Author Topic: Jewish activist in Israel urges support of the Afrikaner struggle  (Read 8945 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
http://afrikaner-genocide-achives.blogspot.com/2010/06/jewish-activist-avigdor-eskin-supports.html

Partial quote:

The Russian-Jewish activist Avigdor Eskin, who lives in Jerusalem, has given his support to the Afrikaners for their freedom struggle. Speaking on a YouTube video from his home in Jerusalem, he said many Jews feel with him that the State of Israel had a great friend in South Africa during apartheid.
He’d also met General Hendrik van den Bergh (who headed the bureau of state security, Boss). Eskin described Van den Bergh as ‘a man of great dignity and faith.” At a time when our people were being turned away by many countries during the holocaust,  South Africa opened up its gates to many refugees from the Holocaust,” he said.
“I had the privilege of being a friend of South Africa until Mandela took over the country. I’ve never met a people like the Afrikaners, so honest and with so much love for Israel,’ he said.
‘The Afrikaners were forced into the referendum-vote by foreign powers who had convinced F W de Klerk to do so, he said.
“And now we in Israel have nothing but enemies in Pretoria, that government now has become friends with Hammas and THE many other enemies of Israel.’

And more:

I foresee a question: what about apartheid? I give the answer: we do not specify the Boers on how to govern, but if you look at the origins of our morality and then take a look at African realities, we must reach the conclusion that our Afrikaner friends created a highly sophisticated model of society.

If someone wants to learn the traditional Jewish view on the race issue, then let them open the ninth chapter of Genesis and read about the paradigm of the historical fate of the descendants of Ham. These provisions are reinforced in the Talmud. They are particularly bright documented in the collection of midrash "Meam Loaiza. To refine the recall: Rabbi Yehuda Halevi in the very beginning of his book "Kuzari" wrote that a “black’s lack of natural ability, and a human face and the ability to sayings from them - essentially a shortage." No less sharp and a great Maimonides (Rambam), who at the beginning of the 51st chapter in the third part of his work "around the misguided" writes: "As for blacks, living in the south and in our area, I consider them to be irrational creatures. They are not at the human level, and below it, but above the level of a monkey, because its appearance have human form and have higher mental abilities than a monkey. " Interestingly, in Hebrew numerology name President Obama gives 48, as the name Ham.
Apartheid was never a form of slavery, but in fact it was designed to create optimal living conditions for the development of blacks. It is noteworthy that many millions of blacks were stopped from coming into the country during apartheid because they were being decimated in their own countries.

However today, South Africa has ceased to be an attractive place. More than three thousand white farmers were brutally murdered by negroid criminals in recent years. Those of you who say that crime is not race-related:  the criminals do belong to a specific race – as do their victims. ...

Apartheid has emerged as a humane embodiment of the ideas of the ninth chapter of the first books of the Bible.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 08:36:28 AM by JewishAmericanPatriot »
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Jewish activist in Israel urges support of the Afrikaner struggle
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 08:39:47 AM »
sounds good with me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 08:46:12 AM »
sounds good with me
sounds good to me too.every true israeli and every true westerner should help the real owners of south africa: the boers.and we need to save them from the genocide the schvartzas committing against them every day and every hour.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 08:50:09 AM »
Amen, and the same for Rhodesia too...
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:39:36 AM »
sounds good with me
sounds good to me too.every true israeli and every true westerner should help the real owners of south africa: the boers.and we need to save them from the genocide the schvartzas committing against them every day and every hour.

Sorry, but you sound like the Germans who almost wiped out an entire tribe in Namibia just because some dozens of them robbed some German and Dutch villages and raped the women. This is disgusting but does in no way make a genocide a legal or justified action.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 11:13:48 AM »
I'm glad that someone is speaking up for the whites in South Africa.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »
sounds good with me

Sorry, but you sound like the Germans who almost wiped out an entire tribe in Namibia just because some dozens of them robbed some German and Dutch villages and raped the women. This is disgusting but does in no way make a genocide a legal or justified action.
read again my post.i didn't called for genocide of black people.i called to sdave the boers from the genocide that is being comitted against them bythe balcks of south africa (who by the way also love to murder other blacks-like rhodesian migrant workers).
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 11:46:16 AM »
Afrikaners have a history of anti-semitism and pure racism, which are 2 things that Judaism opposes.

Pictures from the funeral of Eugene Terreblanche

Afrikaners admired the Nazis during WWII

http://stmarys.ca/~wmills/course322/14bLater_natm.html

the racism of the Nazis too was easily assimilated into Afrikaner nationalism. Anti-Semitism was significant among Afrikaners; this was not unusual in most western societies in the late 19th and early 20th C. But it had become focused in South Africa. Afrikaner denunciations of capitalism in the inter-war period were strongly anti-Semitic. In political cartoons, the capitalists were often depicted as fat “Hoggenheimer”—a Jew.

It is true that whites in South Africa are suffering terrible oppression by blacks, but the only realistic solution for them is to LEAVE!

HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, stated that the difference between South Africa and Israel is that whites CAME to South Africa, while Jews RETURNED to Israel.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 12:46:45 PM »
actually this flag is only three seven with a shared base.it is to oppose the 666 (the number of the beast) it is had nothing to do with swastika.and by the way.mpost of the boers are rabid supporters of israel.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 12:56:16 PM »
Afrikaners have a history of anti-semitism and pure racism, which are 2 things that Judaism opposes.

the racism of the Nazis too was easily assimilated into Afrikaner nationalism. Anti-Semitism was significant among Afrikaners; this was not unusual in most western societies in the late 19th and early 20th C. But it had become focused in South Africa. Afrikaner denunciations of capitalism in the inter-war period were strongly anti-Semitic. In political cartoons, the capitalists were often depicted as fat “Hoggenheimer”—a Jew.

It is true that whites in South Africa are suffering terrible oppression by blacks, but the only realistic solution for them is to LEAVE!

HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, stated that the difference between South Africa and Israel is that whites CAME to South Africa, while Jews RETURNED to Israel.

I agree so much with your post. And I also think that the whites were not urged to invade South Africa and put themselves in the position of the leading elite! They simply took away other people's land and discriminated and massacred them. This is not Jewish and it is the same thing as the Muslims who wiped most non-Muslims out and let the survivals pay Jizya for staying alive. You cannot point your fingers to people who kill whites if these whites imposed a terror Apartheid regime on them - in their own country. And NO Ben mCNazi: South Africa is NOT white. It is black land, where meny whites live (still as minority) along with Indians and others.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 01:11:10 PM »

I agree so much with your post. And I also think that the whites were not urged to invade South Africa and put themselves in the position of the leading elite! They simply took away other people's land and discriminated and massacred them. This is not Jewish and it is the same thing as the Muslims who wiped most non-Muslims out and let the survivals pay Jizya for staying alive. You cannot point your fingers to people who kill whites if these whites imposed a terror Apartheid regime on them - in their own country. And NO Ben mCNazi: South Africa is NOT white. It is black land, where meny whites live (still as minority) along with Indians and others.
the african tribes in what is now called south africa didn't had the concept of land ownership'so you can't say the land was belong to them beacuse it is simply false.and chaim also support helping south african whites.he said that in response of one of my firtst questions in the ask jtf program.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 01:54:50 PM »

the african tribes in what is now called south africa didn't had the concept of land ownership'so you can't say the land was belong to them beacuse it is simply false.and chaim also support helping south african whites.he said that in response of one of my firtst questions in the ask jtf program.

Ben I support whites, that are attacked by blacks because of pure hatred. But I surely do NOT stand with Apartheid promoters who are killed for their racist and Nazi views.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 01:59:13 PM »

Ben I support whites, that are attacked by blacks because of pure hatred. But I surely do NOT stand with Apartheid promoters who are killed for their racist and Nazi views.
hydes,in case you didn't noticed the aphrtheid regime ended in 1994.this n-word animals are killing 90 whites every day.this is look to you like a normal statistical data? i don't think so.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 02:07:56 PM »
The Apartheid regime ended, yes. But the ideology continues very well alive! Nazi Germany doesn't exist either, but worldwide you can still find evil Nazis!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 02:17:57 PM »
Ben I think you're fooling yourself if you think that flag has nothing to do with the swastika. The swastika has many, many variants.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 02:31:12 PM »
actually this flag is only three seven with a shared base.it is to oppose the 666 (the number of the beast) it is had nothing to do with swastika.and by the way.mpost of the boers are rabid supporters of israel.

Either they are anti-semites or incredibly STUPID to choose a flag that looks identical to the Nazis, yimach shmo ve-zichro. In either case Jews should not align themselves with people who are anti-semites or who are too stupid to know they are using anti-semitic symbols.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 02:49:49 PM »

I guess you didn't notice the saluting.   

:::D   Wait, actually....   :'(

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
Ben I think you're fooling yourself if you think that flag has nothing to do with the swastika. The swastika has many, many variants.

It HAS to do with the Swastika. And the rest of the flag design is a good proof! Red flag, white circle and a black Swastika-like symbol. And the Nazi salute. This is not just coincidence, this porpose!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 02:54:54 PM »
I can't say anything regarding terreblanche's organization since I am not familiar with them. But every white South African I have ever met was very pro-Jewish. Many of the White South Africans I know are Jews, in fact, but many others are not. And none are antisemitic.

Right now, Whites in SA are being slaughtered, raped, their body parts cut off and sold to be used in black magic rituals....and the world is silent. Paulette (Ashedina) has a lot of stuff on her blog about it, just go there and research it in her index:

http://themadjewess.wordpress.com

South Africa pre-1994 was very pro-Israel. We owe it to them to publicize their plight now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »

It HAS to do with the Swastika. And the rest of the flag design is a good proof! Red flag, white circle and a black Swastika-like symbol. And the Nazi salute. This is not just coincidence, this porpose!

Yes exactly, Ben is very mistaken.

But every white South African I have ever met was very pro-Jewish. Many of the White South Africans I know are Jews, in fact, but many others are not. And none are antisemitic.

That's great :) I hope that one day the good white South Africans can take their country back and run it properly once again.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 03:53:27 PM »

So where should these whites go then? When they tried to flee South Africa, the ANC confiscated their bank accounts and no countries would accept their passports. South Africa was founded very similar like America but the whites never became a majority. There are still many countries who refuse to allow South African whites into their countries.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 04:12:04 PM »

So where should these whites go then? When they tried to flee South Africa, the ANC confiscated their bank accounts and no countries would accept their passports. South Africa was founded very similar like America but the whites never became a majority. There are still many countries who refuse to allow South African whites into their countries.

Now that they are there and can no longer be considered Europeans, I suggest, they stay there. But these Nazis shown in the photo should get along with the black majority, forget the old Apartheid drek and try to live in peace with everyone. Even though Apartheid was abolished, whites are 1st class people, Indians and Asians are 2nd class and the blacks are still 3rd class, often living under horrible conditions.
No white should leave if he doesn't want. But do you think they should go on like that? Whites killing blacks, blacks killing whites, Muslims killing Hindus etc.? South Africa is full of racial and religious hatred. And this should stop. So we should NOT promote mass-killings of black people. This will cause more bloodshed.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 04:48:37 PM »
Hyades: White South Afrikaners who remain in SA are being MURDERED. Did you hear of the White Afrikaner teenage girl who was home sick with an earache, and blacks broke in, raped her, and cut her arms off to sell on the SA black market (blacks in SA use human body parts as items in their black magic rituals)?

What's more, the law in the black-ruled SA requires that 75% of all available jobs be given only to blacks, and the remaining 25% MAY be given to Whites. This is why so many Whites in SA are now unemployed and desperately poor.

In addition, White-owned farms are being confiscated by the black govt and given to blacks. the same is going on in Rhodesia ("Zimbabwe").

Afrikaners were allies of Israel under the White regime, pre-1994. Those who support Israel should now return the favor and help them. If we are going to refuse to come to the aid of those who helped us, then we don't deserve their help when we need it. As a Jew I believe in helping those who have helped me and mine.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 05:02:32 PM »
There was nothing wrong with Apartheid. It's a very smart idea. We should have kept segregation in the USA too.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2010, 05:13:44 PM »
There was nothing wrong with Apartheid. It's a very smart idea. We should have kept segregation in the USA too.

I agree completely. In fact my daughters and I were discussing this very issue earlier today. I'm old enough to remember the tail-end of "how things used to be", and the black crime rate was MUCH lower, as was the black promiscuity rate.

We can thank LBJ and his "Great Society" for all the drek we see going on now! He wanted to lock in the black vote for decades to come by making them financially dependent on the government. Looks like it worked! Now we have 4 generations on welfare, and of course they will keep voting for whoever gives them the handouts.

The ancient Romans learned the same technique, which is why they gave panem et circenses (bread and circuses) to the idle mobs who had moved into Rome. As long as they kept them fed and entertained (and didn't make them work), they got their votes.

Three groups should never have gotten the right to vote in this country: blacks, women and people living on welfare. Blacks and women, because most tend to vote with their emotions, and welfare people, because its not right that those sponging off the taxpayers should have any say in what happens to the money of hard-working taxpayers.

(BTW I am a woman).