Author Topic: Italians and Jews: My two cents  (Read 18301 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Italians and Jews: My two cents
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2010, 06:32:27 AM »
To summarize,
I'm not going to speak for other people, but it's clear to me that a certain person (possibly 2 if they're not the same person) here would like to silence me.   All I can say to that is, keep dreaming.   I will only get louder.
so come on.get louder.let's have a normal discussion about your unjustified hatred for christian4jews.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2010, 06:36:35 AM »
To summarize,
I'm not going to speak for other people, but it's clear to me that a certain person (possibly 2 if they're not the same person) here would like to silence me.   All I can say to that is, keep dreaming.   I will only get louder.
so come on.get louder.let's have a normal discussion about your unjustified hatred for christian4jews.

Yea, we already know you like missionaries, no need to remind us.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2010, 06:42:28 AM »
To summarize,

Yea, we already know you like missionaries, no need to remind us.
i talked to kahane was right not to you.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2010, 08:04:01 AM »

But my parents (obm) taught me to always respect other people and their religion, even if we don't agree with it. My father would remind me how I felt when those Irish Catholic girls beat me up and called me 'christ killer'; he said that should make me realize that if I don't want it done to me, I should be careful not to do that to someone else.

It's good you admit you don't really care about Christians but you're just afraid of them. Really isn't surprising for a "religious" Jew who still lives in the Galut.

When did I say I really don't care about Christians? I most certainly do. I respect all people who are decent, and who respect me and what I am. Naturally I don't give respect to someone who is abusive to others.

You decided to "not respect" other religions after 2 Christian kids beat you up?...

You've lost me. I never said I do not treat Christians with respect. I do, even though some in the past did not treat me with respect.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »
To summarize,

I'm not sure what you mean.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »
To summarize,

I'm not sure what you mean.
what i am saying is that if you will be more loud there will be no escape but to discuss your biased hatred toward c4j