Author Topic: Yoran Van Der Snoot Confesses to Two Murders  (Read 838 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yoran Van Der Snoot Confesses to Two Murders
« on: June 07, 2010, 11:34:52 PM »
I hope that they finally take this animal down for the count...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/06/08/report-van-der-sloot-confesses-peru-murder/

Report: Van der Sloot Confesses to Peru Murder
Published June 08, 2010 | FOXNews.com

An official in Peru says Joran van der Sloot has confessed to killing a 21-year-old female student from Lima, the La Republica newspaper reported late Monday.

According to the paper, Van der Sloot admitted he broke Stephany Flores' neck in a rage after she apparently used his notebook computer without permission and discovered he was involved in the disappearance of an American woman.

"I did not want to do it," La Republica quoted him as saying. "The girl intruded into my private life."

The Dutchman, who is also the prime suspect in U.S. teen Natalee Holloway's 2005 disappearance in Aruba, is being held in a seventh-floor cell with a bunk bed and blanket and gets three hot meals a day, said Maj. Jose Gamboa, spokesman for the Peruvian national police.

Van der Sloot is suspected in the May 30 killing — five years to the day after Holloway's disappearance — of Stephany Flores.

Police released video Saturday taken by security cameras at the hotel where van der Sloot had been staying since arriving from Colombia on May 14. It shows the two entering van der Sloot's room together and the Dutchman leaving alone four hours later.

The woman's battered body was found on the room's floor more than two days later, her neck broken.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Yoran Van Der Snoot Confesses to Two Murders
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 12:31:01 AM »
If anyone ever had any doubts about him being guilty, this is the end of that.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 12:39:48 AM »
He's a sick and evil man.  And, of course, he most likely snapped Natalee Holloway's neck also.  In fact, he may be a serial killer altogether.  I can't wait until they put this slime ball behind bars for the rest of his live in a Peruvian prison.  He'll wish that he had confessed in Aruba.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:59:23 AM by IsraelForever »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
Make no mistake...this monster leaves a long trail of unsolved murders of young women.

His parents should be charged with being accessories to murder.

I'm convinced that they've been covering up for him for a long time.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 12:51:57 AM »
He is so sick, and you are right his parents are just as guilty.  They tried to  hide murder cause they have wealth.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 01:56:10 AM »
Make no mistake...this monster leaves a long trail of unsolved murders of young women.

His parents should be charged with being accessories to murder.

I'm convinced that they've been covering up for him for a long time.

His Father dropped dead on a tennis court during a match last February.
So, Hashem has already taken care of him for his hand in covering for and aiding his son's evil deeds.
That pretty much leaves this coward on his own......which is the way it should be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note, why does the title of this thread say that he confessed to two (2) murders, when the latest news broadcasts state that he only confessed to murdering the poor girl in Peru and nothing about Natalie Holloway???

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 06:15:39 AM »
   I hate how the media is treating him like a celebrity. Instead of being remorseful, he is walking proud as he looks at the cameras. Fortunately, he is going to a hell hole. Peru may not have any death penalty, but he will probably not make it out of this one alive. I'm guessing the prison guards will only ensure his safety long enough for a guilty verdict to be passed in six months from now.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 08:00:31 AM »
He'll probably spend the next 50 years of his life getting raped by Peruvian criminals until he kills himself. Seems appropriate. The father of the Peruvian girl he killed was a high-ranking and important official. No way he's getting off.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 10:14:27 AM »
I said 2 murders because by logic he had to commit the murder of Holloway in order to commit the murder of the Peruvian girl...

He said he killed her because she read something about the murder of Holloway on his computer. If he didn't kill Holloway why would he have to kill this girl? It seems clear that he is, in a way, confessing to this murder...

Of course in his case he may be able to claim insanity since he has confessed multiple times, and each confession is different...

This guy should be taken down...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14