Author Topic: Now a here's man that uses his brain! What's your opinion?  (Read 838 times)

Offline JTF4Life718

• New JTFer
Now a here's man that uses his brain! What's your opinion?
« on: June 08, 2010, 12:45:12 PM »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Now a here's man that uses his brain! What's your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 12:47:41 PM »
He is spot on!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 01:17:26 PM »
I only respect atheists who go after Islam as hard as they go after Christianity & Judaism.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 01:42:11 PM »
I only respect atheists who go after Islam as hard as they go after Christianity & Judaism.

How do you know he's an atheist?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 01:42:58 PM »
Excellent video! This is exactly how all who oppose this feel, I'm sure of that.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 03:35:27 PM »
Great video!!!  :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 04:17:07 PM »

I think he made videos about it. Although Mr Condell is right on this particular video, he is generally very contemptuous to any religion. The worst video of him that I know of is where he says Israel should give up Jerusalem because "clearly" it is an Arab city.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 09:33:39 PM »

I think he made videos about it. Although Mr Condell is right on this particular video, he is generally very contemptuous to any religion. The worst video of him that I know of is where he says Israel should give up Jerusalem because "clearly" it is an Arab city.

If he said that, then I despise him as a human being. Thank you Zelhar, I know you speak the truth.
Meir Kahane

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 09:53:32 PM »
A well spoken Vid. Thanks for sharing. I think I'll liberate it for my blog.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.