Author Topic: StørmFrønt  (Read 18663 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: StørmFrønt
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 07:12:35 PM »
Thanks for editing my post. That was very courageous.  ::)

As a Christian I'm not going to support some rat-faced punk who says he's happy he "killed Jesus". As for Yekutiel, there were many from his group on Kahane.org who hated Christians. These Jews who are happy to hate Christians and love to mock Christianity are scum just like the leftist Jews.

Don't let your own hatred of Christians cloud your judgement, Kahaneloyalist. Jews are not meant to be held to a different standard of morality in matters like this.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 07:14:12 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »
Just cool it. I am a Christian too. You are not gonna succeed in getting me to get angry at Jews because A FEW of them MIGHT not like Christians. That bird ain't gonna fly, and if you keep this up, you could be in trouble with the mods.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 07:38:25 PM »
Then it is not okay. He should ban these Shabak scumbags.

Balaam

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
When do the Amalekites who called for Jews to be killed in this forum get their banning?   ???

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »
What is the JTF board position on Jews who openly hate Christianity? Can this be clarified please? I don't want to get into trouble by saying terrible things should happen to these evil Jews. I find it very hypocritical that people are crying about hoping for bad Jews to die as opposed to Christians and other peoples. IMO A Jew who says he's happy that Christ died and that Christians are scum is an evil person.

Balaam, name yourself after something other than a pagan "G-d" before you throw stones.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 09:48:12 PM »
My mistake, I confused it with Balam.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »
That Jewish kid is NOT evil. He does NOT hate Gentiles.

He thinks that these leftist Muslim-lovers represent Christianity. Thousands of Communist Muslim-loving Jew-haters from all over the world come to Israel all the time to support the Islamic mass murderers in their quest to destroy the Jewish state. These Jew-hating Communists call themselves "Christians" for propaganda purposes. So this Jewish kid and other Jews in Israel believe that this is what Christians want: to help the Muslim Nazis destroy the Jewish people. This kid doesn't know that these leftist Muslim-lovers are not real Christians. He doesn't know that there are Christians like Pat Robertson and the late Jerry Falwell who are very pro-Israel.  It is NOT his fault that he has been misled by evil frauds who use the term "Christian" to promote a Nazi agenda of helping the Muslims commit genocide against the surrounded, tiny Jewish state.

Nic Brookes and Thunderbolt, promoting videos by Nazis from StørmFrønt is not acceptable on this forum. I don't care what the reason is. We do not tolerate or interact with Nazis here. Nazis deserve to be killed, not debated with.

And I am astonished at the stupidity of people here. StørmFrønt is the defender of Jesus and Christians?! How moronic can anyone be? Doesn't anyone know what the Nazis think of Christianity? One of the main reasons for the obsessive Jew-hatred of the Nazis is because they blame the Jews for creating Christianity. The Nazis DETEST Christianity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 01:11:27 AM »
IMO A Jew who says he's happy that Christ died and that Christians are scum is an evil person.
Thunderbolt, please name for me some Jews who actually say that before you throw stones.

PS the pagan g-d you are referring to is BAAL, not Balaam. He's the guy whose donkey was a prophet, remember?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 01:19:45 AM »
IMO A Jew who says he's happy that Christ died and that Christians are scum is an evil person.
Thunderbolt, please name for me some Jews who actually say that before you throw stones.

PS the pagan g-d you are referring to is BAAL, not Balaam. He's the guy whose donkey was a prophet, remember?

He's referring to the drunken settler in the video, who cursed at the human rights workers for using the camera in his face on the sabbath. he equated them with Christians and said that he is happy Christ was killed. Certainly, he needs to be re-educated. He does not need to be killed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 01:26:39 AM »
1: I object to the term "settler".

2: He probably is a Muslim Nazi or leftist actor who is trying to give Israelis a bad name. It is probably a complete sham.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 01:30:44 AM »
1: I object to the term "settler".

2: He probably is a Muslim Nazi or leftist actor who is trying to give Israelis a bad name. It is probably a complete sham.

I know some people object to the term 'settler' but I do not. To 'settle' the land of Israel is a great mitzvah.

This could be the case, but it also could be the case of bad behavior being caught on tape.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2007, 01:33:03 AM »
You should use the term "pioneer", "trailblazer" or  "frontiersman" then, which have only positive connotations and which Chaim himself uses.

I think we should assume this is a propaganda stunt before we take for granted that an Israeli Jew engaged in such buffoonery--especially considering the source is a Nazi website.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 01:36:08 AM »
You should use the term "pioneer", "trailblazer" or  "frontiersman" then, which have only positive connotations and which Chaim himself uses.

I think we should assume this is a propaganda stunt before we take for granted that an Israeli Jew engaged in such buffoonery--especially considering the source is a Nazi website.

the original source is liveleak.com

i'm fine with using 'settler'. normally i just say "jews of judea and samaria"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 01:47:44 AM »
Liveleak can't host propaganda hoax videos from Muslim/Euronazi/"human rights" propagandists?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 02:18:36 AM »
Alot of StørmFrønt members love Islam. Then again most StørmFrønt members are buttrangers too.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2007, 02:47:16 AM »
Look, I visited Maon Farm, where some of the most heroic Jews in Israel are, I will be returing there soon to teach them to use cameras. The Christian Groups that support the Fakestinians have a common tactic, they wear prominent crosses, they do something violent like throw a rock at a Jew, or kill the guard dogs, that had happened right before my visit, then they run up to the Jew with a camera, if that and Missionaries is your only exposure to Christians what would your attitude to Christianity be?

If the Jewish members of the forum want to know the exact Jewish attitude to Christianity, I would recommened learning Rambam Hilchot Avodah Zara, and Hilchot Melachim. The Rambam has the strictest opinion, the most lenient opinion is that of the Meiri I dont recall the exact place at this moment, and I will say no more.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 06:18:36 AM »
Doesn't anyone know what the Nazis think of Christianity? One of the main reasons for the obsessive Jew-hatred of the Nazis is because they blame the Jews for creating Christianity. The Nazis DETEST Christianity
This is very true anyone who has ever looked at these groups have seen their mocking ofChristians who happen upon their forums.Also if you were those kids wo only know the Christians who aren'nt very Christian[ie this group who hate Jews 'Christian Peacemakers' funny that they have many moslems and communists in this group] you would be upset too
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 06:22:26 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 06:24:48 AM »
i still didnt understand what g-d :embarassed: is can anybody plz explain it to me

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 06:55:56 AM »
i still didnt understand what g-d :embarassed: is can anybody plz explain it to me
He rules everything the universe and all things
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 07:20:57 AM »
JSullivan I did NOT promote StørmFrønt in this thread or anywhere! :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2007, 07:28:16 AM »
I don'nt think he meant you i linked to StørmFrønt nor to encourage people to read it but to show their take on Christians.The christian peacemakers are mennonite and admirerd by Zundel who is himself a mennonite   http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1999/zg9902/990227.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2007, 08:45:11 AM »
I don'nt think he meant you i linked to StørmFrønt nor to encourage people to read it but to show their take on Christians.The christian peacemakers are mennonite and admirerd by Zundel who is himself a mennonite   http://www.zundelsite.org/english/zgrams/zg1999/zg9902/990227.html
The drek of the world these sub humans.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 09:58:56 AM »

Do you guys mean god ;D.Why are you guys refering him to g-d

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2007, 09:59:53 AM »

Do you guys mean G-d ;D.Why are you guys refering him as g-d

oops now i know
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:01:56 AM by ASHISH »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2007, 10:00:26 AM »
 :D :D Yes

Shot at 2010-01-03