Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach laughs at the flotilla killing" - Peace Now smear video  (Read 9960 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Mike Wallace vs Meir Kahane on this clip

Mike Wallace: "You proposed a law for the Kneset to pass that's really astonishingly identical to the Nuremburg laws of the Nazis under Adolf Hitler!

R.Kahane
: "One of the problems of Jews is that they wouldn't know a Jewish concept if they tripped over one. I merely quoted from the Talmud. Most Jews think that Judaism is Thomas Jefferson: It's not!"

see the article "The Master Race and the Chosen People" (Rabbi Yaakov Feitman, "A Path Through the Ashes", p 109, Artscroll)

Absurd!

It's amazing how you manage to misinterpret the entire exchange.   With what you say, you are lending credibility to Mike Wallace's warped statement and bogus accusation!   It's not "astonishingly similar," it's not even close!   When Rabbi Kahane answered in that way, he was not granting Wallace his premise, he was asserting how different his approach is from such nazi hate .   He stressed that this is straight from the Talmud, meaning this is a Jewish principle upheld by Judaism, and not something Rabbi Kahane made up because of "race" or other nazi-like notions.   In your characteristic incoherence it seems like you imply that we should adopt a nazi-like approach so that we can cause goyim to call us nazis, and then this is somehow spiritually beneficial to us.   If you are saying anything along those lines, that is insane.  You really need to type more specifically and make your points clear.

In either case, I fail to see how this clip helps you.  Are you trying to say that because Mike Wallace in his ignorance or his failure to discern the position properly, accused Rabbi Kahane of having a "nazi- like" view that that makes the Rambam say what you wanted him to say but he doesn't say?    This encounter is not a "proof" to anything, it's simply Mike Wallace saying something stupid and Rabbi Kahane correcting him. 

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Obviously you know nothing about this world and the oft-times mirrorlike inverse connection twixt good and evil: kedusha vs klippah, Armilus vs the Moshiach, Esau vs his identical twin brother Yaakov, the Herr Gott vs Hashem Yisborach, the Herrenvolk vs the Am Nivchar, the Vaterland vs Eretz Hakodesh, Ubermensch vs Untermensch, Mein Kampf vs the Tanya, genocide of Amolek vs genocide of the Jews, Rome vs Jerusalem etc etc etc: "les extremes se touchent!"
"Hashem has made one opposite the other" (Koheles 7) - זה לעומת זה עשה אלוקים

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:32:12 AM by wonga66 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obviously you know nothing about this world and the oft-times mirrorlike inverse connection twixt good and evil: kedusha vs klippah, Armilus vs the Moshiach, Esau vs his identical twin brother Yaakov, the Herr Gott vs Hashem Yisborach, the Herrenvolk vs the Am Nivchar, the Vaterland vs Eretz Hakodesh, Ubermensch vs Untermensch, Mein Kampf vs the Tanya, genocide of Amolek vs genocide of the Jews, Rome vs Jerusalem etc etc etc: "les extremes se touchent!"

Obviously you are obsessed with nazism.

That and it seems you want to paint Judaism as being "nazi-like."    Just say what you want to say openly and stop beating around the bush with these ridiculous insinuations.   

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
What does "Wonga66" mean anywho?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer

Obviously you are obsessed with nazism.

That and it seems you want to paint Judaism as being "nazi-like."    Just say what you want to say openly and stop beating around the bush with these ridiculous insinuations.   
wonga66 isn't obdsessed with nazism.he is just making a point.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
The Judaism of today is an exceedingly pale reflection of what it was in Tenach times, and what it will be again in Messianic times.

If you witnessed the ruthless no-prisoner slaughters of our enemies, as related in the Tenach, carried out by Moshe, Yehoshua, Gideon, Saul, David, Yehuda Hamaccabi, Bar Kochba etc all at the command of Hashem, of men women, children and animals, so contrary to the prevalent  liberalist "live and let live" mindset, that you too would squeal "Oooh! You're soooo cruel! Attah Nazi!".

But you'd be wrong!

"Meir Kahane was a reincarnation of a Tenach warrior!" (R.Mordechai Eliyahu). That's why Kahane was so hated: he was a man out of time, from a different epoch. He was pure Tenach!

Chaim would also be ruthless with his foes. People can sense that. That he means what he says. That he cannot be bought. That he cannot be swayed. That he cannot be deterred. That he would implement his agenda, and swiftly too.  That's why they call him "Nazi" too!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 11:24:54 AM by wonga66 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The Judaism of today is an exceedingly pale reflection of what it was in Tenach times, and what it will be again in Messianic times.

If you witnessed the ruthless no-prisoner slaughters of our enemies, as related in the Tenach, carried out by Moshe, Yehoshua, Gideon, Saul, David, Yehuda Hamaccabi, Bar Kochba etc all at the command of Hashem, of men women, children and animals, so contrary to the prevalent  liberalist "live and let live" mindset, that you too would squeal "Oooh! You're soooo cruel! Attah Nazi!".

But you'd be wrong!

"Meir Kahane was a reincarnation of a Tenach warrior!" (R.Mordechai Eliyahu). That's why Kahane was so hated: he was a man out of time, from a different epoch. He was pure Tenach!

Chaim would also be ruthless with his foes. People can sense that. That he means what he says. That he cannot be bought. That he cannot be swayed. That he cannot be deterred. That he would implement his agenda, and swiftly too.  That's why they call him "Nazi" too!

Wonga,

You are nowhere close to Rabbi Kahane... He was a good man with good intentions.. When I listen to him I do not hear any of the racist and nazi ideas which you seem to espouse.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member

No.  I wouldn't.

Judaism as I see it requires us to be ruthless with a merciless foe.  So I would be chanting "Attah Manhig Amiti!"

Your point being?

Of course, those things you described have nothing to do with being an actual nazi.  So I fail to see the relevance of the screams of ignorant and mistaken people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Being ruthless with the enemy is not being a Nazi... Let us get that clear... So anyone calling Kahane and Kahanists nazis are doing so incorrectly. I hope that is what you are saying wonga...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Wow, what are you on, man ? Is "wonga66" some sort of secret code name for a new generation of dope ?
You know, I am pretty sure I am going to have nightmares because of you drawing those freaky connections "the Herr Gott vs Hashem Yisborach, the Herrenvolk vs the Am Nivchar, the Vaterland vs Eretz Hakodesh, Mein Kampf vs the Tanya"...
You're really scary.
THIS IS NOT KAHANISM !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "If you witnessed the ruthless no-prisoner slaughters of our enemies, as related in the Tenach...all at the command of Hashem, of men women, children and animals,... "

The reason the Jews had to kill all the animals was because if they didn't they would have to pay all the veterinary bills.

;D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Wonga, I am a bit confused by everything you are trying to say.  I'll hold off my judgment.  Let me ask you a question.

Are you saying that a ruthless murderer, who is killed by a righteous executioner, would call the righteous executioner a ruthless murderer himself, and be incorrect to say such a thing about a righteous executioner because the ruthless live in a completely twisted backwards nonsensical mirror world than that of the righteous?  A place where people who do bad things should get good things, and people who do good things should get bad things?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein