as remove checkpoints and tie the hands of soldiers behind their backs) to make Israel look restrained, even if it endangers Jews, in a futile effort to win world opinion. It is very possible that the Israeli government was willing to sacrifice Jewish troops in the hopes of making Israel look like the victim.

What he says at first is true, but then he goes on to defend the people on the flotilla. Listen to the whole clip.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 09:42:12 PM »
While Michael Savage has sided with the enemies of Israel before (he sided with Lebanon during the 2006 war), his comments kind of makes sense.

What he says at first is true, but then he goes on to defend the people on the flotilla. Listen to the whole clip.

You're right, the rest of clip Michael Savage shows that he is a self-hating Jew as he showed 4 years ago.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 09:46:46 PM »
Thank G-D we look like monstrous agressors - with this kind of rulling government elite, fear from our enemies is the last thing we can achieve at the moment.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 09:57:34 PM »
His audience is shrinking and he knows it. He'll say anything to get it back.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Rusty Humphries needs to replace Michael Savage on the USA Airwaves!
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »
While Michael Savage is extremely inconsistent about his positions,      there's a REAL Conservative talk show host  ( Rusty Humphries ) that needs to be heard in EVERY market in the USA.     Unfortunately,   he's not in most large size markets.     

Rusty Humphries'  commentary about the history of Israel during the beginning of his program on Wednesday Evening reminded me of some of Chaim's commentary over the years.    In essence,   expressing the equivalent that the Fakeastians are as phony as a 4 dollar bill.        Everytime I've been fortunate enough to hear Rusty Humphries'  program,     I've been impressed.     Rusty Humphries is a true friend of Israel ,   an American Patriot in general,   and a MAJOR asset to the Tea Party Movement.    G-d Bless him and his family!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2010, 06:36:07 AM »
While Michael Savage is extremely inconsistent about his positions,      there's a REAL Conservative talk show host  ( Rusty Humphries ) that needs to be heard in EVERY market in the USA.     Unfortunately,   he's not in most large size markets.     

Rusty Humphries'  commentary about the history of Israel during the beginning of his program on Wednesday Evening reminded me of some of Chaim's commentary over the years.    In essence,   expressing the equivalent that the Fakeastians are as phony as a 4 dollar bill.        Everytime I've been fortunate enough to hear Rusty Humphries'  program,     I've been impressed.     Rusty Humphries is a true friend of Israel ,   an American Patriot in general,   and a MAJOR asset to the Tea Party Movement.    G-d Bless him and his family!

I was just telling eb22 last night that I wish we had the power to cut off ALL radio signals and pipe in Rusty last night. What a great show, I wish everyone in the whole wide world could have listened to it.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 06:39:47 AM »

I was just telling eb22 last night that I wish we had the power to cut off ALL radio signals and pipe in Rusty last night. What a great show, I wish everyone in the whole wide world could have listened to it.

Actually, they can, including last night's show through podcast download. Age of the internet! http://www.talk2rusty.com/  8)

And here's where you can catch pretty much everybody's radio show online. http://radiotime.com/channel/c_57917/Conservative.aspx. This is great for our JTFer's that live in the sticks with no radio channels to choose from, and for our international JTF members who might enjoy the shows.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 09:40:24 PM »

arksis,   I second your thoughts.    I'm greatly appreciative that you had the Rusty Humphries program on at the time when he was talking about the history of Israel.

In terms of all of the Radio Talk Show Hosts I've heard,     Rusty Humphries is the closest to fitting in with JTF.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 09:44:15 PM »

Actually, they can, including last night's show through podcast download. Age of the internet! http://www.talk2rusty.com/  8)

And here's where you can catch pretty much everybody's radio show online. http://radiotime.com/channel/c_57917/Conservative.aspx. This is great for our JTFer's that live in the sticks with no radio channels to choose from, and for our international JTF members who might enjoy the shows.

New Yorker,   thanks for the links.

Unfortunately,   it seems like Rusty Humphries radio content,    other than the Live program,   is subscription based.      As much as I respect Rusty Humphries positions and courage,     he's making a mistake by not providing the archives free of charge.     Rusty Humphries needs publicity.    That would lead to his audience growing substantially.   

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 08:17:23 AM »
Thanks so much New Yorker for the links! While I live in the sticks, I am  VERY grateful we have a local conservative talk radio station and just found out they are #1 in our area!

We'll all have to email Rusty and tell him to put the shows up somewhere free to listen to.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2010, 09:28:43 AM »
Don't forget that Michael Faggot was the late Allen Ginsberg's boyfriend.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2010, 10:06:15 AM »
Savage makes some remarkably good points along with some remarkably idiotic ones. A typical schizophrenic rant by ego-maniacal moron. How does one "disable" a propeller on a moving ship. He is right though that Israeli soldiers were used as a bait. But when last time anyone remembers that Israeli soldiers were not used as bait?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2010, 10:15:33 AM »
and i used to think that he was against Muslims

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2010, 10:30:52 AM »
Theres no way the Palestinian ships showed restraint, but its possible the Israeli government used these soldiers!