Author Topic: Judge this JTF STYLE!! NO HOLDS BARRED! lol  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Judge this JTF STYLE!! NO HOLDS BARRED! lol
« on: June 04, 2010, 01:07:37 AM »
I just want to say I dont consider this a forum but rather , more like a family.
I love you all,

Except for the trolls .. but all forums have them , from video game forums to movie forums....esp video game forums!  

What i will see every morning when i wake up from now on..Its a shame Israel has lost this beautiful aspect of our way of life and we are forbidden to rebuild this in our own land ..not by Hashem but by the cult that desecrates this area ...oh well at least I have my oil painting

so because if this I would like for you all to please give your honest opinion even the trolls .What do you think ..not tacky? It conveys powerful emotional feelings for me

judge it ..JTF style lol .. no holds..
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:02:15 AM by 18chai »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Judge this JTF STYLE!! NO HOLDS BARRED! lol
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 01:20:33 AM »
I must say that I love it...

The ark, the poles of the ark, the cherubim, the incense offering... I see them all in this picture...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 01:29:32 AM »
I must say that I love it...

The ark, the poles of the ark, the cherubim, the incense offering... I see them all in this picture...

I agree! It's beautiful.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 01:56:19 AM »
Ohhhhhh, what an amazing and BEAUTIFUL PAINTING, beautiful, so beautiful.

Oh, it's wonderful, it is.

:dance: :dance:

I want to paint like that. I love it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 01:59:43 AM »
Yea who knew ,I looked up the tanach I think it has it all correct, right down to the palm trees and gold floors to the kerushim( wooden boards)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 02:02:31 AM »
That is truely wonderful, wow.

You did a great job.

Yea who knew ,I looked up the tanach I think it has it all correct, right down to the palm trees and gold floors to the kerushim( wooden boards)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 02:17:43 AM »
You did that!? Wow it's gorgeous, you have talent!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 02:29:02 AM »
No I only paint landscapes

my father hates the colors , he asked where all the blue is?.. I told him that's not what hashem wanted for that room

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 04:36:26 AM »
So you made that or you bought it?  It's very powerful imagery.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 04:46:14 AM »
it is beautiful but i have to disagree on one comment of yours.israel never lost it's beauty.the state of israel was born without beauty since the moment ben gurionwas chosen as its first prime minister.i belive that the goal of this fourm is to change this situation.ah and i have a question.how can be a troll in video games fourm? i can't belive thay are people that are so much bored with their lives to do this.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 05:03:33 AM »
it is beautiful but i have to disagree on one comment of yours.israel never lost it's beauty.the state of israel was born without beauty since the moment ben gurionwas chosen as its first prime minister.i belive that the goal of this fourm is to change this situation.ah and i have a question.how can be a troll in video games fourm? i can't belive thay are people that are so much bored with their lives to do this.

Are you kidding? There are people who will argue intensely about the intricacies of a virtual world but couldn't point out the city they live in on a map of the world (the real world...Earth).

As for the painting, it's beautiful.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 05:05:29 AM »

Are you kidding? There are people who will argue intensely about the intricacies of a virtual world but couldn't point out the city they live in on a map of the world (the real world...Earth).

in english please.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:48 AM »
Intracacies in this case could mean details. Usually it means something like complexity.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 05:40:35 AM »
Intracacies in this case could mean details. Usually it means something like complexity.
oh thanks.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2010, 05:43:35 AM »

in english please.

www.dictionary.com  ;D

What Rubystars said.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 05:44:17 AM »

in english please.

His was English; yours wasn't.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 05:45:18 AM »

in english please.

His was English; yours wasn't.
i meant in simple english.anyway this is irrelevant now.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 09:28:01 AM »
As usual Ben finds yet another reason to be disagreeable with everyone else on the forum.  ::)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »
As usual Ben finds yet another reason to be disagreeable with everyone else on the forum.  ::)
what? i only asked for a translation.