Author Topic: I got an idea  (Read 6231 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I got an idea
« on: February 12, 2007, 01:04:35 AM »
Well, it's a very economical way of taking up the Pollard cause but is kind of dumb sounding.  Economical= least amount of money spent for greatest effect.  Basically, on the web you can order thousands of vinyl permanent stickers (say yellow stickers of a reasonable size 3x2 inches) for very cheap saying "free Pollard" and post them on every lamppost in the city (and on other high profile areas that I can't officially encourage like on subway trains).  I call it "covering the city with Pollard stickers campaign".  Reply if you like it or think this is really dumb.  ???

http://www.123stickers.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1318  Black and white stickers that are 2.75 inches sq cost 8.5 cents each and last up to 5 yrs outside.  Smaller ones are 7.7 cents each.  Buy 1k for $77 and give 100 to each JTF member to post (I'd donate money to this cause and even buy and distribute them myself since I think I could afford $77).
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 01:17:57 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I got an idea
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »
Although i do not know who pollard is- i will search after i post. I think it depends what areas you stick the stickers in. It may encourage shvartzas to spray graffiti - theres a lot of that where i am. Also it just makes people stick on top of your stickers and then the sticker campaign continues, it becomes more then "free pollard" but who can stick their stickers on,  the quickest and most. Competition. Also it is very meaningless if people don't know who he is, maybe they do and i'm just in the darkness :).

However i still think its a very original idea and has potential as a campaign!

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 10:41:38 PM »
I think this is a KICK-ASS Idea!
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Scriabin

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 11:06:40 PM »
Yeah.  I'd post em' here in So. Cal.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 03:21:28 AM »
Id do Brooklyn.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »
In a way its vandalising.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
theres many ways to free this great man. I have thought of fliers, cards, posters, emails, spam mails, ads, graphics, t-shirts, long shirts, turtle neck shirts, pants, undergarmets, neckties, bracelets, etc...
but I find word of mouth and words of the fingers (typing) are the BEST WAY TO SPREAD THE WORD. I know fliers, cards, posters, emails, spam mails, ads, graphics, t-shirts, long shirts, turtle necks, pants, etc... are good but this is the FASTEST AND MOST EFFICENT WAYS.

to tell ya the truth, i wish there was a WHOLE WEBSITE devoted to John. If I had more cash and knew HTML, java, coldfusion, Htm, php, Virtual Basics, C++, C+, C, Visual C, and more SCRIPTS then I would build one easily. This alone would FREE HIM. Believe me, it DOES WORK. it has proven RESULTS FROM ALL AROUND THE INTERNET.

Israel

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »
There is a website dedicated to Jonathan.

www.jonathanpollard.org

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:44:16 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Israel

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »
Well, it's a very economical way of taking up the Pollard cause but is kind of dumb sounding.  Economical= least amount of money spent for greatest effect.  Basically, on the web you can order thousands of vinyl permanent stickers (say yellow stickers of a reasonable size 3x2 inches) for very cheap saying "free Pollard" and post them on every lamppost in the city (and on other high profile areas that I can't officially encourage like on subway trains).  I call it "covering the city with Pollard stickers campaign".  Reply if you like it or think this is really dumb.  ???

http://www.123stickers.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1318  Black and white stickers that are 2.75 inches sq cost 8.5 cents each and last up to 5 yrs outside.  Smaller ones are 7.7 cents each.  Buy 1k for $77 and give 100 to each JTF member to post (I'd donate money to this cause and even buy and distribute them myself since I think I could afford $77).

So let's get with it...I'd do Brooklyn...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »
Wait, someone actually likes the idea?  What should the stickers say exactly and do you think it would work? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Israel

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 11:29:09 PM »
I think this is a KICK-ASS Idea!
Yeah.  I'd post em' here in So. Cal.
Id do Brooklyn.

So let's get with it...I'd do Brooklyn...

A few people think it's a good idea...I don't have a penny to my name, but if you will pay I will paste them through NY.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2007, 12:26:13 AM »
I'll take your offer, I'll buy like 500 to start off and give you a few hundred.  I just want to know what to write on the stickers.  Text has to be short and big for the desirable effect.  I'm thinking something like "Free Pollard Now" and putting in small text the best pro Pollard site on the bottom (which one is this? the one you have is only good for Jews, most gentiles passing by don't care about Israel). Maybe "Free hero of Iraq war, Johnathan Pollard".  Problem is the wording has to be such to get people motivated which is hard in this case. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 12:31:48 AM by jdl4ever »

Israel

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2007, 01:35:33 AM »
I like calling him a hero of the Iraq war. Maybe we should get a website up focusing on that.

FREE POLLARD, 1ST HERO OF IRAQ WAR

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2007, 02:17:44 AM »
I like calling him a hero of the Iraq war. Maybe we should get a website up focusing on that.

good idea and it is true.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2007, 02:18:17 AM »
I'd do Detroit.  Couldn't pay you for them, though.  Sorry  :-\

BTW:

He is a hero but how is he a hero of the Iraq War?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 02:20:26 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Israel

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2007, 02:21:57 AM »
His info got the nuclear reactors in Iraq bombed in the eighties...

It sure made this war much easier....

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2007, 02:40:17 AM »
Oh, ok.  I wasn't even thinking about Osirak, but yeah, I guess he did help a lot with that.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 03:25:05 AM »
that's why no WMD were found in Iraq...Pollard!

If we had a few more people like Pollard we probably would not be facing threat from Iran today.

Funny how all the people that prosecuted and wanted to lock Pollard away for life look like complete idiots now.

George Tenet (I'll resign if you release Pollard)
Caspar Weinberger (accused Pollard of treason)
Irv Rubin (said Pollard deserved the death penalty)

the list goes on

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 12:38:31 PM »
Back on topic, I'll make the stickers but I need a site that shows how he was the first hero of the 1st Iraq war to movitate people. It also has to be a short web address to remember. 

Israel

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
Maybe it can be off JTF?

Like JTF.ORG/JP

That way it will promote JTF and Pollard.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 02:53:21 PM »
I like the idea of jtf.org/jp.  I'll message Jimmy tomorrow night about it since I think JTF did articles about Pollard and maybe they have a good one that will convince the average American to support him. 

Israel

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 02:41:44 PM »
Esther Pollard is beginning a bumper sticker campaign in Israel.

Let's find someone to write about JP and how he is a hero of the Iraqi War.