Author Topic: Helen Thomas Retired  (Read 3171 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Helen Thomas Retired
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »
Sounds like she might have been fired
Fox was reporting that Hearst Publications asked her to leave.... Like many large companies do with long standing personnel they allowed her to hand in her resignation in order to avoid outright termination. This is the outcome when people let stupidity get the better part of discretion.

Hearst Corporation

HELEN THOMAS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

The following story was issued by Hearst News Service today.

HELEN THOMAS ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

WASHINGTON, June 7, 2010 – Helen Thomas announced Monday that she is retiring, effective immediately.

Her decision came after her controversial comments about Israel and the Palestinians were captured on videotape and widely disseminated on the Internet.

Thomas later issued a statement: ``I deeply regret my comments I made last week regarding the Israelis and the Palestinians. They do not reflect my heart-felt belief that peace will come to the Middle East only when all parties recognize the need for mutual respect and tolerance. May that day come soon.’’

Thomas will mark her 90th birthday on Aug. 4.

Hopefully she'll croak by then.
I think this will finish her off... She also blew a planned 90th birthday celebration in the east room of the White House... Fox reported tonight that because of her statements the party has been canceled.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 08:08:19 PM »

Oh, don't tell be Bammy didn't know.... :::D
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2010, 08:30:22 PM »

That's better.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2010, 09:13:22 PM »
Looks like she's not wearing a brassiere in this photo!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2010, 10:21:46 PM »
Massah,

That you noticed, oy... I'm not concerned with the anatomy of trolls...

Helen Thomases Husband 'Dummass III' January 17, 2008 at the Bathhouse
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2010, 10:40:26 PM »
Sounds like she might have been fired

Good. This hideous animal says Jews should go back to the countries that murdered 6 Million Jews. I hope she lived out her days in intense pain and agony.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2010, 11:51:22 PM »
Looks like she's not wearing a brassiere in this photo!

LOLOLOL

Everybody of course knew this Arab-Nazi-whore harbored an anti-Semitic, genocidal hatred towards the Jews, but when I heard her say "they should go back to POLAND, POLAND AND GERMANY" I couldn't believe it to be honest. Hopefully someone beheads this Nazi.

She would have pushed Jewish children into the ovens I guarantee you 100%.

She will soon be in the oven of Gehenna, Gd willing!
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 12:56:07 AM »
muman613:  "That you noticed, oy... I'm not concerned with the anatomy of trolls..."

You've got it all wrong!

I thought that they were two puppies trapped inside a paper bag!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 02:29:15 AM »
Her accreditation should have been immediately removed.
I advise you to read the following article by Caroline Glick (who is a smart columnist at the JPost); only the beginning deals with H.Thomas, but what follows is also interesting :

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=177762

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2010, 05:06:46 AM »
She is what, 89? I guess she felt that she no longer cares and can finally say what she really thinks.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2010, 08:25:59 AM »
I am a little surprise by how things turned out with this Arab propaganda agent to the white house. I mean, she had said equally horrible things in the past like "Thank G-d for Hezbullah", and equating the Jewish "occupation" to the Nazis.
http://rupeenews.com/2010/06/07/helen-thomas-has-no-right-to-free-speech/

So basically it just shows the hypocrisy that one can say whatever he wants about the Jews without any consequences as long as he uses the proper code word of Israel or Zionists.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 04:06:54 AM »
This reminds me of that scene in Borat where the guy at the table says "I'm retired" and Borat says "You're retarded?"

:::D

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 04:17:11 AM »

Bonk!