Author Topic: Italians and Jews: My two cents  (Read 18321 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Italians and Jews: My two cents
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2010, 01:48:13 AM »
Yet you speak to him on the phone.

Now you lie. I never spoke to him on the phone.
Joining a forum is hardly more cooperating than speaking on a phone.

I don't co-operate with any of the non-Noahide Gentile members here. I used to co-operate with Chaim and the rest of the Judean members here.

You go against Chaim's ideas and ideals of JTF and create divisiveness by insulting Christian members.

I disagree with Chaim - and I don't insult Christians members just like that. I attacked Fascist Italy which is the same as Nazi Germany. Once I attacked it and explained my point (after me and Mord had a rational discussion about the issue), Bullcat3 started flaming me and using ed-hominems even though I wasn't Italian Americans (who I don't even know, point I pointed out but Bullcat3 loved to ignore) - you want wars? no problem. I won't stand idly.

Until yesterday, I wasn't even talking about Christianity yet I create dividiness just because I have a different opinion I pointed out yesterday because it was a response to the attacks made against me.

Good logic you have, or is it hatred?

Isn't this a deja vu?

Surely reminds me of the days of Stephanie and Wiiter.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2010, 02:37:22 AM »
I wonder what ron's business with Hindu Zionist is if he only wishes to coöperate with Noachides.

This is just more divisiveness... I don't think that trying to force Ron to say something against HZ is a good idea...

I'm not trying to force ron to say anything. I am merely pointing out that he contradicts himself.

Yes, ignorance and a priori delusions are key words for the master of reasoning, Robert.

I never co-operated with Venay and I never thought of doing so (and he knows that, he offered me something and I refused politely). Unlike some people here, I never give up on principles.

You go against Chaim's ideas and ideals of JTF and create divisiveness by insulting Christian members.
Isn't this a deja vu?
Robert, Ron never talked to me on phone. All i did was to pass Chaim's phone number to Ron and i also chat with him on msn. On another note, there are many things over which i agree with Ron. Regarding his views about Christianity in israel, role of western countires.. etc. There is something that makes Hindus and JEws natural allies, since ancient times.
btw Ron does support Israel militarity helping Hindus against Pakistani, bangladesh and Indonesia and also trade relations. Ron should be allowed to present his views freely, he is young and has lot of fire in his belly. And Israel needs such spineful youths to stand up bravely against all odds. As Ron's idea of Israel is like how it was during King David's time or King Solomons time, i'm sure under such a state Israel will have trade relations with India as it was during time of King Solomon. So the question of non-coperation with non-noachide is of little significance here.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2010, 03:08:03 AM »
phone - msn

potato - potahto

It seems to me that you possess a rather distorted mindview when it comes to the meaning of the word 'flaming' used by others, and then comparing it to your own.
Bullcats and Rubystars 'critique' is very valid.
When I compare this to certain things you have said in the past, I really need no more proof.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2010, 03:22:00 AM »
phone - msn

potato - potahto
Robert you are actually a cool guy, but i dont know why you are being so hyper in this case

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2010, 03:40:03 AM »
I wonder what ron's business with Hindu Zionist is if he only wishes to coöperate with Noachides.

This is just more divisiveness... I don't think that trying to force Ron to say something against HZ is a good idea...

I'm not trying to force ron to say anything. I am merely pointing out that he contradicts himself.

Yes, ignorance and a priori delusions are key words for the master of reasoning, Robert.

I never co-operated with Venay and I never thought of doing so (and he knows that, he offered me something and I refused politely). Unlike some people here, I never give up on principles.

Isn't this a deja vu?
wow.i never thought i would agree on something with robert.but i agree.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2010, 04:35:06 AM »
Dan ,

That's the problem: the Gentile members don't feel respected.  There are some members who go out of their way to say insensitive things to the Christian people on this forum.  I am not talking about people who state theological differences respectfully as say Chaim does.  I dont think any of the Christian members feel offended by that.  I think they are rightfully offended by some who seem to go out of their way to be 'in your face' kind of hostile.  

I agree. A lot of good people left because of this. Some anti-Christian remarks make me cringe even though I am Jewish. I think that divisive or anti-Christian posts should be made a banisheable offense.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2010, 04:37:21 AM »
but the bottom line was that JTF is a Jewish Forum and the amount of Gentiles to Jews on the English Forum didn't seem right to him. My answer to him was was that support is good from where ever it comes from and JTF does have a Hebrew Forum also.

My understanding was that the Engish JTF forum was a forum that was meant to be used equally by Jews and Gentiles who wanted to promote cooperation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2010, 04:45:02 AM »
Dan ,

That's the problem: the Gentile members don't feel respected.  There are some members who go out of their way to say insensitive things to the Christian people on this forum.  I am not talking about people who state theological differences respectfully as say Chaim does.  I dont think any of the Christian members feel offended by that.  I think they are rightfully offended by some who seem to go out of their way to be 'in your face' kind of hostile.  

I agree. A lot of good people left because of this. Some anti-Christian remarks make me cringe even though I am Jewish. I think that divisive or anti-Christian posts should be made a banisheable offense.
+1
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2010, 05:20:13 AM »
I ask for respect and cooperaton and yet I continue to see the same people bickering and pointing fingers.

This type of stubborness is very bad when it is with family and loved ones. That energy should be used against those who want to destroy the Jewish peope eg self hating Jews, Muslims, Nazis.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 05:23:35 AM »
I ask for respect and cooperaton and yet I continue to see the same people bickering and pointing fingers.

This type of stubborness is very bad when it is with family and loved ones. That energy should be used against those who want to destroy the Jewish peope eg self hating Jews, Muslims, Nazis.
to dr. dan
please look again at the italian threa and you will see who is responsible to this mess.although i don't agree with the way rubystars answered him it is mainly ron's fault.he said some very nasty anti christian and anti non noachide comments..chaim or the admins need to be clear about anti christian comments.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 05:39:58 AM by Ben m »
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2010, 05:35:02 AM »
he also said to me in the chat of the hebrew fourm that...

You are behaving your age again.   You complain about divisiveness on one hand yet you yourself stoke the fires by gossiping like this.   Needless to say I don't believe a word you are saying.  I'm reminded of the middle school lunchroom.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2010, 05:39:32 AM »

You are behaving your age again.   You complain about divisiveness on one hand yet you yourself stoke the fires by gossiping like this.   Needless to say I don't believe a word you are saying.  I'm reminded of the middle school lunchroom.
nedless to say i don't care.this is an unfortunate fight but we all now who is responsible.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2010, 05:45:19 AM »

nedless to say i don't care.this is an unfortunate fight but we all now who is responsible.

Before, you propagated lies on the forum but later admitted they were lies.  Now you expect us to believe what you say about Ron from a private chat you supposedly had, even while this whole time you have been blaming Ron in this dispute?   You have eroded whatever credibility you had long ago.  So I suggest you stop telling stories.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2010, 05:49:53 AM »

Before, you propagated lies on the forum but later admitted they were lies.  Now you expect us to believe what you say about Ron from a private chat you supposedly had, even while this whole time you have been blaming Ron in this dispute?   You have eroded whatever credibility you had long ago.  So I suggest you stop telling stories.
it doesn't change the fact that tthe current fight is ron fault.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2010, 05:51:05 AM »

Yea yea... blame Ron for everything even when Ron did nothing but express his opinion on Fascist Italy.

Stupid WN clown.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2010, 05:51:55 AM »

Yea yea... blame Ron for everything even when Ron did nothing but express his opionion on Fascist Italy.

Stupid WN clown.
no.i blame you beacuse you make stupid comment and expect people to go on with this.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2010, 05:53:28 AM »

Yea yea... blame Ron for everything even when Ron did nothing but express his opionion on Fascist Italy.

Stupid WN clown.
no.i blame you beacuse you make stupid comment and expect people to go on with this.

So why don't you blame your existence on the forum?

709 posts of anti-Semtism, ignorance, stupidity and waste of KBs.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2010, 07:45:32 AM »
There is something VERY wrong here! Had everyone forgotten the Golden Rule? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"! Those of you that are so quick to blame and cut down others here, you really NEED to put yourself into their shoes. Stop being so defensive and blaming so easily! Do you think NONE of us had to go through a childhood of name calling or bullies just like yourself? Think again! Bullcat and Rubystars have every right to be upset!
History is history, we learn from it so we do NOT make the same mistakes again.
For those of you who are against NON Jews in this forum, I suggest you bite your tongue, or you will continue to make enemies and they will leave. Did you even LISTEN to the video eb22 pointed out? I thought we were ALL here for the same reason? Israel is a beloved country and we all want to see the same end.
Just my 2 cents and how I feel.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2010, 08:07:27 AM »
but the bottom line was that JTF is a Jewish Forum and the amount of Gentiles to Jews on the English Forum didn't seem right to him. My answer to him was was that support is good from where ever it comes from and JTF does have a Hebrew Forum also.

My understanding was that the Engish JTF forum was a forum that was meant to be used equally by Jews and Gentiles who wanted to promote cooperation.
Thank You, Masha.
That is all I was trying to say.
We all share a common goal here.

I am not at war with Ron. 
He can feel free to be at war with me.  I will not stand idly by either.  I will not be held accountable for the crimes of a fascist regime.  My Mom lived under that fascist regime.  She has suffered great loss in her life because of it.
She also attended an Italian elementary school.  She has not an antisemetic bone in her body.  So I don't believe that all true Italians are anti-semetic.
As for the Italian American ( not a true Italian apparently), my Dad,  he gave a few years of his young life to fight in WWII.

Ron - I know you are 'brilliant', but I think you need to mature a bit.  You will learn which battles, and enemies, are most important to save your energy and brilliance for.

I don't have to work hand and hand with you Ron.  I just have to coexist with you.

As for my my attacks being ad hominem.  You would know that, Ron.  You are the master of that.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2010, 08:34:46 AM »
Posting in here to lend support to Italian-Americans.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2010, 08:44:03 AM »
Italian-Americans as a whole I would say innocent until proven guilty when it comes down being friends of the Jews and Israel.

On the other hand, black americans are guilty until proven innocent.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2010, 09:10:25 AM »
Posting in here to lend support to Italian-Americans.
me too.in my opinion WE ARE ALL ITALAIA!

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2010, 09:33:58 AM »
Dan ,

I agree with this, and it is one of the things that bothers me here, even though I am a Jew. I am currently dealing with an offline friend who is also like this; we met during my JDL days in the 1970s, and he honestly has no reason to hate Christians, yet he does. In fact it was a bornagain Christian who once saved his life and helped him out financially when he was close to being homeless. And this guy never once tried to convert him. Yet he has this knee-jerk reaction to Christians.

As I said before, my mother (obm) converted to Torah Judaism in 1944, a few years before she met and married my father, who was a born Jew. Born Jews have no idea how hard it is for converts, esp. anyone who converted during WW2, when Jews were being murdered in Europe. For many years, until the 1980s, my mom was the only convert she knew, and born Jews (including my Jewish grandparents, sad to say) made life very difficult for her because they felt intimidated by a convert who knew more about Torah than they did.

Yet my mother was also an Italian-American. Not until I was an adult did I appreciate how many things she did to keep me Jewish. Even when she took me to Italian-American events, she made sure they were secular ones, like the Columbus Day parades. It was not until I was an adult and went to Italian events on my own that I realized how Catholic many of them were (saints' processions, etc). Mom made sure I never saw any of that, I realize that now.

When I was 10 I was beaten up and had my hair cut off by Irish Catholic girls in the neighborhood who called me 'christ killer'. It was Mrs. Oteri (obm) who ran out of the Italian bakery nearby, chased them off with a rolling pin and took me into the bakery to clean the blood off my face, offer me Italian cookies (sorry, can't, they're not kosher, but thanks anyway), and took me to my parents.

NOT ONCE have I ever personally encountered any antisemitism from any Italian-Americans. I have from Irish-Americans and blacks, but honestly not from anyone else. And where I grew up it was mostly Italian, Jewish, some Polish, some Irish, and some blacks. The Irish would come into the Italian and Jewish area to beat us up, so Italians and Jews stuck together; much of the time they even intermarried. For some reason, Italian-Americans (and even many Italians) don't understand antisemitism. Mussolini, though he sided with Hitler because he thought he was going to win, used to ridicule Hitler behind his back; he did not understand Hitler's obsession with Jews.

Decades later, his granddaughter Alessandra Mussolini, who became an actress, would play a nun who sheltered Jews in the film THE ASSISI UNDERGROUND, a movie based on the book by Italian Jew Alexander Ramati (1978).

She also went to Israel, and toured Yad Vashem. When she emerged, she commented on the Israeli soldiers standing guard nearby. She said it was so tragic that the Jews, who have spent their entire existence fighting for their lives, still had to continue to do in their own land.

Maybe if I had encountered antisemitism from many Italians I would not feel this way. But I am BOTH Jewish and Italian, and I am proud of BOTH. Many have tried to make me 'choose sides' but I cannot because I am both, I always have been and always will be.

Interestingly, it has only been Jews who have tried to pressure me to "choose sides" (is this a war?) Italian-Americans never have, the ones I have spoken to think "its cool" to be both Italian and Jewish. Go figure.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 09:39:55 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2010, 10:00:37 AM »
can any Italian here tell me something about Giuseppe Mazzini

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2010, 11:20:55 AM »
C4J..this is completely unfounded...shame on you.

Muman loves black people, i cant take what he says seriously...

And I don't take what you say seriously either... Do you think anyone cares what you think?

Since when did I say that I love black people? I said that there are good black people who are righteous Jews. I guess you don't know the difference between a good person and a bad one... They are all the same to self-righteous bigoted blow-hards like yourself..

More evidence the guy wants every gentile on this forum gone...CJD was right...thank goodness chaims our leader and not you...

Obviously not unfounded is it as cjd agrees with my post.

Muman, Ron etc imo hate chrstians. They can deny it till their blue in the face but its true. if i am being brutally honest i think ben is a far more rightous jew, than jtf kahane was right, muman, and ron put togather. People call him a bigot yet he is alot  ore tolerant of gentiles then these so called veteran members.

i think chaims brilliant but giving people like ron and especially muman who shows no repsect towards gentiles. I never preach christianity on here, and alot of my religous questions(towards chaim on ask jtf) have always involved the torah(Tanach to me). Yet it seems fair game that black worshippers like ron and muman get a free range to literally slate christianity.

I think you need to stop defending muman, realise that the forum is not as active because of people like him, and perhaps we would get more gentile members which would only help chaims cause.

What i loved about this movement was the fact that people of different faiths and countries all wanted the same thing. But less than a hand full of members on here are ruining chaim chance to expand his movement.

I might get slated for this but i think alot of gentiles will be pleased i said this, as i can see cracks in the coolest of members starting to show. So since i am probabl the least liked gentile, its best i say this.

BTW if you must know my fav posters are jewish, new york, jtfamericanpatriot, gematria.