Author Topic: How the quranvermin treated Israeli soldiers  (Read 794 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
How the quranvermin treated Israeli soldiers
« on: June 09, 2010, 09:12:10 AM »
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/a-depraved-obama-expressed-a-deep-regret-over-loss-of-jihadist-life.html 

A Depraved Obama "Expressed a Deep Regret Over Loss of [Jihadist] Life"

Cropped Image-Reuters 1_doomsday_604x341
Reuters Admits Cropping Photos of Ship Clash

There is something terribly horribly wicked when the leader of the free world cannot distinguish between good and evil, barbarity and humanity, bloodlust and self defense. The Post-American Presidency:

The following testimony was forwarded by Dina Moskowitz to an Israeli forum.

Below, a first hand account from Amir, an Israeli soldier who was there.

"Hello Uncle Erwin,

This is Amir writing you after reading what you sent to my father, Eitan.

As you know, it was my unit and my friends who were on the ship. My commander was injured badly as a result of the "pacifists" violence.

I want to tell you how he was injured so you could tell the story. It shows just how horrible and inhuman were the activists.

My commander was the first soldier that rappelled down from the helicopter to the ship. When he touched ground, he got hit in the head with a pole and stabbed in the stomach with a knife. When he drew out his secondary weapon-a handgun (his primary weapon was a regular paintball gun: "Tippman 98 custom") he was shot in the leg. He managed to fire a single shot before he was tossed from the balcony by 4 Arab activists, to the lower deck (a 12 feet fall). He was then dragged by other activists to a room in the lower deck were he was stripped down by 2 activists. They took off his vest, helmet and shirt, leaving him with only his pants and shoes on.

When they finished they took a knife and expanded the wound he already had in his stomach. They cut his ab muscles horizontally and by hand spilled his guts out.

When they finished they raised him up and walked him on the deck outside. He was conscious the whole time. If you are asking yourself why they did all that, here comes the reason. They wanted to show the soldiers their commander's body so they will be demoralized and scared.

Luckily, when they walked him on the deck a soldier saw him and managed to shoot the activist that was walking him down the outside corridor. He shot him with a special non-lethal bullet that didn't kill him.

My commander managed to jump from the deck to the water and swim to an army rescue boat (his guts still out of his body, and now in salty sea water). That was how he was saved.

The activists that did this to him are alive, now in Turkey, and treated as heroes.

I'm sorry if I described this with too many details, but I thought it was necessary for the credibility. Please tell this story to anyone who will listen. I think that these days you are one of Israel's best spokesman.

Thanks uncle Erwin, Shabbat shalom!

Amir

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: How the quranvermin treated Israeli soldiers
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 09:18:35 AM »
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/06/a-depraved-obama-expressed-a-deep-regret-over-loss-of-jihadist-life.html 

A Depraved Obama "Expressed a Deep Regret Over Loss of [Jihadist] Life"

Cropped Image-Reuters 1_doomsday_604x341
Reuters Admits Cropping Photos of Ship Clash

There is something terribly horribly wicked when the leader of the free world cannot distinguish between good and evil, barbarity and humanity, bloodlust and self defense. The Post-American Presidency:

The following testimony was forwarded by Dina Moskowitz to an Israeli forum.

Below, a first hand account from Amir, an Israeli soldier who was there.

"Hello Uncle Erwin,

This is Amir writing you after reading what you sent to my father, Eitan.

As you know, it was my unit and my friends who were on the ship. My commander was injured badly as a result of the "pacifists" violence.

I want to tell you how he was injured so you could tell the story. It shows just how horrible and inhuman were the activists.

My commander was the first soldier that rappelled down from the helicopter to the ship. When he touched ground, he got hit in the head with a pole and stabbed in the stomach with a knife. When he drew out his secondary weapon-a handgun (his primary weapon was a regular paintball gun: "Tippman 98 custom") he was shot in the leg. He managed to fire a single shot before he was tossed from the balcony by 4 Arab activists, to the lower deck (a 12 feet fall). He was then dragged by other activists to a room in the lower deck were he was stripped down by 2 activists. They took off his vest, helmet and shirt, leaving him with only his pants and shoes on.

When they finished they took a knife and expanded the wound he already had in his stomach. They cut his ab muscles horizontally and by hand spilled his guts out.

When they finished they raised him up and walked him on the deck outside. He was conscious the whole time. If you are asking yourself why they did all that, here comes the reason. They wanted to show the soldiers their commander's body so they will be demoralized and scared.

Luckily, when they walked him on the deck a soldier saw him and managed to shoot the activist that was walking him down the outside corridor. He shot him with a special non-lethal bullet that didn't kill him.

My commander managed to jump from the deck to the water and swim to an army rescue boat (his guts still out of his body, and now in salty sea water). That was how he was saved.

The activists that did this to him are alive, now in Turkey, and treated as heroes.

I'm sorry if I described this with too many details, but I thought it was necessary for the credibility. Please tell this story to anyone who will listen. I think that these days you are one of Israel's best spokesman.

Thanks uncle Erwin, Shabbat shalom!

Amir

we should kill all the muzzies on earth and to cause them suffer.a regular camp will not be enough for them.we need to invnet a mass butchering camps for the sole purpose of butchering the muslims.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Maccabee01

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 09:22:57 AM »
Kill them all, they are nothing more than a Satanic Death Cult.
Maccabee ><>
Armed Infidel Against The Beast's Organized Religion of Government (The BORG), Islam, and any other Satanic Death Cult that would destroy our Liberty.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2010, 09:45:11 AM »
I agree most muzzie quranpigs must be killed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 10:44:20 AM »
No words to express that.  >:(

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 10:49:23 AM »
Sounds like the same situation we saw on the news over and over. Oh how I wish upon wishes these muzzies would be eradicated from this Earth! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 11:23:48 AM »
Sounds like the same situation we saw on the news over and over. Oh how I wish upon wishes these muzzies would be eradicated from this Earth! >:(
and then satan will run away when he will see them!
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 12:35:09 PM »
Muslamic cruelty is limitless.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 01:02:11 PM »

No, Satan will regret he ever gave the Koran to Moohammud!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 01:08:19 PM »

No, Satan will regret he ever gave the Koran to Moohammud!
hohoh.and then we will see a full fledged war between satan and the crescent horse.i wish good luck for both sides and will help him to defeat the muslims.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I know as well as you how barbaric and vicious Muslims are and there is no question that they will do anything inhumane to anyone when they have the opportunity.
But I find this testimony hard to believe. If you have been repeatedly stabbed in the stomach and your guts have been spilled out, how can you jump from a deck and swim to an army rescue boat ?
Besides, what better evidence could the Israeli government have provided against the propaganda of peaceful humanitarians that swept through the world ? Not that I am fond of displaying gruesome details. I also understand the concerns over the morale of Tsahal. But there was such an orgy of lies and biases against Israel last week that, in my view, the Israeli government would have felt compelled to reveal such details to make a case for its soldiers.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 10:25:16 PM »
The collective boot of the moral world needs to be firmly applied to the neck of Islam with no mercy.  Those who are merciful to the cruel visit cruelty to the merciful.  Islam itself, being judged by its own texts and philosophy, is an evil philosophy through and through with nothing to offer the moral world [except for it's empty lies of pseudo morality in the form of taqiyya and kitman].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 12:48:33 AM »
The collective boot of the moral world needs to be firmly applied to the neck of Islam with no mercy.  Those who are merciful to the cruel visit cruelty to the merciful.  Islam itself, being judged by its own texts and philosophy, is an evil philosophy through and through with nothing to offer the moral world [except for it's empty lies of pseudo morality in the form of taqiyya and kitman].

Very well said!  :dance: :dance: :dance: