Author Topic: New video from YemachShemotoIslam!  (Read 747 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
New video from YemachShemotoIslam!
« on: June 08, 2010, 06:18:25 AM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: New video from YemachShemotoIslam!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 07:55:52 AM »
Great video! With this new zootube format, I have figured out how to "like" and post a comment, but I can't find where to "favorite" a video. Thanks for your efforts!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 09:09:54 AM »
Great video! With this new zootube format, I have figured out how to "like" and post a comment, but I can't find where to "favorite" a video. Thanks for your efforts!
I have a treat now from you I get to watch 7 video's. I'll rate and comment and fav all your video's and try and work out my FB I signed up to yesterday and try and work twitter so I can add your great video's to it. Really great job.   :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Arksis just go to the video link and hit save to and you have 2 options. Click Favourites.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
Thank you IZ!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »
Thanks,  YimachShemotoIslam and Chaim!    Great Video!     

I hope the day comes soon that the United States cuts off Foreign Aid to ALL countries.     And Israel certainly shouldn't be providing any water or food to the Muslim Nazi enemies in Gaza or in Judea and Samaria.      Like Chaim has mentioned many times,   Israel should be doing everything possible to encourage the Muslim Nazis from Hamas,   Fatah,   and the other terrorist entities to want to leave Israel.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 11:16:18 AM »

arksis,   as bad as this new zootube format is,   the beta version I was stuck with for several hours back in March was even worse.    Which speaks volumes.   At that time,   it was impossible to even save a video to Favorites with the beta version.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 11:22:55 AM »
Thanks eb22! I hate this new format!
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 11:40:57 AM »
Same here,  arksis.      Yet another so called upgrade becomes a downgrade.     Zootube took a page from MSN's playbook.   

The old Zootube format,   especially regarding favoring videos,   gauging the popularity of each comment,   and sorting through comments,    was MUCH better.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »
Can someone please sticky this?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision