Author Topic: Israel official ties president's adviser to controversial 'Free Gaza Movement'  (Read 716 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=162377

White House linked to flotilla organizers
Israel official ties president's adviser to controversial 'Free Gaza Movement'
Posted: June 05, 2010
12:00 am Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

John Brennan

A top adviser to President Obama is the contact person within the White House for communications with the Free Gaza Movement over plans to challenge Israel's blockade of the terrorist Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip, according to a reputable source close to the Netanyahu government.

The source, a career official whose reliability was established through his tips for the book, "Why Israel Can't Wait," identified John O. Brennan, deputy national security adviser for homeland security and counterterrorism, as the contact.

The allegation raises the bizarre possibility that the Free Gaza Movement's flotilla action in the Mediterranean was being coordinated with the White House, something that would align with a shift in U.S. policy toward Israel being debated within the Obama administration.

Mike Hammer, a National Security Council spokesman, told WND flatly the report "is not true."

His response was followed quickly by another denial, when WND asked if Hammer also rejected the claim Brennan was a key force within the White House pushing for a change in U.S. policy toward Israel in demanding an end to the blockade, as the WND source reported.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I'm surprised O'banana was not on board himself.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Ariel Shayn:  "I'm surprised O'banana was not on board himself."

Why that's ridiculous.

First rule of the flotilla -- No schwartzes allowed!