Author Topic: Important Info On Candidates For The Republican U.S. Senate Race in California  (Read 984 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Another great video from Irish Zionist (Bryan). Please rate, favorite and comment.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Bryan,   thanks for uploading the video.    Chaim,  thanks as always for answering my questions.

Based on a poll that I saw a few minutes ago,   it looks like Chuck DeVore isn't going to win.   As a result,   I hope that Republicans in California vote for Carly Fiorina to ensure that Tom Campbell doesn't win:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15233919?nclick_check=1
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Thanks, Chiam.  I'm a registered republican in California and want to get Boxer out at any cost.  She and every other career leftist must go!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks, Chiam.  I'm a registered republican in California and want to get Boxer out at any cost.  She and every other career leftist must go!
How in the world do the people of California install politicians like Boxer and Pelosi into office. Looking at them most people should see how wild eyed and crazy they look even before they open their evil mouths. I have been watching Carly Fiorina since her time over at HP and I must say she seems very sharp. When she merged the two computer companies Compaq and HP both companies hit a rough patch however she held fast that in the end the results would be good. She ended up being forced out of the company but in the end her words rang true. HP today is one of the leading computer companies in the world. I have also been watching her politically and she would do well in a state like California. She is not a staunch Conservative but she is Conservative enough for today's politics. I personally hopes she goes on to run and win... I think she would do a great job.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
God willing, I will never have to participate in another Senate vote here in California.  First back to NY, then Israel [God willing].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gmLIxrTuAAPT_SUl-Z0c2Bjnf-KAD9G7H6I80

Fiorina wins GOP Senate primary in California
By KEVIN FREKING (AP) – 9 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina has won California's GOP primary for U.S. Senate, setting up a general election battle this fall with three-term Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer.

The 55-year-old Fiorina rolled to victory Tuesday after a campaign that focused on convincing conservatives she is one of them — opposing abortion, gay marriage and steps the government has taken to prop up the economy.

Fiorina started her campaign as the front-runner but fell behind when former congressman Tom Campbell switched from the gubernatorial race to the Senate contest.

She made up significant ground in the final month by putting much of her personal fortune into a late advertising blitz.

Boxer was unopposed for the Democratic nomination.

It's time to send Barbara Boxer on a one way trip back to California!

eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
We're definitely voting for Carly Fiorina...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

Excellent!

Hopefully,   Carly Fiorina,   Sharron Angle,   John Boozman,   Pat Toomey,    and Marco Rubio will all be victorious in their respect U.S. Senate Races.   

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Carly Fiorina has won California's GOP primary for U.S. Senate  :dance:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Excellent!

Hopefully,   Carly Fiorina,   Sharron Angle,   John Boozman,   and Marco Rubio will all be victorious in their respect U.S. Senate Races.   

Hell Yes!

I am so pissed off at the current California government. Things have to change, I hope for the best... Maybe getting in some fiscally conservative and morally conservative folks in will help this state.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hey, how many of us are in Northern California... I am in the Bay Area and would love to get together for a JTF meeting or something..