Author Topic: Wolfie @ 911 Protest despite the thunder clouds  (Read 1380 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Wolfie @ 911 Protest despite the thunder clouds
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:04:24 PM »
1000s upon 1000s were at downtown from every race. From all over gathered so was I in the city at this protest.  My throat hurts from screaming.  I am tired of standing all day, can hardly feel my own legs.  Kinda hungry too.  But it didn't stop me.  Thunder clouds didn't chase people away.  Another may take place in September.  I will be back to it as long as this abomination proposal is out.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Wolfie @ 911 Protest despite the thunder clouds
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 05:15:24 PM »
Great work Wolf! I'm proud of you and I'm sure the rest of JTF is too!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 05:33:57 PM »
Easily at least 8000 were down there furiously down there. It was so packed they flooded 2nd floors of restaurants with windows to demonstrate.  Cranes and fire trucks with old glory.  Another will be held probably September and bet everyone's rear I will be there as long as it takes.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »
I think there ought to be a protest where people stand on the construction site, or bring lawn chairs, have an old-fashioned sit-in. So they can't build their filthy mosque.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 05:46:40 PM »
I think the next one if it is held here in NY, that any JTF members that are in NY or surrounding areas to join. It is highly important.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
"We feel it would be more appropriate maybe to build a center dedicated to expunging the Quranic texts of the violent ideology that inspired jihad, or perhaps a center to the victims of hundreds of millions of years of jihadi wars, land enslavements, cultural annihilations and mass slaughter," Geller said.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/06/new.york.ground.zero.mosque/?hpt=T2

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »
Last Updated: Sunday, June 6, 2010 | 5:03 PM ET
CBC News
A few hundred people gathered in Lower Manhattan Sunday to protest against plans to build a mosque within a community centre near the site of Ground Zero.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/06/06/ground-zero-mosque.html#ixzz0q7bnzgmv

After reading this article and the larger article that Mishmaat provided from CNN,    I'm convinced that its yet another attempt by the Leftist Media to downplay the size of protests against the Left and Islam.       The Leftist Media does the same thing with the Tea Party Movement.     They want it to make it sound like there's only a relatively small fringe element that's protesting.         These Leftist Media outlets have no credibility.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 06:43:33 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 06:42:02 PM »
Good job MasterWolf!  Yasher koach! :)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 06:49:17 PM »
CBC News
A few hundred people gathered in Lower Manhattan Sunday to protest against plans to build a mosque within a community centre near the site of Ground Zero.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/06/06/ground-zero-mosque.html#ixzz0q7bnzgmv

After reading this article and the larger article that Mishmaat provided from CNN,    I'm convinced that its yet another attempt by the Leftist Media to downplay the size of protests against the Left and Islam.       The Leftist Media does the same thing with the Tea Party Movement.     They want it to make it sound like there's only a relatively small fringe element that's protesting.         These Leftist Media outlets have no credibility.

Oh, absolutely. These leftist outlets are deliberately downplaying the turnout. At the very least there were well over 5,000 people there.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 07:12:09 PM »
That is wonderful Wolfie! Maybe by September, someone will tell ALL that protest this to gather in their own communities to protest. That would be so great, like everyone holding hands across America in protest to this travesty and there are pictures from helicopters and planes. I can see it now!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 07:51:37 PM »
CBC News

Oh, absolutely. These leftist outlets are deliberately downplaying the turnout. At the very least there were well over 5,000 people there.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »
Master wolf, I was there also.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 09:56:51 PM »
Now of course the media has been downsizing it.. No surprise there

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
the Canadian Brodcasting Company are leftists ,you know what really gets according to the N.Y.P.D there were thousands and usually they are very conservative with numbers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 08:55:55 PM »
Masterwolf,

I think we should all be there in September as a group.  I will be back in NYC then and I plan on bringing everyone I know to a protest if there is another one. 

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 08:59:32 PM »
I can't believe I missed it totally. I was only ten blocks from it.
I congratulate the old media in hiding this event and then not report it well.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 12:53:03 AM »
Masterwolf,

I think we should all be there in September as a group.  I will be back in NYC then and I plan on bringing everyone I know to a protest if there is another one. 

I will get more details as the weeks leading up to it move along.  When I will get it I will pass it out to all of you.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 03:05:46 AM »
I missed it totally also.  I'm so sorry I wasn't there!

I liked this:

"Simon Deng, who was enslaved as a child by Arabs in his native land, Sudan, speaks. Slavery, genocide, terrorism and sharia must not be tolerated. Many Americans, including Mayor Bloomberg, don’t understand enough about what Islamic countries are like. Even in the more moderate moslem countries, like Egypt, churches are burned and there is no tolerance of other religions. Former Moslem Noni Darwish, who grew up in Gaza and Egypt, also addressed the rally. She said “We are threatened right here in America by mosques that are issuing fatwas against us…I understand the symbolism of a mosque…they’ve been built historically on the sites of Jewish temples, churches, Hindu temples — it’s a sign of being conquered. After they conquer a country, every church, every temple, must be converted to a mosque. You know the people who come here and ask for sensitivity training: where are the churches in Saudi Arabia? Even in Egypt, the churches have been burned…Do we need an area of pilgrimage for muslims in New York? Our 3,000 fellow Americans who were killed on 9/11 are looking down on us, and they are saying we don’t want to hear “Allah hu Akbar” any more.”

G-d bless you Wolfie and the thousands who showed up.  May the memory of those who who viciously killed on 9-11 never -- NEVER NEVER NEVER! -- be forgotten.  We owe it them!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 03:26:20 AM »
Has anyone seen any form of coverage of the rally on TV or anything? I swear you can't even find it in the newspapers and there were plenty of media trucks down there.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 03:29:52 AM »
I'm embarrassed to say that I saw nothing about this at all.  How did I miss it?  I consider myself a news hound.  You mean it was not in the news at all? 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 03:36:02 AM »
Well it isn't your fault.  As I said, hardly any coverage prior to the protest. During the protest and post protest.  I looked in the local newspapers and I didn't see.  Has anyone?  I do have some photos when i will get them on disc I will share.  By the way, I can say this roughly 8000 was down there, the streets were so packed that they had to have some protesters in 2nd floors of a Burger King and other shops to fit everyone.  But you know what, no violence, there were no riots. Goes to show you when humans protest it is peaceful. When beastly creatures protest it is an all out anarchy

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 07:50:59 AM »
Well it isn't your fault.  As I said, hardly any coverage prior to the protest. During the protest and post protest.  I looked in the local newspapers and I didn't see.  Has anyone?  I do have some photos when i will get them on disc I will share.  By the way, I can say this roughly 8000 was down there, the streets were so packed that they had to have some protesters in 2nd floors of a Burger King and other shops to fit everyone.  But you know what, no violence, there were no riots. Goes to show you when humans protest it is peaceful. When beastly creatures protest it is an all out anarchy

I haven't seen or heard anything either. Don't feel bad, the Tea Parties started out the same way. The second one more than doubled in size and so on and so on. I see this happening also, with the 9/11 protest, God willing. I don't care WHAT nationality anyone is, how can ANY true Patriot NOT protest against this? People need to stand together and do this, or it WILL happen. God bless you Wolfie and keep you safe!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane